Is he a traitor?

is he a traitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/22/how-pentagon-punished-nsa-whistleblowers
skyhorsepublishing.com/titles/416-9781510703377-bravehearts/
theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd say he is a patriot. The shit he exposed was shameful, and a government worth respecting wouldn't do that. The government is traitor to the country.

yeah, but would you rather have total surveillance and be safer, or have freedom but have less safety overall

That's pretty much it. The fed will never say other wise because their worst nightmare is people having a conscience again and favoring a free and just society. That goes for all nations.

>insert quote about sacrificing liberties for freedom is not freedom at all

I'd rather have freedom.

Well he committed treason, so yes he is a traitor.

A man who gives up freedom for security has lost both and gained neither.

Treason is ambiguous. Patriotism is to a nation, not devotion to a regime.

He released a bunch more shit that he didn't need to.

shit that wasn't even part of "omg muh domestic spying"

plus he seems like a smug douche

traitor to the government? yes, other nations are aware of spying capabilities
traitor the the people? no

Legally yes. There were also far better ways to report what he did instead of just dumping everything on wikileaks for the world to see

Technically hes a traitor but he exposed a tyrannical government.. So its tricky

Here is your typical Snowden hater.

The only way he could be guilty of treason is if he gave aid or comfort to an enemy of our country during war time.

No.

He gave it to journalists not wikileaks moron

This is a false choice, because first the NSA has not stopped a single thing with the data from their unconstitutional collection of data.
The second thing is full surveillance only makes you safe if you agree with the people who are surveying you.

Might as well emailed it directly to our enemies himself.

What would you suggest, call the cops?

He gave it to Pierre Omidyar who is Iranian, basically did.

Actual NSA-fag here. When the classified reports are finally unclassified you guys are in for a real treat

ah, good thing we have a state of perpetual war

>he still hasn't swallowed the Sunni-Israeli pill

You mean like this?
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/22/how-pentagon-punished-nsa-whistleblowers

>STFU LEAF

He's one of the most patriotic Americans in the world. He gave up his cushy $200,000 NSA job where he was living like a king with his gf in Hawaii. You need to have balls of steels and an inhumane sense of patriotism to reveal secrets of the hand that feeds you. This kid breathes the US Constitution, and we need more people like that

liar

What a fuckin cliffhanger from a forum of larpers

He breathes hot ruski whore pussy

The guy is so fucking obviously controlled opposition...
The MSM (((((anti hero)))))) white knight battling for your freedoms..so you won't have to

Now just sit back and go back to sleep GOLDBURGER

You don't have to believe me user. There is explosive stuff we have our hands on. But, means and methods of getting that information means the reports won't be declassified for years

A FUCKING POTATO

(((((((The guardian))))))))
Lolololol

What's up? you sound like someone flayed your dick without permission

>is he a traitor?
No he's just some data entry guy who stole a thumb drive. Hardly spy material.

>This article is adapted from Mark Hertsgaard’s new book, Bravehearts: Whistle Blowing in the Age of Snowden (Hot Books/Skyhorse)
Its a fucking book
skyhorsepublishing.com/titles/416-9781510703377-bravehearts/

The government is the one making our country unsafe by allowing everyone in

Looks like he's sniffing a Kosher meal.

Go to bed, you're drunk

Kys faggot

How life in greater Israel GOLDBURGER

If you actually had a position and clearance where you knew anything, you wouldn't be talking about it on Sup Forums.

HE'S A RUSSIAN HAX0R!

he's a fucking cia asset. get off his nuts.

I'm a small fry, admittedly. Just a low level analyst. But I do have a TS clearance, so there is some cool stuff I've seen.

One intelligent American left.

Did they leave your foreskin intact or something?

This

Regardless of your political stance on Snowden, what's more is that he's exploited the ridiculous complacency of self-governing agencies of the gov't. Is it any surprise that people are so easily able to hack into the DNC / election?

No, and the type of shit he's exposed is still going on.

Obongo is spending his last days using executive orders to turn this country into an even bigger police state.

theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/

yes

>Is it any surprise that people are so easily able to hack into the DNC / election?
I'm just surprised it was enough to overcome the opposition's corruption. I seriously never thought the powers that be would ever allow Trump to win, even if he did.

although he did a great service informing us of questionable ethics of unconstitutional agencies, i believe he caught the russians up on cyber warfare and helped build many of their farms today. there is no way he just got to sit around doing nothing.

He ran to China and then Russia.

What the hell do you think?

For sure he's being protected for a price.

More like a fucking retard.

>Obama Opens NSA’s Vast Trove of Warrantless Data to Entire Intelligence Community, Just in Time for Trump
>doesn't pardon Snowden

The things he revealed were damaging to our national security and then he sought refuge with our adversaries. He's a traitor, but a very sympathetic one. I think most people would like to see him pardoned.

He is being supported by Soros organizations, ACLU, Amnesty International, etc. No one connected to Soros can be trusted..

No

fuck, is he really linked to Soro's son? that disappoints me, but Soros probably supports him because he likes destabilizing countries

nope. he's a badass muthafucka

>government
>constitution

Choose.