G-guys... When we memed about this a few years ago, I thought we were just joking...

G-guys... When we memed about this a few years ago, I thought we were just joking. I didn't think it would actually come to this.

>pregnant
>man
Remind me, what did our grandfathers die for in the Great Wars?

>becomes a man
>still fucks men
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body

This berenstain timeline is just....gay as fuck.

That is all.

>getting pregnant while your hormone levels are 1,000 kinds of fucked up by synthetic testosterone

how is this even legal? how is this not as bad as smoking meth while you're pregnant?

We could all become freaks?

What are they threatening him to do? Go to an abortion clinic? LGBTQT314 community is fucking deluded if they think this is some revolutionary step in human evolution.

People need to let their own delusions lead them to their natural ugly conclusions before humanity realizes this kind of ideology should be purged. Sometimes this shit has just got to play out before people will understand.

This, user. They died for this.

>That pic

THey are strong indepenandt women and they'll do whatever they want!

Fuck being socially responsible n sheeit!

Oy gevalt!

That's still a woman. There's no ass babies. Just like a man who cuts his cock off isn't a woman, it's just a cockless man.

>pregnant man
It's just like my Japanese games, oh wait...

Have there been any studies to see how absolutely fucked up the kids get after shit like this?

I get that they have to stop hormone treatments for a certain amount of time around having the kid, but what the fuck. It can't be healthy in the long-run.

>he

This is stupid. If you were born a woman then no matter what you do or how badly you have surgeons mutilate your genitals you're always going to be a woman. At least until doctors can manipulate your DNA directly to alter you at a cellular level.

The article should read, "Britain's first pregnant woman who wants people to think she's a man says she's received death threats."

>tfw you were born with a 9 inch dick because your momdad was on hella roids

>man
>has a functioning uterus
Pick one

>man

>born a woman
>pregnant man

biggest kek

no, they died for jews.

Actually he fucked a woman that was originally a man

I remember this, a lot of butthurt tumblr lesbians when they found out they were disproportionately fat.

>he

this is the kind of shit what will make me help Russians when they attack us, fuck this kike fucking bullshit

>what did our grandfathers die for in the Great Wars?
...for Oliver Warbucks and his fellow munitions magnates, of course.

It's a woman with a haircut. Libshit attention whore bait.

Fuck off.