Explain this stupid meme to me will you

Explain this stupid meme to me will you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYBpoknpTXs
cds.cern.ch/record/478699/files/ext-2000-228.pdf?version=1
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Memes arnt stupid and they can't be explained, they can only be felt.

they make fun of the rothchilds or something and make phone calls

>someone posted them over and over again
>eventually it got funny
>?
>PROFIT!

welcome to Sup Forums

Theyre a couple of faggots who anally sodomise children constantly. Redit fags are trying to spread acceptance of them here.

It's not a meme if it's only one guy posting it

one of them made a phonecall that saved europe apparently

It's just flat earth/numerology style misdirection.

Look at them
Laugh because they look terrible and probably analy ravage each other
Thats the joke

T.memelogist

Some reddit bullshit that's getting spammed.

Any chance somebody can give me a quick run down?

>some idiots posts a pair of plagiarizing frauds
>repeats
>at some point, someone says "omg they control EVERYTHING"
>people expand on this to ridiculous proportions

that's it.

This.

CIA psy-op to make memes about conspiracies, plenty of which are legitimate and true, seem ludicrous again. "Oh, Washington are raping children? That's just a funny Sup Forums meme like those twins."

whos got the borgdanoff pasta?

who are they?

>doesn't know who runs the show

WEW

QUICK RUNDOWN
U
I
C
K

R
U
N
D
O
W
N

Bogpill is not a meme

'Bogpill is not a meme' however, is a meme

>digits

t. BIDF

They look weird and its funny

It's amazing how young they look without ever having had plastic surgery. Fountain of youth!

they're twins who've had plastic surgery to the point where they look really really fucked up. they have a good amount of money and fame, but not enough for people outside of fagfrance to know who they are. unknown + power + weird looking + twins + daily shitposts = conspiracy theories can be built around them = meme?

it was pretty fucking funny seeing that they actually have history working as prolific science fiction writers, (((physicists))) and bankers, plus the royal bloodline. I just figured it was first about the faces, and I assumed they were some pair that was a celeb for absolutely no good reason other than it.

They haven't had plastic surgery dumbass. They say so in a video even.

The call that saved europe

this better not be real

youtube.com/watch?v=hYBpoknpTXs

The conspiracy is complex, this chart will help you understand.

its a great meme im loving it so far, especially the wikipedia edit

It's just a forced meme by a dedicated person

It's pretty simple, they're some funny looking global elite and we don't fully understand the extent of their power.

We should take the bogpill in the meantime and keep an eye on them

Kys

CIA is expanding. Used to just be tranny posts.

>'royal bloodline'

lol. shut up, Bogdangoof publicist, you can't meme them famous

OH so CIA is behind this forced meme?

they really are from a royal bloodline its not a meme

cds.cern.ch/record/478699/files/ext-2000-228.pdf?version=1

The greatest CIA psyop so far

Serious question. Why do they look so hilarious? Did they have like 6 million plastic surgeries?

They want to resolve the initial singularity of the Universe - a very difficult question
They open a good question whether the signature of spacetime is allowed to fluctuate
They conclude that it can
Near the origin of time, they know that they are in the Planckian regime
They propose a new relation between this Planckian regime and the "zero scale" regime
The zero scale regime is described by a topological field theory
They even define what the right observables should be - and in my opinion, this is one of the punch lines that shows that they're either pretty smart or someone helped them: the observables are replaced by homology cycles on the moduli space of gravitational instantons; are you sure that this won't be the ingenious final explanation of the origin time in the geometric language that we will understand in 2030? I am not sure - it could well be an extension of the ideas of quantum foam from topological string theory
They show a lot of formulae - many of them apparently being correct basic formulae copied from elsewhere - involving quantum groups, Lagrangians of N=2 supergravity, Donaldson theory, KMS states, topological field theory, various index-like invariants etc.
They thank the right people, including C. Kounnas and S. Majid (a co-father of quantum groups). One of the acknowledgements that could have determined the fate of the paper was thanking to Edward Witten for "some determinant conversations" and it appears in the last sentence; otherwise the paper can't be classified as a string theory paper

These guys have so much influence in politics they are everywhere and anywhere, there face is beyond fucked up and mutilated

but what is there power?

