We fucked up bros

We fucked up bros

Other urls found in this thread:

google.am/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2017/01/12/donald-trump-is-waging-a-war-against-autistic-people/?client=ms-android-asus
healthland.time.com/2011/05/18/study-why-some-transgendered-people-have-higher-levels-of-autistic-traits/
dailywire.com/news/12376/psychologist-do-transgender-children-just-have-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rip barron

Rural and suburban retards btfo

autistic people got him elected though.

>a leaf

60% and dropping

City people voted for Hilldog, rural retards voted for Drumpflestiltskin.

Really makes you think, wtf I hate autism now.

>Sup Forums LITERALLY voted against their own interests

It'll be a tough 8 years, but none of you go outside, anyway, so you should make it out okay.

I don't get neet bucks, so I don't give a fuck!

Pottery

>Mfw Trumptards voted for a literal kike
Hope you guys don't mind the Kool aid coming back up out of your teeth, yellow is hard to get rid of I hear.

Agreed here in Canada we are so much more progressive. Trudeau is keeping us safe from Drumpf's fascist dictatorship

>shitposting thread
>mostly leafs

Really activates my almonds.

it's the high canadian iq from our great demographics

Eh.

I think Trump knows better than anybody to not fuck with our weaponized autism.

isn't he autistic?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

so they cut disability benefits, they can expect a massive rise in homelessness

i wish i was canadian so i could escape the clutches of trumps tyranny which has taken hold on the country. i wish our leader was like yours leaf bro

DOTR cannot come soon enough.

>Canada
what went wrong bros

F

finally an urbanite who voted for hillary.
Trudeau will humiliate america during trade negotiations, you just watch cuck.

You could have helped elect Hillary Clinton, Drumpfkins. She could have been /ourautist/. But no, you had to get behind this racist orange oompa loompa. Suffer the consequences.

I think he means like truly autistic people like potato autistic not like pol autistic where a bunch of NEETs larp as austists and are diagnosed with acute autism and social awkwardness in high school

FUCK DRUMPF
dumb suburban and rural retards elected hitler

Rip elon musk

I want Trump on Mount Rushmore.

I want Trump on the $1 bill.

I want a piece of Trump's DNA so I can construct a female version of Trump and marry her.

Trump will be the first president in history to stop the inauguration just long enough to look at the crowd and say "Get 'em out of here!"

PS

God damned it feels good.

Has anyone read the article?
What's her reasoning? Why is trump bad for autists?

>I want Drumpf on the $1 bill

Why?
Source on the article?

I actually have no idea where the article is from I just found this image online and posted it here

google.am/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2017/01/12/donald-trump-is-waging-a-war-against-autistic-people/?client=ms-android-asus

It's some delusional bullshit

sheeeit

Thank God I'm not autistic

HINT:

healthland.time.com/2011/05/18/study-why-some-transgendered-people-have-higher-levels-of-autistic-traits/

dailywire.com/news/12376/psychologist-do-transgender-children-just-have-amanda-prestigiacomo

Gee, I wonder why he would be bad for "autistic" people? Maybe now they won't be special snowflakes any more and get the mental health treatment they need? Unless of course Don gets assassinated in which case Pence will make sure they get the electro shock therapy they need.

>white ''people''

For those who don't live by their labels, I should think he's an inspiration. And I'm not meming.

Well no shit.

That's why they're all planning protests on inaguration day

It should be obvious trans people are just kids who get pushed deeper into some mental issue due to their shit parents instead of getting them help.

anti-vaxxers and shit.

Anti-vaxxers are going to cause the next epidemic now because "muh autistic kids"

This will be a good time to invest in cleanliness!

Literally "Trump is setting up the government specifically to destroy autistic people : The Fanfic"

I love that the same media accused one of his kids of being autistic. They'll just keep flinging shit at a wall, praying some of it sticks.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

>(((social security)))
>(((medicare)))

good take away the gibs

Autistic here,

Fuck yes, Suck my ass LBJ

>47 Replies

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL 'STOP REPLYING' POST. POSTS BELOW THIS LINE ARE BANNED AND ANY POSTERS MOTHER WILL DIE I THEIR SLEEP

>Gets punched
Heh Pathetic Hillary. Low Energy
>Punches you
>You get knocked out
Out cold in one punch! Sad!

kys