pol can you supply me with links to massive amounts of information

military doctrines
material on surving
legal weapons creation

you know shit that is valuable to people

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com/files/Explosives & Incendiaries/MISC/
murdercube.com/files/
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/us-military-surplus-7-technical-manual-collection?a=1800822
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny
amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav
readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/
milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

selling finnish military secrets 5k each no noobs

ive got a few basic ones but im looking for some better shit if we can

nobody has anything?

holy shit thank you keep going sven

>howtoblowyourownhandoff.jpg

murdercube.com/files/Explosives & Incendiaries/MISC/

site you need right there

murdercube.com/files/

nah guns like these work well, never fucking count on them though. a real gun is always the way to go.

thanks

I wish I had a basement

my grandmother does and im trying to get her to keep the house as long as she can. i want to inherit it and make part of it into a bunker.

bump since my innawoods folder was deleted

If you do make sure to get a tac board and a bunch of red yarn and start smoking a lot.

kek

hey man its the best fucking place for one too

i got plans for reinforcing the cinder blocks already there with concrete and steel plates so i cant get niggered.

Make sure to fill in the cinderblocks with like sand and shit. That's gotta be like extra protecting. I'd even go a step further. Depending on the water table of the land you could even dig deeper. learn how to pour concrete and shit and build an actual bunker.

Would be hard to explain if you ever had to sell it though.

>So a finished basement?
>Y-yeah you could say that

what would be really cool is to mount a machine gun like it would be on a tank so i can wreak the shit out of whatever comes down stairs.

dude bunkers can raise a property value like nothing else

especially if its a real good fucking bunker.

problem with tapping into the water table is that its near Atlanta so the water is gonna be fucked for a long time. but i already have around ten 55 gallon drums filled with water at my place now.

Watch list thread?
Watch list thread.

My personal favorite.

well the guy above you just posted how to make a pressure cooker bomb, at this point just dump what you can

I've got that same one saved.

Lol

where did sven go?

Are you guys interested in non-criminal information as well?
I have a ton of infographics.

litteraly anything your willing to dump

im gonna start making books with all this stuff in it

Posting in a FBI thread

>books
That's a cool idea. I have all these on protected hard drives in a faraday cage safe.
I plan to use them as reference material to turn into a survival guide of sorts after the impending disaster.
Or pass it on to my kids you know.

There are worse things.

i like having everything on computers for ease of access but if it gets really bad books are the best way to go.

Good afternoon Sup Forums I would like to remind you:

Commercially available flying drones are now readily available.

The civilians can has into drone warfare now.

I agree I'd much rather have all this on hard copy.

You prep?

once i get proper land and funds most of it will go into a bunker and other shit

They sell drones at my local RC shop with cameras attached.
They're pretty cool desu.
>Now imagine attaching rudimentary remote detonated IED's to cheap drones equipped with cameras

that was in ajin 2 last season

was pretty fucking cool desu

This gives me a survival feel.
Any game really simulates trying to survive and strive while building a sustainable home?

Bunkers are awesome. I wish I had the funds to invest in a bunker.
I'm more of a home is wherever I want it to be.
Use the skills I have to keep moving and make temporary shelters.

my plan would be to get set up as a merchant and sell shit to people

the plan would to have thirty pounds of some form of explosive that i would need to detonate so raiders wouldn't pull any bullshit and try to kill the merchant down the street

7 days to die is pretty good out the box. Long term survival becomes increasingly difficult.
Fallout can in some installments simulate it with mods.
I've heard of Stalker but haven't checked it out.

You don't need expensive solar panels to go off grid.
You need a deep cycle battery like two 6 volt golf cart batteries, a high amp alternator like one on a truck, a 25 watt rheostat and either a waterwheel or a long wooden bar and a old car axle. You can push it yourself to make some power. More than you would on a bike, pedaling away, huffing and puffing. A horse or oxen could make a lot of power. Enough to run lights, fridges and fans etc. Small stuff.
You can also use charcoal to run a gasoline engine.

I honestly do recommend 7 days to die.
I started playing it and everything feels right.

Play it with a few people and you can have a right good time splitting up duties. Fortifying. Doing your best to get creative to solve problems.

If you can be a stable merchant living in a bunker I'd totally sell to you.
The back of my truck would be gun and parts heaven. I'd go into dead cities and bring out all the things I find.
You would be a good stop.

this thread is so useful, Im thankful for all this information.

by the way, do you guys have that one infographic about growing a lot of vegetables and fruits on half an acree?

I got this.

Hold on wall I think I got it here or at least something similar.
Need to grow more weed?

and I got this

>gonna be like this when it all goes down

Do you mean this cartel fampai?

thanks!

maybe

beautiful

yeah that one!, although the other picture I remember was more detailed tbqh

The only other one I got is this one.

If you're growing weed hydroponics are the way to go you pleb. Even teenagers can grow it in their closet/basement.

GET GUD

Also here's for all our urban pacos out there who need fresh polo in case of a family get together.
>Which can and will be for any reason
>"My daughter got her first period!"
>Mexican music plays
>"relatives" come out from nowhere
>It's party time

Good for secret impromptu communication in the field.
You and your handler can come up with secret ways to relay messages via a simple easy to use communication system.

should we start a new thread?

Dunno if you anons would want to buy 44 dollars worth of improvised munitions handbooks, but here you guys go:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/us-military-surplus-7-technical-manual-collection?a=1800822

>Individual Movements:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8

youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3

liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

>Small Unit Tactics:

mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo

>Historical Lessons:

tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag

michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

>Required Reading:

amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny

amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav

readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/

milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf

I have a set of similar handbooks, and I can honestly say that they are nothing more than watered down trash.

No real spice in anyone of the handbooks; at least when compared to the stuff we are all discussing on here.

Pbay, the ar/k/
Hope you have 150 gb of space.

Good 'ranger handbook' and 'Marine Corps Rifleman manual'.

And for fucks sake turn off your roger beep. That shit will get you killed, no joke.

Literally all you need is the stuff on the ar/k/. That is 500gb of info that everyone needs on their external drives

Link?

THANKS

you gonna link it or what?

Bump

Link fellow patriot?

link, faggot

Sorry

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6d72a0d13d050f6ed00179ffd4294b549714140a&dn=The%20Ark&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.careland.com.cn%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.tfile.me%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrenty.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mvgroup.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.glotorrents.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker4.piratux.com%3a6969%2fannounce

initial 300 gb download

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f258c3076fcb71ac0e3fa499dd88946de1627373&dn=The%20Ark

update 1 about 150gb