Thanks dreamworks

Thanks dreamworks

> only work in their dreams

subtle redpill?

Still a visually gorgeous movie

How does pol even survive anymore? They've lost the culture war. Movies are filled with colored people, gay people are getting more representation in media, and even trans people are getting the representation they deserve in shows like the new wizard of Oz show and jazz

people turn away from media that hates them and turn to media that empowers them

this

Mom works there

spoiler: the jew wins

kek

so were is my reparations blacks killed my ancestors

Nice id and palindrome digits

das right WHITEbois! DREAMWORKS BE WOKE! dey no dat we build dem peeraminds. dey no dat we buld ALL DA PEERAMINDS IN DA HOLE WORLD! how can WHITEbois even compete?

Thats awful dark for Eastern European DNA...

were they actually kangz n shit though? not ethiope nogs, i mean ancient egyptians

Why do you retards pay attention to this shit

Its like going to a feminist rally

what movie?

>Egyptian royalty
>enslaved the Jews

Feel free to take that famed ancestry.

I like how they still had to black up the characters to make them look "correct."

That's not how dark they are in the movie.

Dont worry, they aren't kangz they're just in shadows

It was actually a pretty good movie TBQH.

The Prince of Egypt

This is a bot thread that has been posted many times.
1 post b this ID

So blacks enslaved jews as the Egyptians. Then the jews enslaved blacks during the slave trade.

So they are equal then. No reparations are needed.

Difference between Northern Africa and Subsaharan Africa is like that between of America and Brazil, or Russia and India. 2 distinct races. Some nigger being proud of Egypt is no different than a Guatamalan being proud of the US.

Yeah yeah go on for a while, change some stuff. After we've gassed all of you we'll reset it in an instance.

The funny thing is that there is no archaeological or historical evidence supporting the Egyptian enslavement of the Jews and subsequent wandering through the desert.

AYO FUCK WHITEY MAYN! US SUB-SAHARAN AFRICUNS FROM THE CONGO WERE EGYPTIAN PHARAOHS AT ONE POINT! WE WUZ KANNNNNGS N SHEIIIIIIT NIGGUH!

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW

You are a big guy

>Jewish slaves and exodus a real thing

Do I look like a big guy with a plan?

>egyptians are black
>that means they are negroids

>Niggers enslaved the Jews and were punished by God with the great plagues

>royalty
literally WE