Muslims are your brothers

Stop complaining about them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed
behindthename.com/name/christos
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People unironically view that beta as the leader of Christianity.

>Papists

Well it's about time we went Cain&Able on their asses.

Ok, i will listen to wise men

Washing the feet of our our muslim brothers is a holy act, their feet grow tired from ravaging our wives and daughters!

It would be rude to not offer them a proper washing after they bless the european lands with their holy seed

My brother never fucked dervish boys or a 9 year old girl.....as far as I know.

I used to know a person who called the previous pope homosexual, I think she was a bit nut, and desu, I never knew why because the old pope never seemed to do anything like that. Polish people here think the pope was ok though.

But this new pope is of different breed. You have to be little depraved to do that, he's perverted as fuck and yet some Spanish, French and Italian cucks respect him. I mean just look at the guy, he is sick.

Since the church decided to speak openly with the jews, it has fallen as far as can go

Now they literaly kiss the hands of the Rothchilds

I still have high hopes that Pope Francis is just a sicko who likes to kiss male skin. It seems to be a requirement to be depraved if you want to have a high position in Catholic organization.

The boys of the filthy plebes are to consagrated to the priest of the holy church itself, for such means we employ our daughters and wives to recieve the seed of our muslim brothers

Everyday he just gets worse and worse...

Muslims as brothers, forgiving abortion, acceptance of gays...

Those digits

All religion is good, but the problem is multiculturalism. You can't just force multiple cultures together and expect them to get along. Each has moral values particular to their own culture.

>Wants to kill me for not following their religion
Nice try Muhammad

Well, I suppose that since the church doesnt follow Christ, that they are indeed contrary to Him and become brothers in apostasy with the muslims

>A moderated Pope suddenly represent the view of the whole Christianity ever.

meh... Pope Francis still reject LGBT and abortion.
That's more than 99% of Atheist out there

But he calls for abortion to be forgiven..

Yeah, it seems so.

The Bible says anyone that denies that Jesus is the son of God is an antichrist, and the pope says that Muslims who deny Christ being the son of God are our brothers.

That means the Muslims are his brothers, and his christ is not our Christ, making him an antichrist.

>Muslims are your brothers

and cain killed abel

gdamn sand monkey pieces of shit

Yes, to forgive thoses who act in sin like the Abortion. So?

Jesus Christ tell us to be merciful and to forgive.
That's exactly what he does, that doesn't mean they are welcome in the Church

By forgiving it, contrary to past popes, he simply concedes that it can forgiven, a cultural go ahead nod that will lead to the death of more babies

Quads confirm

Explain how Muslims and Christians can be brothers if the bible says that anyone that denies that Jesus is the Son of God is an antichrist as referenced here:

>Forgive something means you accept it and want more of it
Are you 12?

If you as a Christian can't find place to forgive in your heart then you're already breaking the teaching of Jesus Christ and you're not very Christian.

Also
>From the country who biggest achievement was the invention of Bachata, here is a lesson of decency and how the head of the whole Catholic Church is wrong

Please quote me when did I say Muslims and Christians can be brothers.

Do you agree with the pope when he says that Christians and Muslims are brothers?

So the past popes werent Christians by that standard, because they did not forgive abortion

Of course not... No one who isn't Christian is my brother.

That's not what I said, there were Christian and they forgive other kind of people but the fact that Pope Francis is forgive more doesn't make him less Christian or wrong.

He choose to be like that.

We had the first hospital, the first university, the first everything in the Western hemisphere.

But don't change the subject, so the old popes who did not forgive infanticide, were the not Christians like the other guy said?

And you, do you agree with his statement that Muslims are the brothers of Christians, which goes directly against what is written in the Bible?

no because he is Catholic

>Betraying the one true church

So I guess the other popes must have had the maturity of a twelve year old by your standards.

Because they did not believe that the murder of a unborn baby to be forgiveable, and therfore did not call for them to be forgiven

So the pope is wrong then?

Do you believe the pope is the infallible mediator between God and man?

We should've finished them off.

Who cares about the POPE LMAO.

Do you believe that Muslims are the brothers of Christians as stated by the Pope, which goes against the scripture?

Yes or no, please.

No they aren't brothers. They don't believe in Jesus as the Son of God. The Catholic church has had bad popes in the past. They got another one.

Gotta go with the successor to St Peter here, all people are brothers in their shared humanity. Doesn't mean I can't think my brothers an asshole though.

Mark 3:35

Amen. Only love conquers hate. I just saw Patriot's Day that was the message of that movie.

Holy shit you're slow men.

I didn't call you 12 because you don't agreed with the Pope but because you think if the Pope forgive someone that will immediately change the Church view on Abortion and will accept them inside.

I don't think the Pope is infallible but I do think he is a mediator.

Thank you for your answer.

Read the verses sited here:

Do you deny the scripture?

So you do not care at all about what the actual Bible says?

Read this:

>Mark 3:35
Mark 3:35Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, he is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

The kuran states that it is a lie that Christ is the Son of God

Muslims and even atheists can do God's will even without knowing it.

