Trump's first trip as President: Russia

Not even trying to be subtle about it.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/314374-trumps-first-foreign-trip-as-president-will-be-to-meet-putin

How's it feel to have been lied to?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/trump-wants-putin-summit-in-reykjavik-rc909n9t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that source
kys

its just the 6gorilion-D chess

Lmao, the liberal assmad this will create

>How dare Trump try to improve relations with Russia!
Why are libtards so russophobic?

why is this bad

whats the problem here
where else would he go?

I can dab to that

>(((thehill))

Where do you want him to go?
Also, lied to about what? We don't hate Russia. No one had any problem with Russia in the media until the nigger decided he should try and start another war for no reason.

Obama has spent the past two months trying to start WW3, so it makes sense to repair relations.

Also Putin probably doesn't want to set foot in the USA so it makes sense to hold it in Iceland. It's not like Putin will be the first foreign leader he meets, it's the first one he'll leave the country to meet.

>Not even trying to be subtle about it.
>How's it feel to have been lied to?
Im glad our president is personally going to Russia to calm shit down and get our troops out of Poland peacefully

I love Russia
>Russophobes utterly BTFO

It's over a ceasefire in Syria. How fucking awful huh? You libs love Syrians dying.

It seem kind of urgent. Putin was ready for nuclear war. If only Hillary had been elected the missiles would have already been launched. I think improving relations with Russia is paramount

This.

Well, to be fair, who doesn't love the thought of sandniggers dying?

Why is that a lie. He was the one who did not war with Russia. Time for world white alliance. Europe must be purged. We are going to have to split Germany again though.

So much degeneracy in this picture

>breitfart
MAGA SOURCE MAGA!!

>kys trumpnigger

>where else would he go?
Of course he wouldn't go elsewhere. Putin trains his pets well. When he whistles they come running right back for more golden treats.

>Trump's first trip as President: Russia

Trump's first trip as President: Iceland

Idec

TheHill isn't even the source. The source is
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/trump-wants-putin-summit-in-reykjavik-rc909n9t0

I have no idea what their track record is for reliability, but the purpose of the trip is supposedly to negotiate on nuclear weapons. le Reddits are naturally taking it to mean that Trump is going to remove every forward deployed nuclear weapon from Europe on Putin's orders.

More impressed with where he's not going. Off to get some (((globalist))) orders from (((Schwab))) at Davos.
Looks like you kike cunts will have to train your new Chinese monkey instead.
Trump and Putin too busy unraveling the mess that (((you))) and the Saudis made cunt.

>lied to?
when did he say he was going to have unfriendly relations with russia?

maybe he'll find an solution to the crimea situation

you're fucking insane and drunk.

kys, idiot.

US - Russia alliance

US get out of NATO

We have to have a relationship with Russia now. Who's going to be US's bro?
EU??
China??

Fuck ya Russia!

That's a stupid idea given Russia's historic ineptitude and villainous approach to citizen life in their sphere of influence. I'm not saying we shouldn't try to have a better relationship with Russia, but we absofuckinglutely should not give them a blank check to do whatever they want.

>historic ineptitude and villainous approach to citizen life

Blaming Russia's history on Putin?
Calling strength "villainous"?

I disagree. The US has become a pussy state.

You've got quite a talent for building up and knocking down straw men.
Putin is a product of the old Soviet Union, and when he tried something else, he got bent over, so he went back to what he knows works - the classic nationalistic dictatorship. Putin is a strong leader, but that sort of state is only as stable as the leader is strong. There is no other institution to fall back on, and if that strength is challenged, it can, will, and must be crushed swiftly and brutally. That is not a bedrock for smooth continuity.

Ultimately, every dictatorship that isn't benevolently led and dissolved at the end of the dictator's life is destined for failure and a power struggle between the old and the new. The only times this doesn't result in a power struggle is when there's a continuation of the family line and there is no question about who is in charge.

What is the fantasy that you seek for Russia? If not Putin then who?

Putin is too strong? Putin is too weak? Putin is not nice enough? Is Putin not working to make a better Russia? Is Putin only there for his own personal gain?

Russia needed a strong leader, Putin is strong. You and the MSM think Putin is bad? Then who will you put in charge?

subtlety is a lost art form on liberals it seems

Fantasy again.

Russia has been on the brink of disaster for so long. What is your solution? They should be a mirror of US?

Once again building up strawmen and knocking them down. Nothing needs to be done to Putin. What Trump needs to do is not give Russia favors that puts other parts at risk of losing their own right to self determination.

Again, my "solution" is to be congenial and back down without backing out.

>President of USA cant do what he wants because of the bunch of memes

He must need 8 tracks and beet soup.

>What Trump needs to do

US will be world police? Those days are over. Putin will rule Russia as Putin, not to please Americans.

Russia is imperialistic? NATO is imperialistic.

You need to wake up and worry about EU, NATO, and NWO. We need Russia as a strong ally against this. MSM has told you that sweet NATO will save us from evil Putin.

The US isn't the country that needs to be saved from Putin and the status quo with NATO was fine. Pulling in Ukraine (or trying to) was a mistake. The UK, Germany, and Poland are all excellent nations to have an alliance with - so long as they stop being stupid and start paying their obligations for the defense pact. We can dissolve NATO when Russia stops playing expansionist again.

Yup, just like everyone was butthurt at Obama getting millions to hear a speech in Berlin

At the beginning of the campaign one of the things that drew me in was 'improving relations with Russia'. Now you're telling me I'm a cuck because you believed some BS story pushed by the DNC. Fuck off. I hope he goes to Russia and he and Vlad ride horses shirtless and he posts about on twitter for a week.

thog don't care

Do you people even read the source thats posted
>Sean Spicer says its not true
>Trump team says its not true
>Russia says its not true
>Iceland where the meeting is supposed to take place says its not been contacted

My friend I understand why you think this way. We watch the news and this is what we believe.

NATO is not fine. No country in EU is a fit ally, Brexit is a beginning but all EU country's are years away from being sovereign.

This is a fight against globalists and it may be too late. It has to be Russia and it has to be now.

The whole world is talking shit about the both of them and the both of them together.
Its about time they finally meet.

For some reason, maybe its the social media/internet/twitter generationthat doesnt understand going and having a cnversation with somebody.

The shedding of NATO isn't a necessary component of the rebuke of global agendas. Frankly it's a necessary component of the US' current defense strategy, which maintains the potential (squandered by waste) to be the cheapest means of defending the peace. The part where it screws up was trying to shove the will of our nation down the throats of others instead of speaking at the negotiating table with our allies, without implicit threats.

I agree in theory but not in reality. How to fight NWO except with nationalism? For US and for Russia. What NATO countries are fighting for nationalism? They are all sliding into oblivion.

I guess we will see in the next years.

>They are all sliding into oblivion.
Aside from the UK and Poland. France is trying.

You burgers are the most retarded autistic shits the world has ever seen... Scratch that the whole Europe is like that. YOU KEEP GIVING RUSSIA FUCKING POWERS THEY DON'T HAVE. You pull all these facts out of your ass and discuss them with a straight face. THEY DONT HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO HACK YOU. THEY DON'T HAVE TRUMP IN THEIR POCKET. THEY WON'T DO SHIT IN EASTERN EUROPE. This is not USSR get over it fucks China is your new adversary that truly has the capabilities to choke your fat asses with their economy.

Shut up Lithuania. You're nothing but a whore for the Ruskies.