Donald Trump has 8 grandchildren. All 8 are Jewish

Donald Trump has 8 grandchildren. All 8 are Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books
tabletmag.com/scroll/198879/ivanka-trump-and-double-standards-for-jewish-converts
youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU
youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI
timesofisrael.com/top-rabbinical-court-nixes-conversions-by-ivanka-trumps-rabbi/
jweekly.com/article/full/6533/u-s-orthodox-convert-denied-israel-marriage-by-chief-rabbi/
jweekly.com/article/full/6533/u-s-orthodox-convert-denied-israel-marriage-bty-chief-rabbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=pemOc5Qqqzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ivanka Trump has 3 children with her husband, Jared Kushner. All 3 of her children are Jewish.

>no citations

I'm getting to it.

Eric Trump has 2 children with his wife, Lara Lea Yunaska. In case you didn't know, she's Jewish.

What citations do you need, moron? It's common knowledge and can be found with a simple google search.

All of Trump's kids are married to Jews and have Jewish children. Even Tiffany is dating a Jew. Trump is a crypto-kike.

Don Jr has 5 children with his wife, Vanessa Kay Haydon. She is also Jewish.

hollywood and media jews are still having literal meltdowns over trump

which type of jews did trump marry into

Are you just now finding this out? We didn't vote for Donnie because we thought he was a White nationalist, retard. We're well aware of his Jewish ties.

NY-values ones

What do you mean, what kind? Ashkenazi Jews?

Actually, I correct myself.

Donald has 10 grandchildren. All 10 are Jewish.

I wonder if Tiffany will be the only Trump to not convert to Judaism.

And yet jews will still call him antisemitic.

They ain't jewish if the mother ain't a kike, numbnuts.

>5 kids

Good man.

right? really sparkling my neurons..

Your post number ends in two digits.
Both are 8.

Religion comes from the mothers side, so you can spare your feeble minds from the earth shattering dissonance you're feeling for now.

How are Don Jrs 5 kids Jewish?

> he thinks Ivanka isn't Jewish

How are you on /pol, and don't know that?

Don Jr's wife is Jewish

Eric Trump doesn't have any kids.

She's only "part" Jewish, the rest is Danish. As Judaism is passed on matrilineally, i'd have to see which of her parents was which before making any judgement. Also they're not raising their kids Jewish.

Neither Don nor Eric converted to Judaism.

Ivanka is ""Jewish"". They're called the chosen people for a reason user. You can't just choose yourself.

tabletmag.com/scroll/186935/another-jewish-trump-wedding-for-the-books

Ah right. but if Eric does have children with his Jewish wife, they will be Jewish.

Anyone who even has a single great-grandparent who is Jewish will tend to become full Jew, because it's an easy identity to have.

Like you said, Judaism is passed on matrilineally. Only Ivanka had to convert to have Jewish children.

So? Her 3 children are now the chosen ones.

I bet her husband was pissed when he realized he would have to start forking out shekels for a Shabbos goy after she converted.

Wrong. They're instructed to treat converts better and with more caution. It's an order in the Bible and the Talmud even. Book of Ruth? Ruth was a convert. It also speaks of converts having Jewish souls all along and that once you've converted, it's found it's way back again.

I'd rather them be Jewish than Muslim.

/Thread

Jews are "supposed" to treat converts better, but they don't in real life.

However, Ivanka is treated better because she is powerful, rich, glamorous, well-connected, beautiful and famous.

>Drumpfs bloodline got kiked in one generation

Ah, Tiffany. Who expected her to be the Trump's last hope for a non-Jewish lineage?

I don't expect Barron to reproduce.

Sounds like a cultural adaptation rather than the word of Yahweh. Pretty convenient considering converts won't be able to fact check before they reach Jewish heaven.

>but they don't in real life
Proof? You're going to find isolated cases? During the conversion process they grill you, and test you, and rightly so. Once you finish and "pass" you're treated the same, as a Jew. Go to any religious community around the world, even the most hectic/fanatical ones, and converts are accepted as the same. You don't need talk nonsense because you're struggling with the fact that your president's daughter is a Jew.

No it's not. Read it into. It's in the Bible and Talmud.

