I've been seeing a heavy increase in racemixing threads lately

I've been seeing a heavy increase in racemixing threads lately.

At least 2 are up at all times it seems. Does anyone know where it's coming from?

Let's have our own thread to counteract the bullshit.

I voted for trump and made my gf too. As far as I see it Sup Forums shouldn't care I'm dating a white girl, plus I plan on marrying her which is more than most of y'all can say

Inb4
>SPIC'dicked

lol I know her

>At least 2 are up at all times it seems.

All while the average Thoth thread barely lasts two minutes. Wish the Mods would get their priorities right...

Brazil 2.0 is inevitable

>tfw white
>tfw cant find any white woman to breed
help me pls

White women belong to black men

Butiful Meliki awaits, Mehmet.

Why not stick to your own beaner women? Is it because you know your kind is inferior and degenerate to the core? Fucking beaners abandoning their homelands so they can LARP as americans.

>hello france desu
>pls be my gf desu

lol.. the 60% face

They always get the best ones...

Nice fucking shotgun.

BLACKS BTFO!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER????

>spain
lel .04% face

Is it acceptable of me to continue white washing my genes?
>pic related

No

Still going to.

*vomiting man reaction image*

>Does anyone know where it's coming from?
Satan.

Which states can I find a grill that would respect my Christian values, white nationalism, and knowledge of the global jewish community?

>They always get the best ones...
don't worry Sup Forums, you'll get your own black bf one of these days

So anyways. What nation has the best girls

CIA does the tranny threads. I don't know who does the race mixing or BBC threads, but maybe them too.

The 1 post by this ID threads that are specifically designed to forum slide. So we find it tougher to accomplish anything.

puerto rico

Is that the mom in blue? I'd bang her over all her daughters.

There is a reason for four daughters...

I didnt' think CIA would behind the tranny agenda, but they're probably big of an agency to push all kinds of kooky agendas

the 1 post by OP threads are only annoying because half of Sup Forums falls for bait everytime. there should honestly be a sticky warning posters not to fall for threads like that.

I had a Chinese gf. She was sexy and a real nice lay.
Unfortunately one day I woke up and realized I want my son's to look like me, I want them to be tall and strong like me, I want them to dominate sports like I did... I don't want mini chinklets who lose my blue eyes. I thought about my grandfather who fought in ww2 and what he would think about having his bloodline get riced..

I didn't want to but I had to dump that bitch.

What website is that?

france imo....
im not really into blonde girls, since i have that complexion, so nordic countries dont really cut it for me.

Most of the french girls i've met have PERFECT tits and lovely personalities.

all of 2016's grand children were killed/sacrificed by the wall street (jacob schiff) funded judeo-bolsheviks.
find different picture.

What is it with men that can't produce a son?
Seems like there is something wrong

You did the right thing.

>Canadian
>dominating anything

Choose one.

Cmon now they are dominating in bestiality!

Their animals are the alphas in that instance.

We have sports here fagg-o, and many Canucks aren't the city faggots you think they are. I grew up on a farm.

Why is she using a clays gun as a field gun? What and idiot

Producing daughters has it's biological advantages too

Good choice!

The one on the far left is a qt dick toy

>Women doing anything in reality other than pose for pictures.

I was pheasant hunting dec 31 and dad I bagged 6 birds with an untrained pup and a 12 year old in the snow. That looks like a nice gun but the stupid adjustable cheek bugs the hell out of me. Don't get me wrong though, over unders will always have a special place in my heart after my first time hunting was with a 20 ga over under my grandpa gave me.

The fact it's an over under isn't the problem, those are fine in the field. But you don't use a high ribbed adjustable comb gun in the field.

Is cuckolding now a sport in Canada?

Hook user up. What's her number?

white literally produce BBC machines

ah ya I removed what I was going to say about the adjustable comb and it comes off poorly now.

The whole thing bugs me. She's got no gear. What's the point of an over under without pouches of spare ammo. You could at least theoretically say a semi auto or pump is useful for fending off bear. But who hikes with a gun but no pack? And if your hunting either wear camo or blaze orange so you don't get shot.

It goes back to what I said though, it's just a woman doing a stupid pose. She picked up a "gun" as an accessory. The over under is probably only because generally they are pretty and it broken open looks good (also comfy af in the field). Then there is the cheek pad, unlaced boots, lack of earpro...

This is the source, libtards that take black cock, jealous negros mad at our superiority and the jews

>spic dad
ohh noo, don't shoot senior 54%!!

Im at bars right now. And white girls are not with any niggers here. Then again its texas

>lately.
They were posted clock work on /tv daily, not sure now, and have bern posted here forever. It's a slider favorite.

Where can I find women like this.