Serious question, pollacks. Why is Sup Forums always right? No memeing, try to be as objective as possible

Serious question, pollacks. Why is Sup Forums always right? No memeing, try to be as objective as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We see the world as it truly is.
Redpills m8

Sup Forums values searching for truth over comfortable lies.
that and bantz

Think tank of the brightest, angriest, most autistic millennials.

Every idea put forward is scrutinised and ridiculed, until only the strong survive.

We live in times where logic is just a suggested lie
Emotions guide the way

Because the people that keep saying "Sup Forums is always right" huddle up into big circle jerk threads and block out anything they disagree with.

Subversion doesn't work in a continuous state of chaos.

We basically are always right, it's kind of interesting really

Its obvious, truth is the main characteristic of Sup Forums that's the only way to fuck those in power or liberals bc it's the most powerful weapon we have

This, desu...

distributed processing
a higher form of hive mind with true independent nodes, yet results superior to the sum of intellects
nodes correct each other, top and bottom results (aka full autism and idiocy) are discarded, leaving bold, vetted predictions

Don't assume Sup Forums to be of the one body.
For every "Sup Forums is always right" moment there are at least 2 other false flag speculations that inevitably fall into the dust bin of history, never to be brought up again. As much as it may frighten some people, an amass of differing opinions always has a stronger likelihood of providing a truth that in singular group that polarizes the same view until its death

Science regarding the race question and the gender question are on our side. Democracy is but a blip among human political organization. And history is on our side regarding the Jewish Question.

every day people are posting all sides of the coin, then when one of those sides it right everyone posts the screencaps of it and claims pol was right

You're point?
This just proves were always right

Because we tell a lot of easy obvious truths in a society that's overwhelmed with lies and morons.

Because neoreaction is the scientifc method applied to politics and
society

Multiple people with wide ranging knowledge. Information debated until only irrefutable remains. It happen elsewhere on the 'net too.

for once, leaf wasnt the one shitposting

Checked and keked

It's OK it's a leaf they don't matter

I want to know more aboutthe locust.

this and
this

we didn't say Sup Forums is never wrong you dumb nigger, we said Sup Forums is always right

no, I got it
trust me

The locust is an insect that avoids others for the nymph part of its life (green), then swarms once it gets older.

Unbridled dialectics without the chains of reputation or taboo or threats always results in ideas and views and statements based in Truth and Reality.
Sooner or later.

So, Sup Forums is always right because Truth and Reality are always right.
Western civilisation collapse before 2050, european people's death through replacement and misgeneation before 2150. Check it.

Because Sup Forums is a collection of individuals who reactively question the standard narrative. Considering how the standard narrative is always lacking in detain/nuance, odds are one Sup Forumsack will at least point those differences out, and many others will have opinions on matters, so someone will always end up being right about it.

Other than that, Jewish culture is similar to Asian in that it selects for ambition and excellence, so a minority is able to hold a majority in influential and powerful positions, thus being in control of many things. Odds are in the favor of Jews being responsible for things.

>off by one

Feels good man.

Hive of concentrated autism.

Because truths are all interconnected, not conveniently strung about like deceit...when you hit a vein, it is usually going to lead to other truths. Snowball effect.

Sup Forums is a truth-seeking machine.
The rest of the world is bound up in ideologies and agendas that blind them to reality.
There's literally no other way to know anything than via eternal argumentation.

kek rewards the worthy

Pretty much all of these apply.

Not meming here, it is because of meme magic.

The saying "Sup Forums is always right," is a meme, which means that it is also subject to meme magic, i.e., Sup Forums will always be right in a literal sense.

Sup Forums ball thread?

Truly he is mighty

They're correct so, I guess.

I think it has roots in not being beholden and restricted to any standard or morality and an inadvertent application of "wisdom of the crowd".

This allows Sup Forums to pursue a wider range of possibilities and weed out the most improbable to the point of approaching the actual without regard for its acceptability in academia or society.