>I don't think the Pope is infallible but I do think he is a mediator

But he is definitely wrong about Muslims being the brothers of Christians, you will say that much, right?

they're like haitians but worse

John 6:29

How many european catholic nations have abortion banned?

Now that murdering children is to be forgiven, what are the chances of that changing?

Do you consider abortion something be forigeven?

He is mistaken, yes. So?

You think Borgia was a good Pope?
Pope Francis is not even top 20 worst Pope

Imagine muslim Haitians...

>Do you consider abortion something be forigeven?
I do not forgive the act, I forgive the person who make such act IF that person repent.

If that person repent then why you as a Christian would turn them down and go away?

Good to hear, thank you for your answer.

Francis is the most radical pope in history, he works off his own opinion and not the scripture.

>Francis is the most radical pope in history
I would say that the dying while being sodomize by a little boy is way more radical.

It says we are not even supposed to pray for a person that has committed a deadly sin, I would say murdering your baby inside your own body, then pulling it apart piece by piece and tossing it into a furnace counts as a deadly sin.

1 John 5:16-17

16 Suppose you see one of our people commit a sin that isn’t a deadly sin. You can pray, and that person will be given eternal life. But the sin must not be one that is deadly. 17 Everything that is wrong is sin, but not all sins are deadly.

1 Juan 5:16-17Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)

16 Si alguno ve a su hermano cometer un pecado que no lleva a la muerte, ore por él y Dios le dará vida. Me refiero a quien comete un pecado que no lleva a la muerte. Hay un pecado que sí lleva a la muerte, y en ese caso no digo que se ore por él. 17 Toda maldad es pecado, pero hay pecado que no lleva a la muerte.

Hard question, since abortion is a sin that is mortal, because it causes the death a human being in his most innocent state...

1 John 5:16

Suppose you see one of our people commit a sin that isn’t a deadly sin. You can pray, and that person will be given eternal life. But the sin must not be one that is deadly.

This.

We literally talked about this in catholic class laat week. Muslims deny the trinity therefore although their faith is related to ours they do not completely follow the faith as revealed by God.

In public statements, none come close to him in speaking against what is written in the Bible.

The gayness just seems to be Catholic culture, from top to bottom they struggle with it.

The ambassador from the Vatican to here raped dozens of little boys.

Is there a way to overthrow the pope and replace him with someone more level-headed?

Woah woah woah....

Which fucking pope died like that???

Only 4.000 cases or so in the last decade of Catholic related in an sexual abuse case.

There are way more in communities like LGBT actually, wich all of them are Atheist.

I don't know if they are granted with eternal life... is not my place to know either.
But I'm sure the Vatican have knowledge enough to stay in the true path even if something some Pope like Francis are way too liberal.

Even so like I said before, is not my place, your or any of us to decide who will gain eternal life and the true forgiveness of God.

So are my neighbors but God help them if they come into my yard and start shitting things up

4,000 cases, that is 400 cases per year.

They are practically part of the LGBT community, you had might as well call it the LGBTC community to add Catholic to it as well.

Matthew 18:5-6

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

LGBT groups are mostly Atheist.

???

Indeed, they pure degenerates of a rebrobate mind, as mentioned here:

Romans 1:24-32New King James Version (NKJV)

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[a] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[b] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

"wtf am I am doing here..."

"There must be more to life"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

read some history mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

You do know, that christian dogma changed over time again and again? How can you be so sure someone is not your brother, if even christians 400 years after Christ birth had to "settle" the discours if Christ is begotten son or not?

You act allmighty knowing stuff that even people that lived shortly after Christ lifetime couldnt agree on. So please be a humble person and to stop acting as if you know everything.

I can't wait for the vatican to get culturally enriched

2 John 7-11New King James Version (NKJV)

Beware of Antichrist Deceivers
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 8 Look to yourselves, that we[a] do not lose those things we worked for, but that we[b] may receive a full reward.

9 Whoever transgresses[c] and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; 11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
---

There is no council that can overthrow the word of God.

>Just accept heresy user, who are you to judge?

Why even acknowledge Christ at all then? Maybe the Jews were right and he's buried in boiling excrement in hell.

Christ never ordered man to make graven images of saints, nor to pray to them

Christ never ordered anyone to pray to Mary

Paul ordered bishops and deacons to marry and have children, and raise said chidlren before being given any authority.

Christians were ordrered in the text to avoid vane philosophy, which is one of the pillars of the catholic church.

Paul ordered the church to not even salute apostates.

And again, I dont consider wikipedia as a source of trustworthy information

Christ is preached throught Gospel as son of God, anyone that denies that denies Christ, and is not worthy of Christ.

>New King James Version

tell me about all the other versions and why the word of god needs so many?

>Christ is preached throught Gospel as son of God, anyone that denies that denies Christ, and is not worthy of Christ.

Christ never said he was the son of god, if a decree 400 years after his lifetime has to unify christianty of some dogma, then even the people at his lifetime didnt know if he was or not.

User your brain. If he said this to his apostels, why have a discussion about it?

>And again, I dont consider wikipedia as a source of trustworthy information

Then tell me why you belief a book that has been changed times and times again? The bible is not the word of god.

