Does Sup Forums hate me because I'm black?

Does Sup Forums hate me because I'm black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starrett_Corporation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_New_York_City
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah

Damn why bro

Depends, you a nigger?

No.

No, that's a racial slur.

What is a "double filter"?

No, niggers come in all colours. You get black men, then you get pic related. If you work, don't rely on gibs, and recognise the liberal pandering for what it is, then you're a black man and I have no beef with you

FPBP

You have to go back

No, we hate you because you're black and in Germany

We could not physically care any less for niggers in Africa, you can live freely in there.

You have to go back

pol, and everybody else, hates you because you are weak enough to go asking people if they hate you.

Didn't you get the memo? You don't belong to Europe. Get the fuck out of here and return to Africa.

separate but equal. stick to your race

And you have to go back to Europe, white nigger

If you are redpilled you are ok

Mosley was fucking based. If Hitler hadn't sperged it would have been interesting to see what the buf could have done

No, they hate you for trying to gain validation on an anonymous message board.

Yes. kys nigger

Human Biodiversity. Research it civie cuckboy.

You should also sack off the Sup Forums is one person meme. You'll see as many opinions here as anywhere

Yes, get out of Germoney, you filthy nigger.
I also hate you because you're a filthy smoker.

I wanna taste those cigarettes

shame they don't have 'em over here.

You can go fuck off m8.
OK, so let's say that blacks come in two kinds, niggers and "le respectable black mayne"

Why would you allow boats, railroads and mile long conga lines of niggers into your country without checking if they are not the Nigger kind of blacks? You have to kick them all out and re-start again. Want to know what's a good way to let in Le civilized black man? Create a system where you must have $10,000 saved on your bank account, pay in an additional 10,000 in paperwork and have a minimum of a bachelors degree in a STEM or a trade. Only smart blacks would be able to get past, while the rapist niggers would stay behind.

Fuck you burger. You keep daydreaming about muh dotr that'll never happen, while CN pragmatists get shit done. The coming war will be ideological, not ethic.

Bruh, no such thing as black Germans, only real black people live in US. You are referred to fake niggas. Pls leave.

If you're not a leftist hack, then no, you're good in my book. Can't speak for the others though

FAT PENIS BEST PENIS!!

Sorry Chief, but we built America, before we got here you had absolutely nothing attached to the ground, you only had "muh nomad culture, muh spirits." I could probably push a teepee and see it fly.

Go be a shill somewhere else, cuck

Sorry Cletus, you didn't build shit. You hafta go back!

Yeah and that's going to happen soon, right? North and eastern Europe might get away with that, but not the UK and US. We need to fortify borders, enforce strict immigration rules, and roll back the long March of the cultural Marxists. Without that you always have the traitors within.

It's cheap as fuck cigarillos. cut tobacco machine rolled into a shitty tobacco leaf with added filters
They taste like shit.

>muh stem
humanities=/=history of feminism

Shit I thought they were book spines...

yea, I've smoked cigarillos before.

moods are the ones beenhakker smokes, I've been told

That's how it used to be here in Canada. Now it's so shitty, I'll probably go back to Russia in less than 10 years.

They look rough as fuck, you smoke them like normal cigs, or cigars?

what do you call colonial america dumbass?

What do you call the brown colonialists that are conquering Europe and your hillbilly women?

>yes goy, you never built anything
Kys, you self hating fag. I know there are no Indian posters that aren't poos.

Well I called it British.
#MABA

Funny thing, it was iroquois indians that built those skyscrapers tard

I smoked them as cigarettes, tasted like the 'new' luckies, just a bit more full-bodied in taste/bitterness.

I may have done wrong, but what does it matter. Didn't hurt.

That's how it currently is in New Zealand, you need 5k in the bank and a work visa. How is it so hard? It's not fucking impossible. Look at Hitler, he turned around a whole country in a matter of 10 years (before he got elected) you just need balls.

Are those good cigarettes?

Sup Forums only hates niggers.

most dont, some do

Don't care about liberals or gibsmedat. I own a software consulting company.

Back to you bitch house.

Nah fuck America it's a shithole that's why I left.

Lol my girlfriends Italian too.

>defending humanities
>at any point in human history
What a fucking cuck.
OK, what do we have to gain from studying humanities? How many sociology mayors built cities? How many anthropology PhDs helped in the space race? How many Underbasket water weaving youtube tutorial associate degree holders create products?

Accept it, you chose the wrong mayor and are now doomed to a life of debt and retardation. RIP potatobro

I found them in my rental car lol.

Haven't smoked them yet I'll give it a shot later.

Ima real ass nigga

yes

Paul?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starrett_Corporation
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_New_York_City
>NYC 95% white at the time this picture was taken
Sure thing... And I bet the first man in the moon was Cherokee.

I hate you because you're German. Apologize for what your ancestors did to the Jews!

Funny because you probably haven't built anything but a mountain of empty hot pocket packages

1) Proof that you're black because your hand looks white in the photo

2) Proof that you own a software company

At least some sort of evidence to validate any of these claims of grandeur

Otherwise you're talking out your arse

Not my fault what my great uncle did lol. I'm black so it's cool

Let's compare the achievements of our people...

