What if Sup Forums was in a prison? What would happen?

What if Sup Forums was in a prison? What would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k&ab_channel=dalauansparrow
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
youtube.com/watch?v=J1r5xtV_AUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums is one person

I'd fuck them all, turn by turn. No one would be safe. I would dominate them.

Sup Forums would be the pie.

secret redpill: the only posters on Sup Forums are you and myself and I can type really really fast

Sup Forums is prison

a self-imposed prison filled with people having delusions of grandeur living out fantasies thought up in their lonely hateful heads

Aryan Brotherhood

Aryan Brotherhood will fucking hang themselves for sure.

> step one, file tooth brush into a shank
>step two, find the biggest nigger and stab his esophagus!

make a shank and pump iron with the neo nazis

ask for a radio and break it down to its parts.

obtain saltpeter during trash pickup

Kill niggers in with the brotherhood

LOW

AB has no issue with me, yo.

I don't like niggers.
I don't talk to niggers.
I feel no sympathy for niggers.

translation: i would get raped in the ass by tyrone and be his bitch boi

>pee in a cup
>Throw it on someone

Join up with the skinheads.

damn i think tattoos are degenerate but that eagle is god-tier

I would suck dick and let niggers fuck me in the ass in exchange for protection

>i would get raped in the ass by tyrone and be his bitch boi
Pretty sure Tyrone's eardrums will explode after the first REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I am Sup Forums served 4 terms in CA prison AMA

I'd be out of jail in 3 months with my own homemade gun and explosives.

Probably nothing. Male rape is a nigger culture thing that has become a prison culture thing.

We don't have blacks in my country in that large of an amount. So prisons are mostly Irish, English and Poles. I'd probably get in a lot of fights but that's fun at times. Other than that it would be pretty boring.

tier fraud

You have to back [to the Mexico].

Everybody would call each other autistic and users of Sup Forums and Sup Forums would probably kill each other.

Sorry i am white

Idk I think /po/ and Sup Forums would get into a holy war

Would try to keep to myself, prisons here are literally hell.

>Translation
My one year sentence would turn into a life sentence. I would slaughter ever nigger I could till I got solitary confinement.

Google translate
English via Arabic script↓
عِء فيِلءء لايِكء ايِء بيِش اس نيِغا

I thought police in Brazil just killed criminals / feral children in the streets. Do you still have designated death squads?

>/po/
I would not fight with those boys, shanks made out of TP are devastating.

The Aryan brotherhood swells in size and influence, helps guards keep niggers in line, prison violence and rapes reach all time low.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Aryan Brotherhood is what would happen

GET

CALORIE THIEVING

Haven't heard about any new death squads but they're out there, they mostly just kill niggers though, the cops can't do their jobs anymore because every time they put a criminal down the media goes full dindu.

I thought I heard even the Aryan brotherhood makes new comers and smaller dudes suck their dicks and become their britches for protection

I would request a cell away from general population and if I don't get it kill myself

Why would I want to go back?

Writing prompt, one-line, one post: spam.

i fucking kbew it

Join the Nazi Lowriders, of course.

BLAAAAA

KIRBY

prisons are not voluntary. what you described is a monastery

cuck

GET

THAT

ASS

BANNED

>Let me tell you guys about those Jews

If you have 50 minutes, watch this!
youtube.com/watch?v=uNvOuZlWbCE

came here for this

>I would request a cell away from general population and if I don't get it kill myself

this is pretty much the answer

Murican prisons are easy mode, btw. :^)

I have fair skin and a nice ass. Id be literally fucked

I'd walk around with a scornful expression on my face and refuse to ally with or take/do favours for anybody, unless my best friend is with me

i'd find me a cute twink and make him my wife

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k&ab_channel=dalauansparrow

CA prisons are done right. Here we still use segregation so whites only cell w whites. Also no homo allowed for whites.

All the whites will have your back (if you stand up for yourself)
Really whites are broke up into just 2 fractions. Woods (regular whites) and skin heads. Which sometimes have problems with each other.

All aryan brotherhood, Nazi lowriders etc.. are in solitary
Now in cucked prison states you might have to cell with 300lb gay niggers.

