Hyphenated Americans are annoying

What is your opinion on hyphenated Americans? im talking about ppl who identify as irish-american, italian-american, etc. it sometimes feels like these faggots are more loyal to the land of their ancestors

i personally think we should pass an amendment to deport all hyphenated americans. we cannot have a successful country if our population is so divided on ethnic lines.

if you weren't born in europe, why do you give a fuck about europe so much? fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But m-muh heritage?

shut the hell up british fag. this doesn't concern you you foreign fuck

Special snowflake shit for people without a personality. Also encouraged by cancerous leftists. You don't see this shit in other countries. France for example, has a shitload of italians, spaniards, etc and they're all happy to call themselves French. England has tons of Irish heritagefags, but they never mention it. And so on.

Obviously they care more about being something other than American, this would be a nicer place if they'd leave.

Because American isn't a fucking idenity, there is no American culture, just borrowings from Europe with a foot long layer of Consumerism on top of everything

Roosevelt was a fucking legend. Based Theodore.

>Because American isn't a fucking idenity, there is no American culture
This is pure memeing. I guess pic related is a European? And lincoln too? topkek

>hyphenated

please make this into a mainstream meme guise.

would literally tongue her gaping asshole

>if you weren't born in europe, why do you give a fuck about europe so much? fuck off

Like it or not Amerifat, everything good that America has achieved has been as a result of your European heritage.

America is pan-europeanism concentrated in an external country.

Your jews, your niggers and your spics will NEVER integrate into your country like Europeans have.

Yeah I agree. I'm a Christian White American though. Is that ok?

literally just anglos

swiggity swooty i want some of that booty

You need to read more American history

That asshole is chads property, subhuman.

>literally just anglos
And they'd laugh in your face if you were to call them Englishmen. They're not English at all.

You're a bunch of mongrel mutts.

He is right --> American used to having meaning. It doesn't anymore. American is a meaningless title given to literally anyone who can make it here.

A nigger fresh off the boat from Ghana can call himself an American. It means nothing.

I didnt say they were englishmen, I said they were anglos

No, that is not ok. We need to stop looking at each other as religion, skin color, ancestral nationality, etc.

only American mmmkay?

While I agree with what you are saying it's not like this is relegated only to foreigners. Americans have always taken pride in their roots. I've never met a Texan who doesn't always point out the fact that he's Texan first, American second. It's as annoying as Italians, Irish or Mexicans bringing up their heritage constantly.

I agree OP.

I'm the fifth-generation in my landlocked state and I haven't bothered to research further back than that but I imagine that I am seventh-eighth-generation-American at least.

Hyphenated-Americans should fuck off.

ITS HAPPENING

>Like it or not Amerifat, everything good that America has achieved has been as a result of your European heritage.
Meaningless statement
>define our culture as "pan european"
>everything good about you was a result of your culture
>everything good about was from your european heritage
>America is pan-europeanism concentrated in an external country.
Perhaps ethnically.

Disgusting, like most of modern American "culture."

Civic nationalism MUST be done away with.

The Declaration of Independence clarified that their rights as ENGLISHMEN were trampled upon.

America had an Anglo-nucleus right up until the late 19th century.

you're retarded.

no american culture? wtf is thanksgiving and 4th of july then faggot?

So what were, they culturally? That's what we're discussing here
>other people misuse word
>therefore the thing it signified doesn't exist

Not concerned with what happens in your insignificant caliphate island. This is an American thread for Americans. Kindly fuck off bong.

No that's not mmkay. We were founded on Christian values by white men. That's our heritage.

I made this thread for a respectful debate with positivity. No need for the N word here douchebag.

Texas is an American state, not a foreign country. And a proud Texan is preferable to a proud Mexican/Italian/Irish etc.

You are ONLY American and even Teddy Roosevelt knew that.

>The Declaration of Independence clarified that their rights as ENGLISHMEN were trampled upon.
Yes, and they were still Englishmen
>America had an Anglo-nucleus right up until the late 19th century.
They didn't see themselves as Englishman right up until the late 19th century. And we still are mostly British, despite the memes that get posted here.

>Christian values by white men

You mean enlightenment values by white men.

All races are more or less mixed. I know it's hard for a snaggle toothed bong to comprehend.

I know that, I'm just saying it's fucking annoying when people bring up their home state constantly when they are out of state. I mentioned Texas but I find New Yorkers to be the worst offenders in this.

>misuse the word

You would never dare tell a Mexican, Brazilian, African, Chinese person that they weren't American here in America. You would be ostracized. And if you did it in university or in the workplace, you would be fired.

I don't agree with it either but let's not pretend it hasn't become mainstream belief and pretty much accepted as the norm.

