Meme wars chapter 7 OPERATION: BUTTHURT

The next installment of the meme wars is OPERATION: BUTTHURT. Where we troll those in opposition to display their asshole or any asshole with the hashtag #SPREADTRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This could be good.

This is fucking brilliant.

hashtag choice could use a little more finesse but good idea

Bump
post on Sup Forums

#MakeAmericaGapeAgain

>that pic

Ok, I forgive Canada for being massive faggots for the most part.

it needs to be like #spread4trump

This.

>Stewart

>daily reminder leafs writing system is based off triforcing

Bumping for #buttholes

Thanks m8.

>thinking Democrats are dumb enough to fall for this
If anything, Republican rednecks would fall for this dumb shit.

MAKE IT SO #1

#BlowHimAKiss

>#Spreadtrump.
>#Spread t rump.

I like it

Super funny if you can even just get them sharing that pic considering she is an actual rape victim.

For those who don't know, that girl got lured by some nignog on the internet and he kid napped her and raped her multiple times he forced her to perform on camera against her will often sticking his cock in her ass and making her suck the shit off it. She was visible upset and afraid but she would say stuff like "let me taste my ass " or something like that.

Videos are out there somewhere.

>OPERATION: BUTTHURT
>we troll those in opposition to display their asshole

needs to be better than "spread trump"

something incorporating him as an asshole but subtle so its palatable for sluts that pose as chaste

once you have a decent one I'll get a pic of my gf's ass with it written on it, fuel for the fire

Neat idea

Republican rednecks don't spend 24hours a day on social media (except for us).

Anyone have her set?

feel free to fix the hashtag

Get them to piss on a Trump doll in opposition to PissGate.

#Piss4Trump

It has been done.

Proofs?

Shadbase reference?

A FAGGOT LEAF

HOW DID CANADA BECOME THE MOST FAGGOT COUNTRY ON EARTH?

WAT HAPPEN?

The whole "piss yourself for rape victims" thing?

what about #Trumphole ?

Ella Nova reference

This could work. Libshits fall for this kind of bullshit pretty easily, especially when it's done for a "progressive" cause.

Is one of those Trumps black?

t. fag who jerks off to blacked.

remember not to post the actual name here since it will be traceable and easily dismissed if it comes from here first

something about the "Trmp in all of us" meaning your asshole perhaps

infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Sup Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/

I'm not a cuck who pays for jewish propaganda. I just think the guy second to the left has pretty dark skin.

Not sure I wanna see a bunch of liberal ham planets' buttholes...

I´m pretty sure there are pictures of her wearing a red Hollister shirt and spreading.

Thanks Indobro

I do

>Jebz bxck

>tfw smart enough to subvert liberals into humiliating themselves.
This could be pretty rewarding guys. If even one person actually falls for this I'll be satisfied. We could probably get better results if we keep the pink font and get some dumblr feminists on board; it's worked in the past, and the libtards never learn.

I remember the thread where that first started. One bitch actually fell for it. She tried to kill herself afterwards.

This is genius!

I see a lot of liberals day to day (college) a lot of them insist that Trump's puckered face looks like an asshole. We could use that narrative to our advantage.