Antifa is Mad They are getting Dox

Antifa is Mad They are getting Dox

twitter.com/AntifaDox

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AntifaDox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, bump.

Is this 8pol trying to make up for being retarded?

Can someone explain this to me. Who is he, and why does it matter? I'm totally unaware

DELETE THIS

probably

Probably an 8pol autist posting info gathered on 8pol. Thyre doxxing them there.

I don't know who is behind this account but you'd better delete the tweet with my info and picture in it right fucking now or there will be dire legal consequences.

Why did the orginal post have this guys face?

Not sure I still get it though

i'm just the messenger
LuLz

that was just a
>leaf
being a leaf :

Are you scared yet?

Oh wow a bunch of basement dwelling virgins posted some info online. Too bad you guys don't leave your mom's house, or we might be scared

>twitter.com/AntifaDox
NAZI WATCH OUT

>reply from a scared antifa

Wew can't wait for this shit to hit the fan

>twitter.com/AntifaDox
damn russians

>looks like either of the people doxxed
>calls others basement-dwelling virgins

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

sure thing friendo, just point out which one is yours

I'm not either of them. I'm to intelligent too be doxxed. Sorry virgins, maybe mommy gas your tendies ready.

>Antifa is a bunch of nobodies who work food service
>TRS goys are a bunch of IT guys, programmers and small business owners

Antifa have way less to lose, their lives sound shitty as fuck.

hilarious

Any antifa in MD? I'm not seeing them and it is making me swell with something like state pride.

that way they have more to gain when they redistribute the wealth, all gommies are just jealous of others success

Those doxxed are gonna get fucked in the street in a new hole, I'm sure.

Aryan brotherhood is coming for your virgin ass hole.

LULz

Yeah just tell me exactly which one you are and I'll delete it user.

sorry =)

MODS!

Mmmm alright youtube

>These are the people getting butthurt

nice

>those pics

Why do we fear them?

TRS guys had some dox info but waited to collect more before publishing it

Good. Looks like someone decided to give them a taste of their own semen.

they exist to slander right wing protesters. We do not fear, we are cautious.

I love hurting people on my side

When I play video games, I shoot my own team
I stab myself in the hand frequently, self destruction never felt so good

I'm from 8 chan and I'm a 500 pound social retard with a low IQ who is so cripplingly inept that I jump at any chance of relevance, even when it's completely self destructive

>twitter.com/AntifaDox
All those nu-male and shebeast pictures, all those dead end jobs, kek, this is our enemy? We've already won, they're just a bunch of losers larping at politics.

>weaponized autism

All these kids look sad as fuck, pretending to be fighting some big evil hahahaha

>Never pay attention to school
>Never learn that fascist actually means something other than "Something I don't like, therefore it's Hitler, oh, and Hiter's regime was fascist, so let's just call it that"
>Wonder why they're in dead end jobs and will never amount to anything

>I don't know who is behind this account but you'd better delete the tweet with my info and picture in it right fucking now or there will be dire legal consequences.

You and TRS were warned.

This is just beginning..

Can't dish what they serve, as always.

>be TRS
>get outed
>get fired, family disowns you, get put in a secret gubmint domestic terrorist list, get barred from any future employment

>be ANTIFA
>get outed
>boss doesn't cares, family doesn't gives a shit either

Oh wow, they sure are getting punished.

So who's jumping on yelp to leave a detailed message at the employers of these antifa faggots.

T.smoothie store assistant manager.

Lawyers are 400+ an hour. Good luck with that

They're desperately trying to assure people that they're totally not a wing of Antifa now despite having just done what Antifa has been trying to do for years.

Antifa commits a lot crime, including drug trafficking. There political views are a front.

That has been considered.

Leftpol are going to visit the oppressed workers in jail and offer their assholes in revolutionary sacrifice.

The TRS forums are full of people flinging money hand over fist at Enoch now to encourage him to keep the site open.