THE FIRST JEWISH PRESIDENT WILL BE A TRUMP

CHECK'EM

At least jews can do shit

>believing in a book written by Jews
You do realize they're pretty good at lying right? Not even trying to be antisemitic, but they've been remarkably clever when it comes to deceiving goyim for the purpose of self-preservation.

And the Bible has been rewritten countless times as well for the purposes of conforming to different cultures.

"Ivanka should be treated this way—welcomed with open arms and never having her commitment to Judaism questioned or tested by nudniks. But the rest of us commoners should also be afforded the same consideration. "

"treat converts with acceptance. And not just the famous, glamorous ones."

> Ivanka Trump and Double Standards for Jewish Converts
tabletmag.com/scroll/198879/ivanka-trump-and-double-standards-for-jewish-converts

I mean she's so fucking hot, so I can't really blame him.

IT DOESN'T MATTER ITS THE CHILD GROWING UP IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT MATTERS

BARRON WILL MAKE DEUS VULT AGAIN

Why do you think Barron will be any different than Ivanka, Don Jr, Eric and Tiffany, who all dated/married Jews?

All his aunties and uncles love Judaism

The talmud actually says if you marry a Shiksa your children are not jewish because she will lead them astray

>All this JIDF defending of Trump
I hate how Trump basically invited all the kikes to infiltrate this board

Also
>implying a Jew would hire a lawyer that is a Jewish convert
You'll always be an outsider without a schnoz and a proper surname, and that's because Judaism is just as much a culture you learn from birth as it is a religion.

Better than being infiltrated by Mudshits and Gooks.

The fact of the matter is that if you convert properly, and not reform, you're treated the same - all around the world. There will obviously be isolated incidents, as with any community.

Reform and Orthodox are treated differently as reform, the main form of conversion in the USA last I checked, isn't recognized as it's a watered down/diluted version of Judaism which breaks many of the Bibles laws and which is an easier and quicker process - it's a liberal/SJW version of Judaism. Ivanka isn't getting special treatment because of her fame, at least not from religious people and Rabbis, she converted properly.
This video shows an example of Afrikaners that converted - some Orthodox and properly, the rest reform unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU

Trump isn't a white nationalist

He's a civic nationalist

Not sure what you expected

Not if you convert properly, and the reason I put the Talmud second ahead of the Bible, is because it's less important and less followed. It's a compilation of shit-posts from Rabbis over the centuries. So you'll find at least 2 different arguments for any topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI

The head Jews may or may not like your conversion, even if Orthodox. Even Ivanka's rabbit was basically excommunicated from Judaism and all his conversions were deemed invalid. If she wanted to marry in Israel, she would be denied.

Luckily, Ivanka is beautiful, rich, powerful and famous, so her conversion was later deemed valid. However, normal converts are not treated so well.

> Top rabbinical court nixes conversions by Ivanka Trump’s rabbi
timesofisrael.com/top-rabbinical-court-nixes-conversions-by-ivanka-trumps-rabbi/

jweekly.com/article/full/6533/u-s-orthodox-convert-denied-israel-marriage-by-chief-rabbi/

And the banks and media STILL supported Hillary.

Barron looks like he could be one of us. I bet he lurks Sup Forums

I don't know why you seem to think that you speak for all Jews across the globe but as someone that's friends with more Jews than I can count, I can tell you you're wrong. It's 1 thing for them to allow you into the temple but you'll never get them to treat you as their own.

You're basically the religious equivalent of the one mentally handicapped person in every large office as a convert. It looks good on the organization and they'll treat you decently enough, but you're always going to be a patronized outsider that doesn't get invited to happy hour.

Kek, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I typed that post.

>timesofisrael.com/top-rabbinical-court-nixes-conversions-by-ivanka-trumps-rabbi/
>jweekly.com/article/full/6533/u-s-orthodox-convert-denied-israel-marriage-bty-chief-rabbi/
Pretty self explanatory. There are rules/laws set in place and they gave the reasons in the articles. Some laws are controversial, it is a religion after all, and Judaism at that.

I don't speak for all, that is why I said there'll be isolated incidents. But on the whole, if you're not reform, you're treated the same across the world. So long as you convert properly and in accordance to the proper laws. Even in Jerusalem's most fanatical areas, you're the same.