We are already the minority in the 0-18 demographic. If you think anyone is going to wake up tomorrow or even next year and suddenly decide to kill half the population, with many of which they share extended family and close relationships with, then you are horribly mistaken.

America is finished. The Jews have successfully killed it. If you are pure European and you care about European identity your best bet at this point is to focus on saving Europe.

This.

Despite the later immigration and annexations, the core of American identity still rests with England (and the rest of the present day United Kingdom)

As an American of Anglo decent, this doesn't bother me.

Please, can we all be American (white) and live in harmony and crush communism/Chinamen/hippies occasionally?

"Enlightenment values" are predicated upon a worldview rooted in Christian/Biblical ethics, so I don't know what you're getting at.

Or are you one of those DUDE /R/ATHEISM LMAO faggots that seriously deny the fact that the Enlightenment would not have happened without Christian presuppositions.

>You would never dare tell a Mexican, Brazilian, African, Chinese person that they weren't American here in America.
If they were fresh off the boat, I would. Maybe not in a workplace or university setting, dummy.
>I don't agree with it either but let's not pretend it hasn't become mainstream belief and pretty much accepted as the norm. But the misuse fo the word doesn't alter the thing it used to signify.
I don't think most people accept it. I think it's more of a forced meme in certain circles
> If you are pure European and you care about European identity your best bet at this point is to focus on saving Europe.
I'm not going to care about a rotting continent simply because my ancestors lives there. How stupid

If you can't tolerate the N word then get the fuck out. You don't belong here. I don't use the word but I'm the minority here so I don't bitch about it.

>And we still are mostly British, despite the memes that get posted here.

are you talking about ancestry?

if so, that's not true. irish and german ancestry are more common among americans.

>the core of American identity still rests with England
It would be more correct to say it came from England. Lincoln and Mark Twain would not have much in common with the average Englishman

You're a total, and complete faggot. Neck yourself.

I think that the ones who wish to remain putting the importance and focus in title on their ethnicity need to go back to their homeland. The ones who wish to stay and truly be Americans, learn to speak, read, and write English fluently, and be loyal to the nation, should be allowed to stay.
I don't mind if they still keep elements of their original culture at home as long as it doesn't infringe upon or directly conflict with our own culture and values.
All the taquiyya goatfuckers need to go. All the people who follow a book that says it's ok to deceive or lie to an infidel or gentile need to GO.
All the dual citizenship people need to make a choice and stick with it.

Those are memes that have been debunked by demographers.

really hilarious for a brit to say that when they're a mix of romans, anglo-saxons, vikings, and frenchies fucking each other

Mongrel-American edge lord detected.

>I'm not going to care about a rotting continent simply because my ancestors lives there. How stupid

So you care about some stupid flag more instead of the land that your people originated? Like I said, America isn't going to be European anymore. So if you're content with having mulatto-Mexican grandchildren then be my guest. But if that's the case then you might as well fuck off to /reddit/.

Not in the original 13 colonies that made up the founding-era United States. Besides English and Welsh,there were Irish, Scots, and Dutch. But most of the Germans came later.

TOP KEK

>So you care about some stupid flag more instead of the land that your people originated?
I care about this country/
> America isn't going to be European anymore
I don't value it for being European.
>So if you're content with having mulatto-Mexican grandchildren then be my guest. But if that's the case then you might as well fuck off to /reddit/.
As opposed to a grandkid named achmed?

Fuck this country
I identify with Italy and I love being half Italian.
I also love america.
Suck my dick.
#thepostthatmadenosensebutsumsmyfeels

Texans are some of the best people I know, and I live in a liberal state so I consider the odd Texan to be a blessing. Everyone hates New Yorkers since New York is objectively one of the worst states, with NYC being one of the worst places in the US outside of California.

Spotted the faggot. Civic nationalism is the ONLY applicable answer to the division brought about by the cultural Marxists.

they should go back to which ever country comes before the hyphen because obviously they're more loyal to that state

This post is actually retarded

Mongrel detected.
You're jealous and upset because you don't have an ethnic identity.

Good point.

But my Anglo genes will always cry out for ARYAN BLOOD.

>more division is the answer to the already existing division

People who look and act different will always be different. There will always be difference, and ethnic nationalism provides the solution to such discourse. Civic nationalism is make-believe because you can take a nigger out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

Civic nationalism denies basic biology.

I'm guessing you're not even European then.

You care about a temporary nation that hasn't been an empire for even a single century yet.

Europe has been around for thousands of years. You're a traitor then. Enjoy your Brazil 2.0

>italians and spanish call themselves french
How does this work

>No need for the N word here douchebag.

Learn where you are big guy. Such words have little power here and as such have no need to be treated as some taboo. Also learn the culture first and lurk moar cause you clearly need to.

