/afg/ -- ANTI-FASC GENERAL -- COMRADES RISE EDITION

This thread is for the discussion of all things Anti Fascist Action. GET IN HERE COMRADES!

The enemy looks strong, but beneath their bravado, fascists hide a weak core. We will break them. We've done it before, we are doing it now, and we will fight until Fascism is beaten down for all time.

It is our duty to fight.
It is our duty to win.
We have nothing to lose but our chains.
We have NOTHING to LOSE but our CHAINS!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/leftypol/
youtube.com/watch?v=nK9yh8Nm21Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B-8VgksGlpw
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=GSkv7RRh5AY
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=tDH_UWn-pEs
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM
youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9V4GQA8kbY
youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk
youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk
youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg
youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pzdqzlx0E
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ybPS8oLISws
youtube.com/watch?v=aXrL4f1Dfi0
youtube.com/watch?v=BTPKrI66OfE
youtube.com/watch?v=XB5opmSEV7c
youtube.com/watch?v=P-3pG5RM0ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwe5CT05esg
youtube.com/watch?v=It91-aLAwqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ekiuI9xXk_c
youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEIL VICTORY

Digits confirm

i think we need to donate 4k already
that Maldraw guy was crazy

Y'know, if somebody put a gun to me and forced me to choose either of these ideologies, I'd probably pick fascist. I hate to admit it, but that's how it goes. Better dead than red.

>The enemy looks strong, but beneath their bravado

this is something a numale writes right after he realizes most of the people who disagree with him are a ft taller than him

Remember to sage commie threads

Also we ought to make one of these infographs for fascism
>Under fascism, the means of production are controlled by the nation
>Under fascism, technology is used to empower the people and nation. Citizens still go to work, but the amount of work they are capable of getting done is vastly improved with new technology.
>Under fascism, the working day is optimized to be as natural to the human psyche as possible. Laziness and lack of purpose is avoided through a fair amount of work, but excessive amounts of work is done away with, allowing time for other activities exercising, child-raising, religious activities, and becoming mentally and culturally enriched.
>Under fascism workers are paid according to what is most beneficial to the nation as a whole. Since increased wages stop increasing happiness past a certain point, that money can instead be spent improving the nation for the benefit of the people.
>Under fascism, the government has the role of improving the nation, with different solutions appropriate to the unique situation of the nation. No two governments will look the same, because no two cultures and nations are the same.
>Fascism- Economic system in which the means of production is owned privately by individuals, but subject to the needs of the state through regulation and oversight.

do you have a full version?

those fucking commies were so triggered by this art

looks good

post the patreon link please

wow and all he wants is 4k a month?
and hell be their friend and post whatever?
good deal

Samefag. Sad!

dvbs confirm commies as salty niggers who can't recognize art

>one post by this id
look at a fucking mirror and say that again

quick give all commies seizures

The Marxist hand is a good symbol of the power of unity through action, not because all Antifa are necessarily communists, but because Communism has done some of the best work in stopping the spread of Fascism throughout the world.

>inb4 bullshit

Hmm, who took Berlin, again?

go away malayfag

>pretending not to be asspained
youre a bitchboy alright

Looks neat

>capitalists aren't citizens

>let workers decide the working day or make it as short as possible
>no one ever works

>complete acess to all wealth in the country
>nothing to buy
>surplus goes to the capitalist
wew must be the worker's sweat that maintains the entire factory and the machines working

>private property: stuff used to do stuff that makes money
>personal property: stuff used to do stuff that you need
>make electric toothbrush
>use it to clean toilets
>it becomes private property
>the commune takes it away from you
Why are commies so fucking dumb?

oh wow its a full version

I think Maldraw has done the best work desu

We sure pushed your shit in. TRS is finished.

looks neat.
i'm going to donate to his patreon now

post the fucking link you inbred faggot

imma just derail and shitpost on all lefty pol threads

Flag is missing moon and star.

i dont get it

why are you so scared of him you stupid fuck?

does anyone have more of his work?

Antifa needs to die. All commies need to burn alive. Their mothers skinned alive in front of them.

Mike is a NSA plant who just got BTFO because realchan found out his wife is a kike.

thats a really impressive piece

wrong mike you fucking retarded commie bitchboy

Guys. Guys. I have a crazy idea. What if we build an alliance between the two of our philosophies and use both of their strongest parts?

Antifa are literally a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

i see you used three of the same words there

The problem with that strategy is that the fundamental thesis of Fascism is based on nationalism (racism), and bigotry.

I don't think we'd make good allies, user.

I am just a random Croat who stumbled in after a night on the beers some time in late 2013. Fell on the kitchen floor with the TV remote closer to me than the phone. I turned it on and there was this human tank named Lynch who carried people post tackle literally like a.... tank carrying people. I then got madden, the NFL package and I witnessed highs I knew I wouldn't get the full significance of until a couple years of lows.
I live no where near most of you. I can't claim much more to the Seahawks other than a couple shirts and a key ring. Yet some how I feel legitimised. This fucking sucked. #GoHawks

/leftypol/ is that way faggot. >>>8ch.pl/leftypol/

>can't run a government for shit
>thinks he can school others about how to run a country
just kill yourself already christ

Jesus Christ are you doing this for ironic shitposting or did the drawfag get a proxy?
Hang yourself mate this is getting sad

everytime you tell me to kys you're increasing the chance of you killing yourself you projecting commie nigger

this desu

>Tfw you're ready to stomp fascist scum

Pic related, where Nazi scum belong

What happens if Maldraw didn't come and ruin our fun
>we paid him his 4k
>we keep making our commie threads without being shat on
>no more shitposter problem and you gain an artist to draw your memes
4 thousand dollars a month to some hardcore autist immune to marxism is all it takes so we can stop this Sup Forums nazishit madness

sounds good desu

>celebrating thing that already happened and youll never do
youll probably be dead this year stupid fuck

wow looks good

Wait, so you're saying the Soviet Union was communist?

