MIKE CERNOVICH WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

TRS BTFO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RNgW7autXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mike cernovich is also a fucking nigger that doesn't know how to google shit

thufferin thuccotath

I'm pretty sure he's autistic.

How the fuck would Thernovich know this? I don't think that anyone here is a plant or controlled opposition but the alt-lighters fit the bill much better than the TRS goys do, even if it's true that Enoch's wife is a quarter yid.

Ape Attitude

South Dakota has a bunch of Indian reservations and the murder rate in some small towns around the rez is comparable to Chicago or Detroit. The schools have barbed wire fences.

Simian Psyche

Go back to TRS. Cernovich had insiders collecting info on Mike and the rest far before antifa showed up, and when he realized these guys were racemixing Jewish sleazebags and losers, he disavowed them.
B
T
F
O

BY MUH BOOK

Marmoset Mentality

Monkey Mind

You literally just made this shit up or read some other autist make it up on 8pol. Congrats, you're either antifa or fucking retarded

Orangutan Orthodoxy

Chimp Cerebellum.

he never said it had the most rape you imbicile

bonobo behaviourism

Gorrilla Genius.

Hes talking about mass imigration you fucking retard. Not tgat california is currently the rape capital.

Who's wife is the Jew?

Deploraball Prom King.
Focuthed & thweaty.
MOAR blue pillth.
5 dayth left.
Be there cuckth.
#GorillaMindthet

the damathe to my thpine unlockth primal tethtotherone

Ah yes the savior of the white race, Mike Thernovitch, protecting us from the schemes of the eternal Jew

How else would he know about Mike's Jew wife? He obviously compromised TRS long ago.

Gibbon gestalt.

/pol now trusts the 6 gorrilian mindset merchant more than a white nationalist forum now, where did everything go so wrong

Ape Aptitude.

Thernobitch also said Spencer is a CIA agent lmao.

stormthread

Literally cripplechan shills. At the same time they accuse trs of shilling.

trshills finally BTFO

They have to stop spamming now that they realize that their leader is married to a jew

8pol is too far gone, just ignore them

Baboon Behavior

Tarsier Tractation.

Ha, I thought you said Bonobo BOLSHEVISM!

when the nootropics kick in

They're trying to recruit realchan into their infighting.

Capuchin Crazy.

Go back to your faggot e celeb namefag circlejerk forum faggot lover you are not welcome here

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore.jpg

In Alaska's defense; there are no women there...so there's that

Natives.

fucking hate this sissy faggot who speath like mythe tyton stupid faggot cant pronounce words properly

>b8bin accusing others of circlejerking

>you are not welcome here
You're on the wrong imageboard.

No it's the natives. We have high alcoholism, suicide, sex crimes. Take out the Indians and it's normal.

pay debnts and then buy a tshirt

Forcing your enemy to live up to their own rulebook is one of the strategies in Rules For Radicals.

These "purists" demanding pounds of flesh for such slights as having a wife with 25% Jewish blood and crimes such as not openly slaughtering gays are adopting extreme measures in order to get us to attack ourselves. It's an incredibly obvious tactic and you should remember that it ONLY comes from anonymous shill posters. They have nothing to lose. You will never find anybody who matters, anybody with an actual reputation calling for these things. Only losers and gutter scum.

Hitler was 1/4 Jewish, which is why he exempted Mischlinge from the Nuremburg Laws. He also spared his Jewish doctor.

>HITLER: CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
>ASHKENAZionalsozialismus

More like jewish tricks forum.

>is
nice Pirate Shirt,poof.lol

really activates the guinea pig mindset

>that pivot to an ad hominem

Not actually true. They claimed they would spare 2nd Degree Mischlinge from internment but didn't actually hand out hardly any waivers. There were exceptions for people considered vetted like people who had WWI military service and virtually every other mischlinge was considered compromised.

