Daily reminder that Public Transportation is degenerate

Daily reminder that Public Transportation is degenerate.

>nothing but Bums, Spics, Niggers and broke hipster leftists.
>creates reliance on government jew to get to and from your job at BestBuy
>bus is piloted by an overpaid government worker whos probably got a heroin problem but cant get fired because of government beurocracy.

A true Redpilled man drives his own vehicle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Wlo0Pv344
youtube.com/watch?v=L2lMxCA7CL4
youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban assault trucks and busses now

my dad always said that the bus was only for women and losers

#1 and #2 are true, but the drivers are usually fat black women or older black men or older white men.

Not many people live that long with an H problem.

Your dad probably made your mom squirt with his redpilled dick.

>A true Redpilled man drives his own vehicle.

Why not both? Sometimes it's very impractical to use a vehicle, especially if you work in the city.

My brother managed to kick heroin after 5 years of heavy use but then again he redpilled me early on.

Why even own a vehicle if your not going to use it?

Struth, you're so Gen X!

Nowadays public transportation is regarded much better, mainly because you can't use your phone while driving (except if you're using it as a satnav) and in cities (where most of the high value work is) the road system can't cope with everyone driving their own vehicle at once.

But public transportation doesn't go everywhere, doesn't always operate when you want, and isn't always good for carrying heavy loads. So for the moment, most people still drive their vehicle some of the time. That'll all change when driverless Ubers are ubiquitous.

i get really pissed off on the bus.
i feel autistic cause I'm trying to keep a blank face and not give anyone a hard stare.

last time i rode the bus i got to hear chinese and arabic spoken at the same time while the smell of curry assaulted my olfactory sense.

BTW in much of the world, operation of buses is contracted out to the private sector, and driving on drugs results in loss of licence and therefore instant dismissal.

One of many reasons I hate Americans is their snobbish stance towards public transport.

Mass transit is cheaper, more environmentally friendly and creates a better sense of community. Takes up less space too.

Cars should be banned in cities. Get people more active and healthier.

Lol. Toronto?

>jews are told Americans that public transport is bad
>americans are shekels automobile corporations controlled by jews

That sounds pretty lucrative if you can deal with picking up degenerates late at night.

hamilton.
it's not that bad most of the time. i dont like all the foreign students. is this how china plans to take over canadian business ?

>Community

Clearly youve never ridden in a metropolitan bus in America

Nothing but Vagrants and low lives.

Look at the Japanese public transportation system. It't perfect and it what future public transportation system is going to be in the first world countries anyway regardless your hard feelings. American public transportation is a mess because it isn't funded properly. Moreover don't forget your ridiculesly vast suburb ''villigas'' tailored for extensive use of private transport and stupidly designed highways. That what you got when you let car industry lobby its interests.

>ban assault prime minister's

Its perfect because it uses up to date technology and the culture as a whole is Homogenous unlike America.

I understand your pain user. I take the bus from the suburbs to get downtown -- suburbs I am in got filled up with poo's. Feels like I am trapped in the Star Wars cantina.

pretty much every white man does. the ethnic mix of our society is being is being upset and the only ones not outspoken about it are those institutionalized in our schools or public administrations or those too old to really be effected by the demographic change.

Co worker takes the bus and train to and from her university. She takes the bus to work. Gets paid 15 /hr with about 30 hours a week. Sometimes less. supports her mom with bills and groceries. Her sisters dont work and ask for money. She can afford a vehicle but the insurance and gas bill wouldnt work out. Buses are needed but are abused by shit people, so they get shit reputation

It works because Japan is fucking TINY. But even if it weren't, Americans will never give up the freedom to go where you want whenever you want without having to sit next to a smelly nigger.

Public transportation is great, but the people who ride it are disgusting degenerates. If I ride the bus, then the clothes I'm wearing go directly to the laundry hamper when I get home, unless I'm able to "bus surf" without touching anyone or anything on the bus.

Its ideal for people in her situation but it sucks she probably puts up with bums sputtering incoherent shit on the ride to and from.

Well you see burger, in America I agree with you, as everyone there needs their own cars and you have more infrastructure. Across the pond though, we have more narrow streets so it would actually be a disaster if everyone used their cars everyday.