I'm half white and if you want I'll show you my bank account but nothing related to my company.

Yes.

That shit is for losers who have no personal achievements of their own

Just any sort of evidence

Your hand really doesn't look that black in the photo

Its not cool. We Jews hold all Germans responsible for educating themselves on the atrocities of their ancestors and newly-adopted homeland alike.

>>Funny because you probably haven't built anything but a mountain of empty hot pocket packages
>>T. Dirty smelly sub Saharan African

Kek, I'm a mechcal engineer (intern) making 42k/year, when I graduate I'll be making more than you will even make in your whole life (unless Germany keeps getting cucked further)

Both are important.

But white achievement is more than the sum of our individual achievements. Our ability to work together makes us do things that no ever race can do.

Amongst blacks you only find the odd individual achievement. In which case you generally have to live in western societies (as in your case), because Africans would try to steal your wealth one way or the other.

Here lol

lol I pay my entry level sales 52k a year you're pathetic man. I'm opening a European sales office here with starting pay of sales at 48k euros. Muh dik

Go to bed Shuan King

ARE YOU A NIGGER

OR THE WORST KIND, A SAND NIGGER

OK, whites have a higher track history of having more personal, individual achievements than blacks by an unimaginable margin

You have a point but blackies chimp out 'WE WUZ' and getting praised, while you whitebois with time-hardened achievements as a race that defined the modern world gets shut down and called a racist it you express being proud of it.

Also, fuck your libcucks krautbro

WE WUZ COLONIALIST AND SHIT

>implying autistic STEM graduates could grasp how to socially engineer an entire population

yes

Yes

I'm the nigga that fucks your bitch while you wageslave for my gibsmedat nahmean

No, on an individual scale color of skin is irrelevant. All that matters is your skills and beliefs.

I can tell you know your trade very well
>I pay my entry level sales 52k
So are you a business owner?
>I'm opening a European sales office here with starting pay of sales at 48k
So you get payed 48k euros per sale... Where is your overhead? 48k cannot be enough to afford an office, and since you're renting an office I'm guessing you have employees too? How can you afford to rent an office, with employees with a measly 48k.
>inb4 M-muh dik, that's what I make for myself after paying everyone else off
Fucking kill your self nigger. Not only are you a refugee, not only are you a nigger, and a waster of tax payer money, you're also a fucking liar, kys

yes

Why are there so many turks here? Non meme answer plz. Some Turk and French guy tried to rob me while I was drunk :(

Lol I'm more black than you when I have a tan. Fuck off whigger.

>caring about the opinion of some loser ass bitter racists
The vast majority of the Sup Forums userbase is comprised of the dregs of american society

If you are posting here unironically you are doing it wrong

No.

Ofc I'm a refugee from backibaurstan

Yeah, because the bug guys that make world changing decisions are fucking sociologists and anthropologists. For fucks sakes... Leaders (at least now a days) are lawyers for the most part, a couple decades ago they were ex military. Why are people defending humanities so much?

I don't taco it's 4am and all I can do is shitpost

Don't know, maybe they know Erdogan is gonna censor their Internet and want to spend as much time in freedom as possible before it's too late.

You're not worth the effort of hating my nigger

Am I getting rused by a LARPing Kraut?

No man I'm a real ass nigga

Well that depends. Do you pass on generations of neglectful and damaging parenting to your children whilst blaming the "white" people who pay the taxes to support you? Do you indoctrinate your children with contempt and anger towards white people for slavery, despite your own peoples historically heavy involvement with it? Are you part of the black population that causes a disproportionately higher rate of crime? If the answer is no to all this, welcome aboard. Work, pay taxes and get along with other people and you'll be treated with respect and most likely live a happy life just like anyone else of any other colour.

Barely, you're probably a spic. Have a good vacation. Don't get raped

GOOD WAY TO GET SHOT YA NAFRI DUNECOON

I never claimed that. But you're delusional if you think lawyers are capable of understanding complex psychological mechanisms on a large scale by studying the law. I can guarantee that the world would collapse if all humanities were to vanish. It would certainly take longer than when all 'hard sciences' disappeared but we still need them, as irrelevant they may seem to you.

Why you think I'm a spic?

I blame everything on white people. White people should have stayed their cracker snownigger asses in Europe.

>not smoking Pepe

I just found them in my rental car I'm not a smoker like that.

You are not nigger enough

You have a point, but I seriously don't think we should be "leading" society in one direction other than national progress (NatSoc) I mean, we're in this whole Jewish problem because they are doing this to us. What's to stop, say an evil guy with bad intentions and the knowledge of psychological warfare from creating another "Jewish" problem? Philosophy and logical thinking is great, one of the greatest gifts from our ancestors, but figuring out ways to lead people one direction by ways of subversion is just morally wrong. Keep your jew magic to yourself.

Thats racist man a nigga don't gotta be niggest to be a nigga

That's right, that's why we will not apply discrimination on the day of the rope to your people.