I want to beat her fucking head in

I want to beat her fucking head in

"her"

That's because you've ignored some personal insecurities and they have manifested into complexes as we see here, in your ignorance. If you have to belittle or hurt others to feel good about yourself, that's a well established mental illness called sociopathy. Go see a doctor you mental pleb

You mean his

>her

why must mental illness be reinforced

right but that level of gender dysphoria is not a mental illness at all

They dont use that term anymore faggot. Its anti-social personality disorder

Fuck sometimes i hate this timeline.

>her

your right. I'm OP, I'm #withher

His ass needs to get clubbed like a seal

Nice legs, a shame that dude's face is so manly, would make top tier boipuss

who is this semen demon

See
The fact that it so casually happens here is just fuel to further your insecurity complex. I mean who would take advantage of freedom to be a shit? Only a shitter

>sociopathy.
That term hasn't been used by reputable psychiatrists, psychotherapists, or physiologists since 1980~ish.

They use disorder clusters to categorize specific behavioral traits, then give each negative trait a "disorder".

Your post was garbage.

OP is reacting in an over zealous manner, but he's far from the archetype of a "sociopath".

Eat shit

Always surgery

We are all one gender. The American gender.

Fucking repulsive, I can smell him and hear his retarded Danish accent through my monitor.

He's just cross dressing you dense imbecile.

Wow you sure have a significant opinion. Your credibility just oozes out of your post

Because being a sociopath is normal among society. That doesn't make it not a mental illness you idiot. You're just in a safe space to be as much of a sociopath as you can get away with

>her

Did you even read the response from before answering you dumb nigger

It doesn't matter what (they) call it. Sociopathy is sociopathy. I can identify it just as well now if you call it something else in the future. You have nothing but an ugly self you look at.

see

Fuck off

Cross dressing is a mental illness. Homosexuality is a mental illness. These are minorities, there isn't a culture or identity here. You have to literally have a part of your brain deformed to be in this minority.

I'm drunk, and don't feel like writing an entire essay to explain why you're retarded.

" Sociopathy " (not a word btw) was retired due to the overwhelmingly broad definition being nearly impossible to dissect and treat. There are well over 100 types of disorders that overlap with " Sociopathy ". The cluster system was designed to better pinpoint and detect specific traits that are damaging to the patient or society at large.

See
Nice try.

Use google documents.
Fine one medical report that uses the word " Sociopathy " post 1985.

see
REKT

Well said.

Cute

A lot of people on Sup Forums are indeed sociopaths, but too retarded or insecure to admit it or realize. Or care... but that's part of sociopathy

>I-Im not a sociopath if I convince him t-that nobody uses the word anymore h-heh

I bought a Sup Forums pass so i could anime post as rapidly as possible.
Sup Forums's native culture of anime is being overrun by these retarded faggots.

I'm not disagreeing with you that Sup Forums is a hotbed for mental illness, but at least use the correct terminologies.
The most prevalent on this website are anti-social PD and avoidance PD.
Very similar to what you're describe. You just need to improve your vocabulary sweetheart

went from looking like a mtf to a ftm

But I'm not wrong though. Why should I use other words when mine work just fine? It's not my fault that you're a square.

Kill yourself faggot

i would kill that thing and bury it in the mountains if i had a chance....

Gingerbread pigeons, can't a when now. Sometimes annual hats because an easy.

Well thanks for making it easier to spot out the retard, for post filtering. The animals pics were kind of a giveaway but I humored you. Stay in school and never leave please.

You were not lying earlier when you said that you're drinking.

>her

penis penis penis
i never lie except for when i do

>her

>her

fpbp

Who says it is to feel good about oneself? I belittle people who deny their biology and embrace emasculating themselves because it's pathetic and causing a ripple in the fabric of society. I don't make this deduction in order to feel good about myself, but rather to put the opinion out there in opposition to what I see as destructive. Seems like you're just projecting. It's great being able to tell what people most often think about when you see what abstractions they use to justify their arguments.

I don't care if a retard decides to cross dress.....I won't get in the way of his Darwinian suicide, however the facial hair just makes him look autistic.

This post is about my sister. I want to beat her fucking head in.