How do you effectively hide your powerlevel, Sup Forums?

How do you effectively hide your powerlevel, Sup Forums?

Okay so there is this girl who seems to really like me and she thinks I'm smart and knows I keep up with news and what's happening in the world. Problem is she completely eats MSM, hates Trump because MSM says so and has a pretty lefist political opinion.

How do I have political discussions with her without revealing my powerlevel?

Bump

I pretend to be way more leftist that they are and that all candidates are equally bad to me. I'm not the one who's gonna redpill anyone, but I lay the groundwork for someone else.

Why exactly do you want a relationship with someone you have little in common with? Don't listen to Sup Forums, being an "alpha" won't be enough.

Just tell her your prospective in a way that leads her to a conclusion you know is right, while respecting her, of course.

cuck

Opposites attract, user.

But how

Because she's a girl that likes me. This doesn't happen really often

You have to see things from their bluepilled perspective. If you're making judgements from your own it will just strike them as attacks and they'll not like it.

You can't. Find someone else.

Heh. It takes charisma and status to promote ideas that are being systematically shamed. Otherwise you're just having a reverse effect. It makes people associate those ideas with autism. You don't want that.

Full out reveal everything.
You know she can't say no anyway, you already have her shackled to a radiator in your basement. You're just killing time shitposting until the other t*rks come over for the gangbang.

But does she really like you? You are a guy with right-wing political views that are an important part of your identity. If she doesn't know that, does she really like you, or just some aspects of you she knows?

Okay but for example we listen to the radio and the Radio makes fun of Trump for not wanting to answer CNN reporter's quesion and portrays Trump like child unwilling to talk while portraying the CNN guy as a serious reporter that just wants to ask critical questions, how do I handle it without bringing up pissgate

just don't talk politics and when she does pretend to agree and just kind of nod slightly but don't say anything. pro-tip here, she can't talk with a dick in the mouth

>I think abortions are bad
That's true, but think about it from a social perspective, if Jalanda can't afford to have a child, and knows of she has one, she won't be able to take care of it. She would rather be ready for the child, rather then be a single mother. That's the way I look at it. She's being responsible, as opposed to the possibility of her not being there for the cold like she knows she wants to be.
> I suppose you could see it that way.

Then end the conversation. You have your opinions, she has hers.

First you need to break her conditioning with mind blowing orgasms.

Literally the reason why the west dies. Kys KEK. OP, same goes for you

very easily. I havent interacted with people my own age face to face in years

I mean I keep my political ideas usually a secret to everybody and I usually don't talk about politics with my friends (because they are not interested in politics anyway)

Teach me master

With my fellow Pol friends in real life I speak with no filter. I tend to not debate politics in public but usually just nod and agree when someone else tries to talk.

Is it even possible to find non leftist girls at this point?

t. Actual neonazi

you can't change people's attitude in one blitz. Trump is tired of them because they've done nothing but smear him in the past.

I usually tell them straightforward my political views when we are having a conversation about politics. They think its ok because my parents are imigrants.
Cucks

depends on your definition of leftist

trendy -makeup model-leftist isn't really leftist

Step 1: don't be an autist

But how

I've been married for 10 years. 2 years ago my wife asked me some question about current events and I explained to her about Jews.

She kind of freaked out and we didn't talk about it again.

Today she starts asking questions about the motivations of the Jews and what their end goal was. I could tell she had been reading lately. It takes a long time to break the conditioning in most people

I don't voluntarily show my power level to anybody. But if they ask, I'll tell them

I should be more specific I guess, what I mean is its impossible to find a fashy gf.

Also a word of advice to anyone in the thread, don't actively dress like a neonazi otherwise you'll end up as a friendless loser like me.

Tell in the middle of a fuck. She'll be too horny to say anything and will want you to get her off first. It'll feel like a sexy dominating fetish to her.

How and why would you even do that

Somehow I feel like I should not follow this advice

Cause I like the fashthetics desu.

you dont. that relationship wont last more than a month.

Try to redpill her, worked for me

Make jokes. Always works. Subtle but on time jokes. Completely redpilled my friend on niggers.

>leaf

Heil'd. Kys