Which was probably true of them anyway. If you only targeted US-based Jews that had some 1 or 2 degrees of separation from radical Leftism you'd be talking like >90% of their cohort and German-based Jews at the time were even more deliberately separate from the Germans than Jews in America are from American gentiles. Practically no one in Germany could say they had a Jewish friend that wasn't a Jew which is how they got such compliance for internment unlike some of their utopian schemes like euthanizing retards which got repealed almost immediately.

How many copies of his book do you own you good for nothing faggot?

Get gassed mentally ill sodomite. Go fap your tiny dick to "based" traps you repulsive faggot neckbeard

Funny how the rape rates follow Native population numbers.

I mean, someones doing the raping.

The fact the Alt-Right tolerates Sinead/goyim goddess/shiska goddess is amazing to me.

She advocates for open relationships. She *never* talks about race mixing and her parody songs about blacks perpetuate the black sexual superiority myth, she's a feminist, she believes the earth is flat. I could go on.

Seriously you guys have no credibility and you got way too much credit for Trump's rise which was actually fueled by the real right wing in this nation: The Christian Right.

buyth mu book

1/4 Jewish - Only partly belongs to the German race and nation; approved to have Reich citizenship.
3/8 or 1/2 Jewish - Only partly belongs to the German race and nation; approved to have Reich citizenship.
3/4 Jewish-Belongs to the Jewish race and community; not approved to have Reich citizenship
Fully Jewish - Belongs to the Jewish race and community; not approved to have Reich citizenship.
The Mischling classifiation did not apply in German-occupied territory in Eastern Europe.

Pay dedbts and stop fucking little boys, Turk.

MIKE TRY WARN YOU

BUT Sup Forums NO LISTEN

THEKIKESTUFF.BIZ ETERNALLY BTFO

I'm aware what the classifications were. What I'm saying is that revisionist and mainstream scholars agree that NSDAP did not abide by them in any meaningful sense. The laws were either an earlier conception of their ideas that hardened over time and never revised or a PR tactic to appear more fair and systematic than they planned on being.

Most mischlinge with partial German heritage were not granted citizenship. Being a mischlinge did not automatically confer citizenship and full Jews were not stripped of citizenship individually. Mischlinge had to apply for citizenship and be approved and they were usually not approved.

Literally don't trust either of them.

>Moldbug is a jew
>Spencer's sensei was a jew
>Mike Enoch is married to an anti-white kikess
>But Cernovich also hangs out with top anti-white kikes

I feel like I've been raped. Who can I trust now?

Can you try hedging your statements with qualifiers any harder?

>What I'm saying is that revisionist and mainstream scholars agree that NSDAP did not abide by them in any meaningful sense. The laws were either an earlier conception of their ideas that hardened over time and never revised or a PR tactic to appear more fair and systematic than they planned on being.
Wow, the Reich didn't act 100% lawfully and was extremely inefficient in applying its racial classifications. I guess this explains Hitler's Jewish ancestry, him grating special protection to his Jewish doctor Eduard Bloch, and the myriad of Jewish SS officers.

The point I'm making is that a few degrees of separation from Jewry is not a valid test of ideological purity. Mike Enoch is quite antisemitic, but apparently not antisemitic enough to divorce the wife he married a decade ago for the sake of a new political movement,

ONLY THE VARGPILL IS THE TRUTH

Buy land become self suffeicent and have a big white family

start a community with similar poeple

only thing you can do

And how you propose people make the money to buy the land, pay the taxes, build on it and maintain livestock?

I mean this advice is solid but it's completely inapplicable to 99% of the board.

Get a job/trade? Pretty obvious yeah if your a neet you have bigger priorities but if you can't learn a skill get some savings/money then you have other stuff you need to work on. (Good place to start is spirituality, I'd recommend Orthodox Christianity but there is value in some Pagan stuff as well, you do need something however.)

It's worse than that.