Mostly typical American nonpracticing Jews. I think I only know 1 kosher Jew out of over a dozen friends.

I think I'll stick with Team Episcopal Jesus so I doubt I'll ever be able to confirm this. We have all the social prominence of Jews without the danger of being genocided, so I'd say our God is pretty good at what he does.

BAGELED.

Orthodox....

I don't care.

What if you are CHB, rather than OU? Can you still go to the same functions?

> J-Jews are okay, I don't mind them ...

not the greatest kind.

He wants all his grandchildren to have high IQs. What's wrong with that?

>we're taking the new step to become jew apologetics

It's a new day for Sup Forums. However we must stay strong.

As papa always said, there are Jews and there are Jews.

When will pol recognize the true master race?

I'm pretty sure /pol are already Jew lovers, at this point

Stupid cunt.

>the Talmud is less important and less followed
Uh I dont think so

>Trump is a crypto-kike
Sup Forums knows this deep down but likes to ignore it.

>Sup Forums sees a Jew

KIKE, SHILL

>Donald Trump has 8 Jewish Grandchildren

T-THEY'RE NOT THE B-BAD KIND OF J-JEW

Really makes ya think

It only counts as jewish if thw woman is a jew.

Yes, all the grandchildren's mothers are Jews. They are all "real" Jews

It's not even that. Sup Forums should know that trump is pro-israel.

why do Jews tell gentile's to follow the 10 rules of Noah then? bit superflouous then ain't it m8

Good go- I mean guy, we will make America great again! Now just give me your undying support for Israel and we will both usher into an age of dyst- I mean utopia, "friend".

Pol knows
It's just cozier to not talk about stuff that flies in the face of what we think

Based God Emperor Trump is just eliminating the Jews by diluting their bloodline. Heil Trump!

rate my mental gymnastics

>Americans ever voting a Jew into office
>Americans voting for a Trump in 60 years time
What was I supposed to give a fuck about this for OP?

0/10

Jews are based. They remove kebab. All hail Emperor Trump!

Ivanka 2024?

Yes they are if they are raised Jewish. Are you dumb as fuck or something? You can go convert right now and if you are pious, you will be respected as a Jew. If Donald's 10 grandchildren go onto have 30 children, they will also be raised Jewish, and you can kind of see where I am going here? OP was not talking about ethnicity. The God Emperor knows something that you, fool, do not. The WALL isnt the only thing being built.

Enlighten us, what is being built? A would controlled by Jews?

You cannot convert to Judaism, no matter how often Jews claim otherwise. So this means either Donald Trump is a kike, or his wife, or both.

His grandchildren are Jews, Dietrich.

Don Jr Trump married a Jewess, had 5 children
Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism, had 3 kids
Eric Trump married a Jewess, no kids yet, but they will come
Tiffany Trump is dating a Jewish man

A Third Temple where animal sacrifice to Jehovah will resume under the auspice of a High Priest. A Great King will once again reign. The Wandering will cease.

ALL EIGHT?

All eight, and very likely any new grandchildren will also be
Jewish

Donald's only hope for a non-Jewish is for
1. Tiffany breaking up with her Jewish boyfriend and getting a white boyfriend
2. Barron marrying a white woman

Ivanka is a convert.

Learn how Jewish conversion works retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=pemOc5Qqqzs

8 grandchildren
8 gods of the ogdoad
all under the supervision of thoth aka barron

>t-t-t-this will s-s-s-surely stop him this t-t-time!!!!
Hempbarrassing.

DUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good goy, Jews are unironically our best ally

barely pol at this point, just r/the_donald fags.
might move to infinitechan soon.

>tfw no jewish grandsons

as you can see, an r/the_donald refugee finally resting from his long journey from safe space reddit with no criticism, to alt right death squad political discussion board.

>israel
>not having jewish grandsons to take over the banking business after you keel over
what

Isreali jews are exactly what Sup Forumstards would be doing if in charge of a small nation.

HOLY FUCK. I just now discovered that Eric Trump's wife is Jewish as well.

>hehehe hey goy, you have a choice, Republican or Democrat, totally different, tough choice hehe