Maybe.

PRAISE KEK!!!

Sup Forums slings shit onto the walls to see what sticks. the things that are trash fall to the floor. the things that are true (or at least believable) stick.

Pretty much this

>the decadent vaginakin

kek, fuk'n lost

Fug... that one cuts deep.

It's not too late.
The traitor and the witless won't inherit Holy Terra, i swear to you on my life.

The complete extinction of European people requires there to be a 100% interracial birth rate
That won't happen without the state literally forcing every last white person into interracial breeding camps or starting a genocide that makes 6 gorillion look like a minor misdemeanor
If western civ. collapses and the Jewish control of banks and gibs dry up, the migrants will stop coming, the jews will have no power and there will be a new breed of insanely redpilled white folk literally fighting for their lives
The white race is not going extinct any time soon

bc ppl like sources here for the most part and aren't offended by data

I'll still pursue my scorched earth plan in case you're wrong.
I hope you're not, but as south africa and not long ago rhodesia have proven, a small number of humans wielding technology can feed and maintain a large number of subhumans, until the subhumans inevitably kill/expulse the humans ( already done in rhodesia, one of the leading party is openly calling for it in south africa ).
So i think it's much more likely for it to never be any real clash.
Just the percentage of respective population shifting... And shitfing... And shifting until the only humans left on Terra are the japanese.

A lot of the things that happen are pretty clear cut and obvious and don't really require any special analysis. Sup Forums is only right because it looks at things, occasionally, objectively.
>migrants getting a case of the ass in their new found home
>politicians being corrupt
>sjws being contrarian cunts
It doesn't take a seasoned psychiatrist to understand that people these days live in a giant hug box where they hope everyone will give them a like on facebook and be their bestie for life. Mostly everyone here knows that's not how things actually work. It's a reality check and giant middle finger at the MSM and social media.

we mine the outer edges of the collective consciousness. we're going where no man has gone before... and we'll eventually hit paydirt.

i clicked on this thread because it had 55 replies

dubz

>The truth truly does set one free..

Because we believe in kek

You are wrong
Rhodesia and South Africa were majority black for pretty much their entire extistances. Europe has never been majority non white and at the rate people in europe are rejecting unlimited migration already, it will likely never reach the point where non whites constitute a majority.
As I said, for whites to go EXTINCT like you think will happen like the defeatist cuck you are, there needs to not be a single white person on the planet.
Even in South Africa all white babies are still being born, and white women, despite cuck memes, do tend to have an average preference for white men, so that won't change without forcing all whites at gunpoint either to eradicate all 1.2 million whites, or to force all 1.2 million whites to only impregnate non whites, and that just simply isn't going to happen

There is no moderation to defend weak arguments here.

>Heart shaped mouth, tumblrs mouth flavor of the month
>Israel flag
Kek

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
Fertility is inversely proportional to IQ.

Yes, primary misgeneation isn't that prevalent.
But misgeneation with mongrels ? Twice removed mongrels ?
But even if misgeneation was 0, the fact is that subhumans are stupid. And so breed like rats, literally.

The only thing that stop them from dominating is their inability to handle technological civilisation to support their population because they're retard, and humans are happy to help them. Not merely due to inherent european cuckdom, but good old capitalism ( well, communists loved to do it too, though more for extending sphere of influences but still ).

Now, as it stands it wouldn't be the end of the world. They stay in their countries, we stay in ours, end of story.
Sadly, the democracy meme is dear to the european cucks.
And subhumans have the number to put any politician catering to them into power.

So, unless genocidal fascism take root and do its thing ( i won't hold my breath. I want to believe but i don't ), no, the european species have an expiration date. 2150.

fuck

this

Too many times I've come across things I just wish I didn't know. I still come back though, everywhere else is just a mire of shit and lies. Maybe our bantz are just a way of coping with what we know.