Spencer: married to a Turk who calls herself a Eurasian Nationalist.
Anglin: Fucks gooks.
Enoch: Fucks Jews.

Alt-Liters
Watson: Fucks gooks.
Shoe0nhead: Fucks blacks.
Southern: Fucks blacks.
Cernovich: Married to a Paki
McInnes: Married to a redskin.

And both groups take credit for the Christian Right and Rust Belt union workers for pushing Trump to the White House.

Jokes, all of them.

lmao dont worry they're saving the west, don't question their methods!

>Anglin: Fucks gooks.

Pretty sure that was years before he became redpilled, so it's not that bad.

>Alt-Liters

Don't care about these, they are pretty much neocons 2.0 at this point.

I live on a 40 acre hobby farm in the rural Dakotas. I can tell you that if not for my job being digital I'd have no job. There's a reason why the median age in these areas is 70.

The system is designed to keep people in the cities and on the tit of the government for a reason. It's hard for the average Sup Forumsack to break that cycle. Even if you have the skills the odds of breaking into farming and making enough to support your "large family" are very small. I belong to homesteading forums and everyone says the same thing. There are no jobs. The majority of us doing this can telecommute or they are retired and roughing it on a pension.

Rural life is quickly becoming a pipe dream.

Wrong. As recent as 3 months ago.

I'm not sure fucking things qualifies as a method.

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=5RNgW7autXY

Or was he shilling for New Balance before the Trump controversy?

BUY MONKEY BRAIN

>I mean, someones doing the raping.

I laughed.

>Claims everyone advocating for a white ethnostate is opposition of some form to discredit them

Who could be behind this post?

I'm not sure how anyone still follows this faggot aka Juice Bro. He shit on his followers faster than a poo in the loo on curry night.

She's a lulcow and no one has ever taken her seriously. Except batechan of course.

Alright so now the picture becomes clear. Cernovich set these guys up because he had mental break down over people calling him alt-lite the guy is a faggot fuck

Holy shit why is this so funny to me? I can't stop laughing.

Did you make that stupid picture yourself, leaf?

She has a pretty good voice tho.

I'm not claiming anything. I'm pointing out the blatant hypocrisy behind this obvious cash grab operation.

you also have no idea about this movement same goes for Amren if you talk shit

Yeah a lot of her parody songs are awesome.

wow cernovich has sunk to a new low, being involved in this. IT'S THE KIKES!!!!

If Sinead and Morrakiu were leftists they would be rich and famous by now.

You dont need that much land or money
Get savings and invest, telecommuting is obviously easiest best way(learning web dev would be easy method, esp for getting started with income)
The point is self sufficiency and lowering your expenses as much as possible, there is no reason why it would be particularly expensive.

Don't indulge and buy a bunch of crap, don't buy more land then you can afford and just live minimally.

What are your monthly costs for example

>in Phillipines
>not fucking a fillipino hooker

You know you'd do the same thing.

Are you doing it?

Average price per acre even in rural areas of the midwest is going to run 600-1k plus taxes, property insurance, etc.

Does the land have a barn? If not good luck doing that cheap. I could go on.

Everyone says how easy and affordable it is but very few of those people are actually living the life.

The regulars have steady jobs. They're making neo-nazi podcasts on their spare time.

Go to bed Andrew it's late.

don't waste your time

the first tactic of the spencer fags is always dichotomy based

>don't attack others on the right
>if you don't like spencer you are an antifa 8gag shill

now sit back and watch the autistic fit thats about to transpire

Really? Where is Richard Spencer working? Andrew Anglin is living off donations to Daily Stormer. ALL of the Alt-Lite are living off donations and sales.

They've made this hipster radicalism a business and their lifestyles contradict the ideologies of the movement.

I laughed when I read 1k for an acre. I envy you Americans, I truly, truly do

I see that the kike disinfo campaign is in full swing

Picture is OP

You have to go back, antifachan.

Wtf is going on