>not wanting to have to choose between getting mugged or being a janitor with way more paperwork (taking out the potential mugger) = snob

lol ok

*slithers in reptilian devil jew*

LIE... i can travel with bus for only 50 bucks or something wherever i want in europe... you could never do that with your car

>pozzbourne
>fluctuating fuel prices
>dickheads
>congested main roads and generally high traffic because too much people
>no fucking parking and parking rates are moderately high if you don't purchase an annual pass wherever you go to
>toll roads

>druggoes (sometimes crazy bitches) on disable seats in both trams and buses
>indian trains on peak hours
>(nigger) fare evaders on off-peak and officers only checking clean lines during peak hour
>schedule is read as+/- 25 mins and sometimes doesn't even show up at busy times
>buses only start up around 0700

Public transportation is just gibs for minorities in modern America

Would be great if we were like 90% white again.

Redpilled boys drive their own vehicle.

Redpilled men hire personal assistants to drive them around. Try to learn a thing or two before passing yourself off as superior, burger.

Bait 6.5/10, got me to respond

I'm telling everyone on you insulted them. Many busses have a sort of stoic functional dignity none of you will ever know. They serve without complaint, whether brutal Soviet trolleybusses, that weird Adelaide thing or cheap interurbans available worldwide.

>falling for the vehicular jew
THE INDUSTRIALIZATION OF TRAFFIC

People move well on their feet. This primitive means of getting around will, on closer analysis, appear quite effective when compared with the lot of people in modern cities or on industrialized farms. It will appear particularly attractive once it has been understood that modern Americans walk, on the average, as many miles as their ancestors -- most of them through tunnels, corridors, parking lots, and stores.

People on their feet are more or less equal. People solely dependent on their feet move on the spur of the moment, at three to four miles per hour, in any direction and to any place from which they are not legally or physically barred. An improvement on this native degree of mobility by new transport technology should be expected to safeguard these values and to add some new ones, such as greater range, time economies, comfort, or more opportunities for the disabled. So far this is not what has happened. Instead, the growth of the transportation industry has everywhere had the reverse effect. From the moment its machines could put more than a certain horsepower behind any one passenger, this industry has reduced equality, restricted mobility to a system of industrially defined routes, and created time scarcity of unprecedented severity. As the speed of their vehicles crosses a threshold, citizens become transportation consumers...

More energy fed into the transportation system means that more people move faster over a greater range in the course of every day. Everybody's daily radius expands at the expense of being able to drop in on an acquaintance or walk through the park on the way to work. Extremes of privilege are created at the cost of universal enslavement. The few mount their magic carpets to travel between distant points that their ephemeral presence renders both scarce and seductive, while the many are compelled to trip farther and faster and to spend more time preparing for and recovering from their trips.

The captive tripper and the reckless traveler become equally dependent on transport. Neither can do without it. Occasional spurts to Acapulco or to a party congress dupe the ordinary passenger into believing that he has made it into the shrunk world of the powerfully rushed. The occasional chance to spend a few hours strapped into a high-powered seat makes him an accomplice in the distortion of human space, and prompts him to consent to the design of his country's geography around vehicles rather than around people.

The model American male devotes more than 1600 hours a year to his car. He sits in it while it goes and while it stands idling. He parks it and searches for it. He earns the money to put down on it and to meet the monthly installments. He works to pay for gasoline, tolls, insurance, taxes, and tickets. He spends four of his sixteen waking hours on the road or gathering his resources for it. And this figure does not take into account the time consumed by other activities dictated by transport: time spent in hospitals, traffic courts, and garages; time spent watching automobile commercials or attending consumer education meetings to improve the quality of the next buy. The model American puts in 1600 hours to get 7500 miles: less than five miles per hour. In countries deprived of a transportation industry, people manage to do the same, walking wherever they want to go, and they allocate only 3 to 8 percent of their society's time budget to traffic instead of 28 percent. What distinguishes the traffic in rich countries from the traffic in poor countries is not more mileage per hour of lifetime for the majority, but more hours of compulsory consumption of high doses of energy, packaged and unequally distributed by the transportation industry.

Burgers cant call other burgers burgers

Past a certain threshold of energy consumption, the transportation industry dictates the configuration of social space. Motorways expand, driving wedges between neighbors and removing fields beyond the distance a farmer can walk. Ambulances take clinics beyond the few miles a sick child can be carried. The doctor will no longer come to the house, because vehicles have made the hospital into the right place to be sick. Once heavy trucks reach a village high in the Andes, part of the local market disappears. Later, when the high school arrives at the plaza along with the paved highway, more and more of the young people move to the city, until not one family is left which does not long for a reunion with someone hundreds of miles away, down on the coast.

