Brit/pol/ - BASED Lib Dems Edition

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Ken Livingstone: "This is a new era for Labour"
news.sky.com/story/ken-livingstone-tristram-hunt-quitting-indicates-new-era-for-labour-10727858

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>"Labour is fully behind free movement" - Read Jeremy Corbyn's speech to the Fabian Society
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jan/14/jeremy-corbyn-speech-fabian-society-promises-complete-break-with-this-rigged-system-in-speech-to-fabians-politics-live

>Paddy MPs threaten to go to court and delay Brexit by months if Northern Ireland's crisis is not resolved soon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-northern-ireland-crisis-stormont-assembly-delay-theresa-may-illegal-article-50-a7526126.html

>"Be open all hours or face funding cuts" - Sharia May's message to GPs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/theresa-may-tell-gp-surgeries-give-patients-appointments-want/

>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/14/brexit-committee-demands-transitional-deal-and-parliamentary-vote

>MILK SURGE continues as the Lib Dems score huge council by-election victories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-celebrate-stunning-council-by-election-wins-in-both-north-and-south-a7525306.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tunnocks teacakes desu

Fuck off Labour shill. I hope Corbyn croaks.

God save the queen.

Kurwa!

They were talking about basic income on TV earlier saying its going to be needed, why?

You can't just give out free money and people like me would spend it all on fags and Birdseye chicken steaks.

Surely ukip will win the Stoke seat, only they could fuck it up for themselves.

Kek will destroy the leftist cucks, digits confirm.

fuck that. poland shouldnt let migrants in. neither should germany or any other country if they dont want to.

Unacceptable. Which of you bongs let this happen?

Why is Corbyn still leading Labour? He's highhandedly pretty much killed the party and it's now UKIP vs Tories. Why won't they replace him?

This is the state of British politics
youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng

WAKE UP CUNTS

automation

I just love how Andy Burnham is trying really hard not to laugh

Your basic income won't go directly to you, because you're a plebeian fool.
Instead, it goes directly to your Commune Manager. He collects the basic income for your Duma, and his department chooses how to spend it for you all.

Basic income is the ultimate welfare state.

>why yes I do want to create a society where everybody is so poor they can't buy anything
top yank u r

So is Brexit ever actually going to happen

Waiting to hear from the court ruling in around a week to see whether May can trigger it or only Parliament can, but in short yes Brexit is happening.

only if labour or ukip wins

nah

>thinking this mess wasn't planned from the start
piss off runt

rude 2bh senpai

STFU gobshite

Where are all of my favourite tripfriends?

I miss YKTD :^(

literally the worst poster here

fuck off

Yes your insightful rebutals really gave me pause for thought

>based lib dem
Lads, we might have a shitskin in this thread

carry on lad

carry on

After you love

Elite and middle class heroes-
Liberal democrats and the conservatives

Working class retards and butmad students-
Labour and YEWKAP

>mfw the UK's Canada gets to use the Union Jack.

>mfw western civilization is self destructing and there's nothing I can do to save it

hello

>mfw we even have our own deserts

I knew you were a dirty Slav.