And nogs are gay as fuck in prison fighting over queers.

Even though I'm small I would bite, claw and go Tasmanian devil on any fucker who tries to make me their bitch in prison.

If you keeping fighting hard enough and never submit, even if you loose most of the time, they will stop.

we must fix the likes

nah m8 your best hope is to hide something sharp and shank his throat
if you stand up to a bully he might stop
a prison nigger might want to kill you
personal experience believe me

I'll make you submit. I'll pin both your arms onto the ground while staring right into your face. I'm going to start by licking every single spot on your body tickling your erroneous spots like your armpit and nipples while you powerlessly struggle yourself into exhaustion. Soon you'll work yourself into hot mess and beg me to let you cum

I'd probably sharpen the end of a toothbrush and carry that around with me as a shank just incase some cunt tries anything.
Are you white? Does everybody eventually join up with their race's respective gang?

I would take care of everyone's paper work (CVs/court applications, etc), so no one would rape or beat me because I would be too useful.

THAT

lol i cant beleive no ones posted this video yet....

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

Not before I shank your throat cunt

Banter Relativity Ranking.
American Black Men > Australians
youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo

I would use my jiu-jitsu to fuck him in the ass first.

You think that little sharp stick is going to stop me. No I'll make you wash my draws, make my bed, and fuck you tenderly every single night. Everybody in the entire cell block is going to know your ass belongs to me

conversion to islam, join muslim brotherhood

Did 18 months in federal prison for selling drugs. Nothing happened because it's segregated and people stick with their own. Sup Forums would be fine, moron

Some weird faggot-ass blokes on Sup Forums

I'd sooner do this than be nothing more than some piece of ass in a prison cell.

everyone would be a trap

thats fine if you want wear a burqa don't want the other lads seeing the goods.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1r5xtV_AUA

Not white, but people here don't really care about that
Gangs in Brasil are usually more about selling drugs and less about selling ideologies like skinheads do
But being white, hairless and weak really increases your chances of being fucked in the ass

5'5 trans girl here

im scared

What for? And how was it?

I live in a white part of the UK so I reckon I will be alright in prison as there's no prison nogs around, do you live in one of the rougher bits of Brazil? i'm hairy just small but my muscle is dense so it's deceptive

pic related

>Mentally disturbed male who wouldn't make it out alive

"this is LOW..."

"TIER..."

Identity theft etc.

Wake up, make a cup of hot coffee
Turn on personal tv, watch some news.
Walk to chow hall eat.
Go work as electrician for 7 hours.
Put on sweats, nikes, grab walkman.
Go to yard dips, pullups etc.
Play handball or tennis.
Take shower
Play chess or pinochle.
Read a book.

Not that bad at all. Which is why so many repeat offenders.

Where I live is quite calm actually, for brasil's standards at least.

Ehhh, I'm big enough and manly enough that I wouldn't make a very good prison bitch. Most prison sex is consensual, if you get raped its because you pissed someone off and they decided to send a message.

Stay out of the way, respect the rules that prison society runs by and you can do your time quietly. That may mean that you might have to apologize to a nigger for stepping into his turf; but being prideful isn't worth getting shanked over.

If I was in prison, I'd do my time quietly and spend a lot of time reading in the prison library.

That sounds better than being a wageslave to be honest

Did you ever have to stand up for yourself that much? Get into any hairy situations?

We would form our own gang and have a great fucking time. It'd be like Hogan's Heroes but with a lot more swearing and nobody trying to escape.

I'm gay
It sounds like I'd love prison in all honesty.

coordinated escape attempts because we aren't useless violent monkeys in groups

In prison not even one fight! Now in my County jail, fights riots etc.. crazy shit!

After my 3rd term my brother got me on as a fireproofer $50 hr. Work 12 hours commute 2 hr each way or stay in hotels etc.. miserable work, dirty wet etc..

I would tell him I wish I was back in.

Yes better than a wageslave

Damn

This is why I keep thinking about crime to be honest

Working chumps go to work and pay their taxes, which literally pay for criminals to live in jail, and criminals do whatever the fuck they want

80% rape 20% Aryan brotherhood