The product of the transportation industry is the habitual passenger. He has been boosted out of the world in which people still move on their own, and he has lost the sense that he stands at the center of his world. The habitual passenger is conscious of the exasperating time scarcity that results from daily recourse to the cars, trains, buses, subways, and elevators that force him to cover an average of twenty miles each day, frequently criss-crossing his path within a radius of less than five miles. He has been lifted off his feet. No matter if he goes by subway or jet plane, he feels slower and poorer than someone else and resents the shortcuts taken by the privileged few who can escape the frustrations of traffic. If he is cramped by the timetable of his commuter train, he dreams of a car. If he drives, exhausted by the rush hour, he envies the speed capitalist who drives against the traffic. The habitual passenger is caught at the wrong end of growing inequality, time scarcity, and personal impotence, but he can see no way out of this bind except to demand more of the same: more traffic by transport. He stands in wait for technical changes in the design of vehicles, roads, and schedules; or else he expects a revolution to produce mass rapid transport under public control. In neither case does he calculate the price of being hauled into a better future. He forgets that he is the one who will pay the bill, either in fares or in taxes. He overlooks the hidden costs of replacing private cars with equally rapid public transport.

The habitual passenger cannot grasp the folly of traffic based overwhelmingly on transport. His inherited perceptions of space and time and of personal pace have been industrially deformed. He has lost the power to conceive of himself outside the passenger role. To "gather" for him means to be brought together by vehicles. He takes freedom of movement to be the same as one's claim on propulsion. He has lost faith in the political power of the feet and of the tongue. As a result, what he wants is not more liberty as a citizen but better service as a client. He does not insist on his freedom to move and to speak to people but on his claim to be shipped and to be informed by media. He wants a better product rather than freedom from servitude to it. It is vital that he come to see that the acceleration he demands is self-defeating, and that it must result in a further decline of equity, leisure, and autonomy.

A century ago, the ball-bearing was invented. It reduced the coefficient of friction by a factor of a thousand. By applying a well-calibrated ball-bearing between two Neolithic millstones, a man could now grind in a day what took his ancestors a week. The ball-bearing also made possible the bicycle, allowing the wheel -- probably the last of the great Neolithic inventions -- finally to become useful for self-powered mobility.

Man, unaided by any tool, gets around quite efficiently. He carries one gram of his weight over a kilometer in ten minutes by expending 0.75 calories. Man on his feet is thermodynamically more efficient than any motorized vehicle and most animals. For his weight, he performs more work in locomotion than rats or oxen, less than horses or sturgeon. At this rate of efficiency man settled the world and made its history. At this rate peasant societies spend less than 5 per cent and nomads less than 8 per cent of their respective social time budgets outside the home or the encampment.

Man on a bicycle can go three or four times faster than the pedestrian, but uses five times less energy in the process. He carries one gram of his weight over a kilometer of flat road at an expense of only 0.15 calories. The bicycle is the perfect transducer to match man's metabolic energy to the impedance of locomotion. Equipped with this tool, man outstrips the efficiency of not only all machines but all other animals as well.

I rode the bus for a while when I was in high school, it was horrible, other than a few students from a different school it was all just smelly migrants and homeless people.

sure the monopoly interests of GM, Ford etc and their marketing propaganda of GM and Ford would say that cars were popular... popular in media and advertisements, yes.
the majority of the population could not afford cars.

>In the early 1900s, General Motors' long-time president, Alfred P. Sloan, Jr., began implementing a plan to expand auto sales and maximize profits by eliminating streetcars.
>In 1922, Sloan established a special unit within GM that was charged with, among other things, the task of replacing the United States' electric railways with cars, trucks, and buses. Consumers who no longer had the option of taking the streetcar turned first to the bus lines and, eventually, to owning and driving their own automobiles.

no public transport because car companies bribed government officials in the 40s and 50s to plan cities without public transport oriented towards cars ie us suburbia

public transport was sabotaged to steer the flock towards car/oil

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Wlo0Pv344

Segal
youtube.com/watch?v=L2lMxCA7CL4

youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

>In 1930 the electric streetcar ruled Chicago

with social engineering and propoganda campaigns, GM successfully wasted billions of public tax dollars.
wasted billions of public $$ to fund their monopoly.

if I had a 9-5 cubicle farm job I wouldn't mind public transport
traffic is so fucked here that I don't even try to go out during commute times

>wasted billions of public $$ to fund their monopoly
So they're identical to public transport except we don't have to sit with smelly hobos?