If you say so without any argument.
What's your ethnicity?

Ya I mean wtfs this guy's problem
Does he wanna go?
Let's fucking go

So what, only stormies and german americans can have heritage...

Memes aside, I hate hyphenated Americans too, my parents lost everything after fighting so hard to keep it in their old countries, they came here to start anew.

My dad taught to be a proud American, ask not what your country can do for you and all that.

Obviously on Sup Forums you'll catch shit no matter what if you use the hyphen or if you're a minority and try to drop the hyphen thing but its for the best if we dropped the hyphenated american bullshit entirely

source?

german and irish ancestry are more commonly reported than english ancestry on US census.

even if you take into account all the americans who don't identify with an ancestry, the number is still lower than german-americans and irish-americans.

>Shitty chinese tats
Prepare to get a disease

Why don't you start an argument by posting some fucking proof of these Italian/spaniards in France that call themselves French. Excluding muh refugees.

>look at me I'm an American!

>I'm guessing you're not even European then.
I am.
>You care about a temporary nation that hasn't been an empire for even a single century yet.
This sounds like fucking seditious language. Most European countries haven't been an empire for a single year.
>Europe has been around for thousands of years.
And will be full of achmeds in under half a century/

>Latin-American, Irish-American, African-american
If you call yourself half an American expect to be treated like one faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Americans
There are about 60 million Scottish alone. Obviousy doesn't include English, Welsh, etc

The European ethnic groups have largely remained in tact despite the rise and fall of civilizations. The same will not be true for America as evidenced by the fact that half of America is already brown and it's increasing exponentially each year.

You're a fucking faggot leftist

Because about ~40ish years ago it was pretty relevant to personal identity, and still is in many parts of the nation. By now we've homogenized enough that my 25% Irish, 25%, and 50% Italian means precisely nothing in terms of cultural experience.

But back before, roughly, the 60s, being part of that culture was a huge thing. Everybody had their ghetto and spoke the language, but by now we're too blended.

I have a great journal from my grandpa's time in a conscientious objector camp. He describes people based on their nationality, because the Pole spoke Polish, and the Italian spoke Italian, and the Jew was actually a practicing Jew.

It's not efficient these days beyond indicating a proclivity for certain genetics and appearances.

not a bad thing

I'm sikh of your shit user

youre just butthurt because you dont know your heritage

Murcia-Americans are fucking stupid cucks. I wish to personally apologize to all my Eurobros who might stumble upon this embarrassing thread.

>t. Never been to New England

The Americana in New England is enough to make a grown man cry. It's a damn shame it's filled with shitlib jews and democrat unionist micks who are ruining the province with their left wing faggotry

>muh heritage

>The European ethnic groups have largely remained in tact despite the rise and fall of civilizations
You're talking nonsense. They're on the same road we are, unless you're stupid enough to want to move to Poland or some shit
>You're a fucking faggot leftist
You're a fucking traitor who needs to live with slavs

You're right user. There is no difference between an "American" from Malaysia and an American with German/Scottish ancestry. They're completely the same.

#OneAmerica

>t. Never been to New England
t. completely ignorant of his own history
Hawthorne would not have called himself English.

Oops, meant this for

I like being a hyphenated american. It's a mix of two different worlds and cultures and I can pick and choose what I like from either.

Yeah, because a board called Politically Incorrect should cater to your sensitivities.

You're the only traitor here opening your arms to shitskins

Fucking kill yourself. This country was founded by Europeans for Europeans. You're a traitor to your people for a flag and some shitty idea of the "melting pot" that was literally invented by Jews to push cultural marxism.

Fuck off back to /reddit/ you blue pilled faggot

You're only half a person.

I like Texans for the most part. Whatever I may dislike about them has nothing on my general dislike of New Yorkers. We get a lot of them down here in central Florida. Mostly Jews, they are fucking annoying as shit. Nasally voice, rude always bitching about how hot it is and how the fucking pizza isn't as good as back home or how everything is so far away. Fuck off for fucks sake.

/Thread
Normiesbtfo

Walt Whitman would have,

>mostly jews

See, there's your problem. Good thing there is a solution.

>You're the only traitor here opening your arms to shitskins
As is Europe.
>his country was founded by Europeans for Europeans
No, it was founded for Englishmen by Englishmen. The melting pot was brought here by trash like you who talk about Europe as a whole as if it means anything to an American.
>Fuck off back to /reddit/ you blue pilled faggot
Whatever you say. The fact that you're so quick to give up on your country means you're not worthy of it.

dawg you're talking about southern new england

northern new england is not like that at all

>Walt Whitman would have,
Walt Whitman was half dutch

Nigger detected. Also, welcome to Sup Forums faggot.