They either know every politicians secret or they are secretly beyond wealthy aliens

At first it was annoying, but I reloaded and one with the phone and headline "The Phone Call That Saved Western Civ" and I fucking lost it.

Love it now.

Isn't it evident? Guys are the most extreme cases of body dysmorphia I've encountered.

They haven't had surgeries. They just naturally stay young. They said so in a interview.

that means you are getting bogpilled, you are lucky, as you can see, not everyone has the potential to see the truth

Same here. Leave it to Sup Forums to condense the whole "Jews control everything" rhetoric to two fucking people.

Holy fuck they're even scarier when they're moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

dude I thought they were photoshopped

Ils sont le lien entre les humains et les plus grandes races extraterrestres

so it's recycled millhouse?

Some motherfuckers who injected shit into their face and Sup Forums started making fun of them. /thread

try and find out how tall they are. i dare you.

NO FUN ALLOWED. ALL HUMOUR IS ACTUALLY CIA PSYOP.

The delegates, Donald

absolutely no plastic surgery

Even better, they just keep getting younger and more defined.

>Bogpill is not a meme
>'Bogpill is not a meme' however, is a meme

/thread

they didn't, they had to take the form they were given.

Fagdanoff brothers paid internet shills to push mystery around their names cuz they think it's good publicity. End of story, move along.

WATASHIWA KAWAII DESU?

it's always a fucking leaf

Fucking Europeans.

Explain

idk but i think that guy on the left was in oasis

Igor Bogdanoff is Akhenaton, the ancient Egyptian pharaoh.

oy vey

Oh boy, here we go

Nk confirms. Kim Jong UN appears batshit crazy only because bogdanoff propaganda makes him appear incompetent. He is actually a great leader and the only one to stand up to the bogdanoff. It is said that Kim Jong Un will reunite with his brother during the end of time to do battle with the bogdanoffs. This final battle will last 7000 years.

where were you when we were getting high?

Not even you, Dear Reader, are out of the Bogdabots' reach.

as far as I can tell, everything about them is truly bizarre.
prime meme material

They defy explanation you stupid cunt.

You have no idea what you are meddling with and you never will.

I need illustrations of this.

why the fu are they wearing the american flag? eww no.

>This final battle will last 7000 years.
yopu sound retarded,

fucking KEK

How can the battle last 7,000 years if it's during the end of time? How can it last a second? Really Bogs the Noggin.

ayyyyyyyyye niggaz. to the fucking moon.

Igor Bogdanoff has had six children. Dimitri, the oldest, was born in 1976 of a relationship with comedian Geneviève Grad. After marrying Countess Ludmilla d'Oultremont, he had three children with her; Sacha, born in 1990, Anna and Wenceslas. Igor's youngest offspring, Alexandre (born 2011) and Constantin (born 2014), were born of his marriage at the Château de Chambord in 2009 with writer Amélie de Bourbon de Parme (born 1977),[3] a natural and adopted daughter (1983) of Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma (born 1926) by Laure Le Bourgeois, who is the husband of Princess Maria Pia of Savoy (daughter of Italy's last reigning king, Umberto II), brother of Queen Anne of Romania, and nephew of both Empress Zita of Austria-Hungary and Felix, Prince consort of Luxembourg.

Grichka Bogdanoff is not married and has no children.

Their mother was a polyglot, descended from an ancient, noble Bohemian family, had been married into the German princely House of Colloredo-Mannsfeld[4] when an infidelity caused her to forfeit her palatial homes in Berlin and Prague, access to her four elder children, and her moral reputation in European society.[2] She tried to sustain her episodic relationship with Hayes after her divorce and his return to America, declining his offer to legally adopt and raise their daughter.[2]

The question is, which one mangled his face so the other wouldn't feel like a monster?

Thing is, even if you defeat a bogderoff, you'll quickly realize that it isn't even their final form. You're at least 3 forms away, and no, you're not getting any more health or ammo drops.

It's fucked