If you don't actually believe the tenets of your religion why pretend to be religious?

>Muslims are your brothers

Looking at the Pope's face in this picture, this must be an ironic post.

Muslims, Jews, Niggers, Homosexuals/Masons, etc. should all be burned alive in a gigantic faggot bonfire.

Here is the Catholic Bible version:

2 John 7-11Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

7 For many seducers are gone out into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh: this is a seducer and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that you lose not the things which you have wrought: but that you may receive a full reward.
9 Whosoever revolteth, and continueth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that continueth in the doctrine, the same hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If any man come to you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into the house nor say to him, God speed you.
11 For he that saith unto him, God speed you, communicateth with his wicked works.

It says about the exact same thing, are you going to deny this one too?

>American Edition
please just stop you dont understand -.-

Your prob dont even know what jesus christus means.

Have read several translation, the message is essentially the same even in different languages.

Christ generally reffered to Himself as Son of Man, while the prophecies of the Old Testament definitely reffered to Him as the Son of God.

No council has more weight than the Word, because Christ is the word.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

Deny the Word if you wish, your life, your decision.

>Christ never said he was the son of god, if a decree 400 years after his lifetime has to unify christianty of some dogma, then even the people at his lifetime didnt know if he was or not.

>The bible is not the word of god.

Matthew 3:16-17Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

16 And Jesus being baptized, forthwith came out of the water: and lo, the heavens were opened to him: and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him.
17 And behold a voice from heaven, saying: This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered to me by my Father. And no one knoweth the Son, but the Father: neither doth any one know the Father, but the Son, and he to whom it shall please the Son to reveal him.

----

Now a Catholic is telling me the Bible is not the word of God, and that Jesus never said he was the Son of God!

Is there no limit to your blasphemy!

May God rebuke you.

my me is Cain so fuck em

The catholics have gone the way of the jew!

They even deny the word of God, and Christ as His Holy Son

For there are also many disobedient, vain talkers, and seducers: especially they who are of the circumcision:

11 Who must be reproved, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

Titus 1:10-11

I didn't know my Dominican brothers were this smart. El sacrificio de Duarte no fue en vano.

Nope. Muslims are our cousins and we'll complain about them 24/7.
When do we liberate Constantinople?

behindthename.com/name/christos

>Given Name CHRISTOS
USAGE: Theology
OTHER SCRIPTS: Χριστος (Ancient Greek)
Meaning & History
Means "anointed", derived from Greek χριω (chrio) "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".

>In Abrahamic religions, the Messiah or Messias (Hebrew: מָשִׁיחַ, translit. māšîaḥ; Greek: μεσσίας, translit. messías) is a saviour or liberator of a group of people, more specifically, the Jewish people.

The concepts of Moshiach, Messianism, and of a Messianic Age originated in Judaism,[1][2] and in the Hebrew Bible; a moshiach (messiah) is a king or High Priest traditionally anointed with holy anointing oil.[3] However, messiahs were not exclusively Jewish, as the Hebrew Bible refers to Cyrus the Great, king of Persia, as a messiah[4] for his decree to rebuild the Jerusalem Temple.

Why would the first christians not extinguish Jesus from other jewish messiah? Why wouldnt they give him the title Jesus - Son of God?

Thank you, brother, but we only repeat what God has given us to teach.

Esperemos que no fue en vano, pero tenemos que seguir trabajando.

The only way to be sure your reading anything close to what really happend and truly godly inspired scriture, is learning ancient greek at least and reading the old scripture.

Enough from you, your doctrine is vile.

May God rebuke you and your church's lies forever.

To bad he doesnt understand that the bible have been changed again and again over the past by ungodly rulers to fit their politcs.

Why do you people lie to the public as though you follow Christ, the Son of God?

Why dont you just come out and deny in open that He is the Son of God?

Truely wicked...

When you read your first sentences in the bible, how do you know that those wherent altered?`Why does your religion need so many different versions of one belief? Why is your belief better then the belief of the Pope?

You sound quite arrogant.

My religion?

What religion is it that you follow?

>reading anything but the KJV.

Might as well read no bible at all.

Haitian's religion is real diabolic shit ;_;

>NVI
Oh no, look at this video youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ that version has been compromised by the Devil and his minions (the Jews)

We know it hasn't been altered for the following reason: as manuscripts are copied from copies and so on down the lines, errors (or in your suspicions, intentional changes) are introduced. Those changes are propagated down that line, producing a branch on a tree of manuscript variations. By looking at such differences in thousands of manuscripts, you can readily pick out the changes and about how far back they happened. End result: the vast majority of differences are just errors or small changes that don't alter the meaning. Even the most significant changes aren't very significant (like an external fragment being integrated into the gospel of John) in that they don't add anything important.

If that weren't enough, we have manuscripts that are literally thousands of years old, and surpise! It's the same stuff. So it turns out Christians have only been playing with the *interpretation* of scripture, not the actual contents of scripture.

So your religion is some american interpreter that translated the bible from greek, aramaic and hebrew? The same people that brought your ancestors as slaves?

Have you ever read the words from wich they have been translated?

>What religion is that you follow?
I only belief in God