You've basically made him rich.

They're just using their freedom of speech to denounce your freedom of speech to denounce their freedom of speech.

Right guys?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Antifa commits a lot crime, including drug trafficking. There political views are a front.

And they email each other about specific violent action, bomb making etc constantly.

Jail.

TRS and Leftpol are done.

They were warned.

>The TRS forums are full of people flinging money hand over fist at Enoch now to encourage him to keep the site open.You've basically made him rich.

Watch.

Leave now and never come back.

>Leftpol are going to visit the oppressed workers in jail and offer their assholes in revolutionary sacrifice.

On what grounds, fuccboi? If anything, they will get extra (((funding))) to cover any costs of them being doxxed.

How is doxxing going to get them prosecuted?
Am I missing something?

Goddamn it we had nothing to do with doxing Mike, the war between us and TRS ending over a week ago.

We din du fucking nuffin.

Get you some of that smoothie store manager money

It won't, ANTIFA/pol/ is just trying to save face. Their board is effectively dying, it has for a long time but I guess this is the final straw. Anons are not retarded and can see thru this stupid charade.

>>Leftpol are going to visit the oppressed workers in jail and offer their assholes in revolutionary sacrifice.On what grounds, fuccboi? If anything, they will get extra (((funding))) to cover any costs of them being doxxed.

social security fraud, intent to supply controlled substances, conspiracy to kidnap, conspiracy to murder, in spain, “crimes committed by persons belonging to armed groups or related to terrorist or rebel elements when the commission of the crime contributes to its activity, and by those who in some way cooperate or collaborate in the acts of these groups or individuals.”

In the US threatening law enforcement for example.

They are as fucked as TRS.

It probably won't even get them in any kind of social or professional trouble, either. People probably see fighting "racist sexist homophobic fascists" as noble and progressive and tolerant.

honestly i dont think they even care at this point

if it doesnt hurt them financially they are fine

i usually donate 50$-100$ monthly to them so i believe with all donations together they can live neet lives

>social security fraud, intent to supply controlled substances, conspiracy to kidnap, conspiracy to murder, in spain, “crimes committed by persons belonging to armed groups or related to terrorist or rebel elements when the commission of the crime contributes to its activity, and by those who in some way cooperate or collaborate in the acts of these groups or individuals.”

Yeah nah, keep dreaming.

>In the US threatening law enforcement for example.

Nope, good luck pinning that on any particular individuals.

Instead of cowering in fear, they should double down. Look at Anglin, Spencer and Morrakiu, everyone knows their real info and where they live and they simply don't give a fuck.

Ok, but by what plausibly realistic mechanism would they be tried and prosecuted for such crimes as a consequence of doxxing?

i think its seventh son who is mostly afraid

mike doesn't give a fuck

>pls dont dox
>also here is a picture of me with my passport shit right in it
>and my blatant support for antifa shit

Sweet flag, user.

They're usefull idiots for globalists.

>rare

leaf pls

>twitter.com/AntifaDox
yeah no antifachan is beyond saving, i refuse to ever go back to fullkikechan again.

>This defeats the Sup Forums

8ch dot net/pol/res/8723686.html#8724231

what is this shit about? i thought it was some alt-right infighting

>antifa picks a fight when not working a minimum wage shift and simmering in jealousy of people who aren't druggy retards and actually work hard
>antifa spews internet tough guy noise and tries to look hardcore talking about things from their oh so dangerous anarchists cookbook jokebook
>antifa quickly discovers they've picked fights with people that mean business and don't wish for a few shekels in an empty peanut butter jar with "tippz" misspelled on it
>antifa starts crying and sobbing about how much their pussies hurt because the real world doesn't operate like their delusional communist online only fantasy world
>mfw diapers and tampons start showing up on their doorsteps and maxipads in their tip jars

Fools.

cuck/pol/ got played by antifa.

>they all look like faggots
wow