HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/french-artists-calls-for-peace-end-in-brutal-beating-by-local-muslims/
jihadwatch.org/2015/02/france-street-artist-brutally-attacked-for-coexist-artwork
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr2vOuN68zw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_branch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/french-artists-calls-for-peace-end-in-brutal-beating-by-local-muslims/

jihadwatch.org/2015/02/france-street-artist-brutally-attacked-for-coexist-artwork

honestlty can you even blame the muslims at this point? These people are like chum in the water.

> combo
I remember that name. He was the guy who painted a mural saying "french women for african men" while getting subsidized by the paris townhall.

Karma really is a bitch.

Good. Bon. Cest trop tard pour aider les jeunes qui meme n'aide pas.

Im over worrying about this shit time for beer and cricket

The left needs more of this in their lives:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr2vOuN68zw

>the article these incredibly biased news sources cite says nothing about the faith of the perpetrators

Fake News.

Why does radical islam hate internet explorer so much?

noice

What's the C and the I?

The 'I' is from Winchester, the 'C' I don't know.

C is colt
I, IDK, the dot is Winchester

Colt, Glock, Beretta,l Springfield, Winchester, Smith & Wesson, Mossberg.

COLT

But why did he paint Freddy Mercury next to the message?

LMAO. Why is the fred perry symbol white supremacist?

I know skinheads wear perry, but perry is fucking fashionable as fuck.

Haha

Fucking retard

Lefties sow their own destruction.

Top Kek

> "C" this is just pathetic
it's a Greek olive leaf branch en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_branch

symbol of peace and victory

Good god /pol is becoming filled with redditors. It's not justca meme.

>The attack is characteristic of the inter-religious tensions that plague France and have been exacerbated by the Charlie Hebdo tragedy (see 12 Killed at Magazine Previously Attacked for Satirical Cartoons). Combo declined to discuss the identity of his assailants. “It would only add fuel to the fire,” he told the French newspaper.

>Combo declined to discuss the identity of his assailants. “It would only add fuel to the fire,” he told the French newspaper.

in the fash wave threads i've seen a few dozen people ask what the fucking BLACK SUN was!

redditors would still have the agency to figure it out with some searches but their lazy 85 iq characteristics is Sup Forums tier