So communism is an authoritarian ideology that involves hundreds of millions of people starving to death? Okay, I'd rather not be a part of that.

why are they those salty niggers so triggered geez look at the replies

>becomes op of shitty general
>holding a grudge
reflect your life and try not to make your suicide too painful nigger

With the rise of the alt right, there will be plenty iof Nazis to bash. I'll get my chance.

>Soviet Union was communist
>communism is authoritarian
>implying

>starving hundred of millions to death
Where'd you get that from?

Is someone mad that their shitty board got raided?

do i know your name? no
don't show your shit threats to me again you fucking bitchboy

>Hmm, who took Berlin, again?
>Communism has done some of the best work in stopping the spread of Fascism throughout the world
You seem to be stating that the Soviet Union is communist.

This

Commies are basically fascists that deny human biodiversity, making them infinitely more retarded and dangerous by extension.

While it is important, in my own opinion, that human beings are treated with respect and honor, we must put ourselves in earth and think about this, reality is a huge black and white pattern conformed by smaller grey-ish tones.
Racial differences do exists between the same species and each one evolved according to it's own environment, if you neglect this then you are being counter scientific and denying the most accurate theory about our origins. Black people have a higher amount of melamine on it's skin due to the constant exposure to the sun during 100,000 years of modern human history just like white and Mongolic people have lighter skins and more hairy bodies because of the exposure to cold climates, this obviously happens to psychological traits
Those who live in optimal conditions have more probability on succeeding in the game of civilization, that's why Mediterraneans, middle eastern and south-east Asians had the most advanced civilizations earlier in history.
That's a fact
Another hard fact is that trough history many civilizations have been searching for the optimal way of life and many philosophers centralized their works on this subject, it's natural to feel an urge to be free, yet, contrary to the popular belief, freedom and happiness should not be considered as objective, otherwise they will be impossible to accomplish, they are but a mere concecuence of the real objective in life, self improvement, work, work, work, communism promises you an utopia were you are free of human prejudices and everything is free, this is childish, the absolute truth is that we have to work for something that we want, even in the smallest things, if a want a glass of water I shall walk into the kitchen and pour some water into my glass, that's a small example.
Do not fall for childish utopias, John Lenon was an absolute idiot as well as Karl Marx and his band of parasites.
Fasism is about the collective work of a nation to reach it's goals, absolute perfection

just 4k
barely anything senpai

Economics students tend not to be good at history. Damn shame too.

>Hmm, who took Berlin, again?

Stalin after Roosevelt gave it to him?

Soviet were such cucks that West Berlin stood tall right in the middle of fucking commie Germany.

antifa getting their ass kicked vol 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=nK9yh8Nm21Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B-8VgksGlpw
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=GSkv7RRh5AY
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=tDH_UWn-pEs
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA
youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM
youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk
youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk
youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg
youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pzdqzlx0E
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs
youtube.com/watch?v=ybPS8oLISws
youtube.com/watch?v=aXrL4f1Dfi0
youtube.com/watch?v=BTPKrI66OfE
youtube.com/watch?v=XB5opmSEV7c
youtube.com/watch?v=P-3pG5RM0ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwe5CT05esg
youtube.com/watch?v=It91-aLAwqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ekiuI9xXk_c

This is the only meme I have for this thread. Enjoy.

communism is totalitarian gawd guys

Communism killed at least 2.5 times as many people as Fascism. The idea that communists have anything to do with defending humanitarianism and fighting tyranny is outright comical.

because under the USSR millions of people starved to death. Come on fag, do you even history??

What are you gonna do about it? I'll say it again

Nazi scum are better off dead.

This is now a NatSoc thread

You guys are such posers.

Free helicopter rides.

Don't think so champ.

So you're saying the Soviet Union was communist. You're saying the Soviet Union was a stateless, moneyless society where everyone had plenty, and absolutely no one starved. Do you know how delusional you sound?

>n-nazis watch out...

SIEG HEIL!
youtube.com/watch?v=PNHjBpsh0KQ

Nah, he's right.

Commie scum make better snowmen 2bh.

Is this the designated NatSoc thread?

Commies BTFO

>Ignored

last time I make a thought provoking post in Sup Forums, bunch of inbred retards

KILL COMMIE SCUM
MAKE ANIME REAL

I believe it is

Your first problem: You are on the wrong thread.

nice didn't know there were so many of these videos of dumb shit commies getting BTFO

Regardless of digits, communism will win.

/leftypol/ shit threads are not the place to waste such effort, amigo.

Pretty much this.

Sounds like it to me.

Fuck you, my grandparents lost everything to fucking commies.

He built something of worth in his country and employed people from his community, then some dirty commies came by and ruined everything, there was hope for the people there and it got ruined, now nothing can grow in the land he used to own because a bunch of student commies and retard peasants didnt know how to take care of the land.

You fuckers destroy everything you touch and then pretend it didnt happen, you're kind has to be forcibly removed before you can cause more damage to the world

oh boy!