Currently arguing with a liberal on facebook about White Privilege. Can anyone give me some points to use?

Currently arguing with a liberal on facebook about White Privilege. Can anyone give me some points to use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThRb9x-RieI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The existence of affirmitave action, modern education system rewriting history, massive iq advantage whites have over blacks that's already been proven to be genetic

>hey, i believe something but i have no reason to believe it. let me ask some strangers on the internet why i should say i believe it. brb

post the conversation you faggot

Here's some nigger privilege

Call them a nigger and post pictures of guns while spamming "DON'T TREAD ON ME!"

Criminality correlates with race, not poverty

black privilege

Look up some Ben shapiro on YouTube. He knocks this kinda thing out of the park.

they are either admitting white superiority or you win and white privilege doesnt exist

arguing about things like that on facebook is low class man.

Thats why im here on an anonymous image board, so i can argue with people but nobody sees how low class i really am in real life.

Uneducated racist inbred uses white privledge to install furnaces and make 200,000$ a year.

Black privilege to predate on others - in places with less Asians substitute Whites for the Asians. If anyone should pay reparations, it's black people - they must pay reparations for the depredations they've subjected everyone to

The privilege of being made into a martyr when you beat someone up and get killed

Is it white privilege for whites to be killed more by blacks than vice versa?

White people look clean after they shower.

more on the black privilege of eating the humans around you

Tell them how equality in this country is no longer due by the equality of opportunity and hard work, but by the outcome of the individuals who take part in those equal oppertunities. Tell her how in a private speech, Shillary literally said that Asians, Whites, and Jews would always do better in an open and free society than blacks and hispanics due to their cultural entymology.

Also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThRb9x-RieI

the privilege of having out-of-touch rich whites supporting you in your war on them

Mention how South Africa is the only country in the world with affirmative action for the majority of the population.

post the convo

Why is a hook-nosed middle Easterner commenting on white people?

Her friend just left the conversation because I would not bow before her argument and left.
KEK

Learn to think for yourself groupthink faggot

Easiest thing to claim is that it's unfalsifiable.

If you're feeling quite philosophical, you can say that the doctrine of privilege is gnostic or even some kind of cult. Consider: once you identify your privilege (ie, check it), you can become one of the elect. Only the elect, those who have that secret knowledge of privilege, can receive salvation.