Racist white rapist sobbing like a little bitch when sentenced to jail

youtube.com/watch?v=5ImX003hG54

he listened to lowlife inbred retards on this shithole and deluded himself into thinking he was superior

Serves him right

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/uncategorized/conservative-writer-michelle-malkin-makes-case-for-innocence-of-rape-cop-daniel-holtzclaw-uproar-ensues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that he feels such shame and guilt proves he is superior to niggers.

>guilt

he's sorry that he got caught. But of course a subhuman being like you inferior to everyone (black people very included) wouldn't be able to understand that

your mental capacities are lower than a chimp's

He looks like a mongol version of Johnny Knoxville.

I think i counted 263 years if im not mistaken

Witty retort mate : )
Doesn't change a thing.

Whites > Niggers

>Crying like a bitch

Is this guy... mentally slow?

Normally men act stoic in the court room. I'm pretty sure they are told by their attorneys not to express much emotion.

keep telling yourself that if it helps you forget you're a miserable worthless failure that need a false sense of superiority in order to forget the shitty thing that your life is

; )

>mentally slow
>racist
>lowlife

Must be a regular user here

>muh test favor whites
when will this meme end?

He's gonna be in prison until he dies and probably get Sodomized everyday, and twice on holidays. The worst thing that can happen to a control freak like a rapist is to lose all control like that.

Of course tests favor whites. Tests measure intelligence and reasoning blacks have don't have either.

This guy is innocent

>half nip

Daniel Holtzclaw was born December 10, 1986, in the U.S. territory of Guam, to Eric Holtzclaw and Kumiko Holtzclaw, who is Japanese.[15][16] His father is a Lieutenant with the Enid Police Department, Enid is approximately 70 miles north of Oklahoma City.[17]

kek

> white

he looks like Elliot Rodgers

>white

How does this shit work, will he have to serve 263 years, or will he just get the biggest sentence?

This. There was no evidence, just the hearsay of niggers looking to score money in civil suits.

Isn't this guy half Asian? Why would you rape hood rats anyway?

wow, what an ID

>anglo
>white

Yup. They needed to hang a white(ish) cop after Ferguson and he was the lamb.

Just a reminder that sub-saharan Africans were living in mudhuts and were using stone-age tier technology before whites (and others) decided to help

I fucking hate most Sup Forums leafs.

>that mongloid
>white

>muh slavery
Fucking kek, here's the thing:
Africa.
China.
Stay mad lad.

>ignore stuff and talk about something random

when will this meme end?

1. Make a group believe their group has more difficulty than other groups on a certain test,their performance will drop alot. Don't tell them shit and they'll be like the other groups. It has been proven,won't bother looking for it tho,you're the one that need to have a false sense of superiority in order to forget how shitty your life is.

2.200+ years of epigenetics + 5-10 years of being on welfare

No logic...Typical from inferior beings like you, make the world great again by killing yourself

>Most of the testimony was all about science and physical proof - as the jury heard from a forensic analyst about DNA evidence found on Daniel Holtzclaw's police uniform, more specifically the DNA found both inside and outside his uniform pants.

The jury was shown a DNA test chart and the analyst explained that she personally swabbed those uniform pants. She testified that she found a mixture of DNA from at least two people and the results revealed it was female DNA.

Besides finding a partial DNA match from the first alleged victim who testified, the analyst testified a full female DNA profile was also recovered, and that it perfectly matched the DNA taken from the 13th accuser.

I dunno yogi, could be setup of course, but that's odd, especially this

> perfectly matched the DNA taken from the 13th accuser.

I think he'll have to serve it all, or die, whichever comes first

>"Hi, i'm Daniel Holtzclaw and this is RapeAss!"

Well, unless hes some sort of wizard, I think he'll die first.
Didn't know they tallied that shit up, thats pretty fucked. But, a *white* cope in jail will die before his sentence is over.

>he thinks hm if he says it enough it will make it so

Classic child thought process

Whites in general are still superior, tho I dont feel bad for the dude at all, if hes going to act like a nigger he deserves to be treated like one

Him shaking like a leaf is the funniest bit. You can see he knew he did wrong and he's just praying to every god he knows to let him stay out of jail

I dont see black people crying when they get prison sentences

>forced oral sodomy

What the fuck does that even mean?

>Racist white rapist
>Daniel Holtzclaw was born December 10, 1986, in the U.S. territory of Guam, to Eric Holtzclaw and Kumiko Holtzclaw, who is Japanese.[15][16]

>white

He was fucking the 13th accuser who turned when money became a reality

Can't believe the justice system is doing this to one of their own.

But that doesn't make any sense because his graphic shows IQs in African countries. NOT the IQs of blacks in America, like the comic suggests.

Jesus Christ, wtf are you talking about? The gap remains intact regardless of their socio economic status and regardless of which parents raised them. I thought at least that average racial differences due to evolution was accepted here.

In some states sodomy is defined as any non-vaginal sex.

>Daniel Holtzclaw
The surname is scottish.
His mother is Japanese.
He wasnt white. He was Gaelicanese

Thats because its a rite of passage. They know they'll get more respect if they take it like a man, and act like it wasn't a big deal.

Anti-racists literally have no response for the conditions of blacks in Africa (esp. before colonialism) where they were left their own devices. There is no whitey to blame.

heatst.com/uncategorized/conservative-writer-michelle-malkin-makes-case-for-innocence-of-rape-cop-daniel-holtzclaw-uproar-ensues/

>white
I love how to leftists, this is somehow an insult.

Fuck off.

>white

As user said, Of course tests favor whites. Tests measure intelligence and reasoning blacks have don't have either.

Again, his graphic showed the IQs of African countries, not of blacks in America

Honestly, just take him out back and shoot him, problem solved.

Far cheaper as well.

>Sup Forumstard think it has a brain, how cute
i could show you how wrong and dumb you are but what's the point? it's funnier to see a lowlife idiot delude himself into thinking he's a superior genius

I dont bother talking to you losers anymore lol

anyone human here speaks subhuman? If yes, then tell him to keep masturbating to his false sense of superiority and skin pigmentation and see if it makes him forget how worthless he is

Wasted enough time acknowledging you lowlifes,going to bed. Keep crying

They will cryogentically freeze him, and should he die, transfer his soul from body to body, endowing him with skills like cooking and knitting, until he has served his time to society

Damn, sounds nice, maybe I should rack up a higher score.

You better come back, Candabro. You dropped too much knowledge on these kids.

>t. Mud hut dweller

>in local news, jamal grapesod, was sentenced to 30 years for murder, while the victims family cried.
>jamal showed no remorse however, and that made him look cool

Hey man, the other niggers in the court room will respect him for it, and there won't be any stories about how he cried when he goes to jail.

Other than that, I've got no explanation on why black people show 0 emotion/remorse when receiving huge sentences.

It's the same for whites mate. If you're trying to be tough then morality is a weakness that you can't afford.