I still don't see the downside.

>Gentleman A departs home for work at 7:00AM, skipping breakfast in an effort to beat the morning rush. He stops by the drive-thru for a greasy morning meal deal instead. Unfortunately the freeway is a parking lot this morning, and gentleman A spends the next 2 hours crawling to work in a half conscious state, unable to give up quite enough attention from the task of driving to properly appreciate even some music or a radio programme. All the while, his cortisol levels are slowly rising, ageing his appearance and shortening his lifespan. He makes it to work at 9:13, and gingerly attempts to sneak in unnoticed. I guess gentleman A won't be making that promotion this year.

>Gentleman B is a public transport user, and thanks to timetabling schedules mandated by law can safely leave his home for work at 8:00 each morning. He uses this additional hour to exercise and prepare a nutritious breakfast. Once on the train to work, Gentleman B opens his laptop and reshreshes his memory on the presentation later that day, and even manages to do a bit of light reading before his train arrives at 8:38. He makes it to work with plenty of time to spare

Well, which are you Sup Forums?

you actually pay alot more

cars are built to be replaced every 5 years
instead of building long-lasting cars, they build shit that is guaranteed to be useless in 5 years.
it is called planned obsolescence

>Today, families tend to have more than one car and will buy a new one every four or five years

Then GM/Ford transitioned to a "buy a car yearly" model and gimped every car they produced then and made mad dosh
The fuckers bought out a guy who had managed to create a 100 mpg engine back in the 80's for millions
Then they went and locked it away in some shelf and it hasn't seen the light if day since.
Shit, VW has a car that could hit 300 mpg if you drive it right and the US government outright banned them from even showing it off here

Public transport is cuck transportation. Before it Americans walked or had horses. GM and Ford saw this and said fuck that, the car is the new horse. Americans believe in freedom of movement and that isn't possible if you rely on public transportation.

>falls for the old jew tricks on oil and car insurance

Driving cars and public transportation is degenerate.

A true healthy man rides his bicycle or runs to where he needs to go.

Capitalism sabotaged and destroyed public transportation.

American companies sabotaged and dismantled efficient public transport to make way to gas powered Fords and traffic

>deliberate shit to force you into carfagging

Public transportation in North America is literally 3rd-world-tier, just like telecommunications, education, food, etc..

I once had a bus which was literally 30 minutes late. On a bus line where the wait between each bus is supposed to be no more than 10 minutes. So basically I arrived at the stop at 6:05 (I don't remember the exact times, I'm just giving example times), I could see in the distance that I had missed the 6:00 bus by a few minutes, so I waited for the 6:10 bus to arrive, and it didn't show up until 6:40. Or perhaps the bus that showed up was actually the 6:40 bus, and the 6:10, 6:20 and 6:30 buses simply never showed up. Either way, THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES LATE ON A LINE WHERE YOU'RE NEVER SUPPOSED TO WAIT MORE THAN 10 MINUTES.

>yfw car companies bought up LA's rail system so they can sell more cars
>yfw the free market fixed it

wew

I really want to bike + train combo but this place requires me to wear a helmet even at 4:00am on the footpath or else I am fined $185

I enjoy riding the bus or light rail and speeding by the dumb cucks stuck in traffic.

Damn! You would know....

>be American
>wake up at 5AM because my commute is 2.5 hours and I need to gobble up some Sugarflakes™ before I leave
>at least I have my radio™ to entertain me on the way there
>my favorite morning show, "Earwax and Buttslap in the morning on WTYQSSIOPRKER 103.9 FM sponsored by Audible™ and Stitcher™, Sticher - never miss an episode™" is on
>30 seconds of commercials for every 10 seconds of song. It's ok though they're a business right
>finally get to work, my boss yells at me for being 7 minutes late and says I'll never get my 9 year old daughter back from the child deposit boxtm sponsored by LootCrate™ - what was your loot today?™at this rate
>another wave of layoffs this year because a streetpooper in India is willing to do my job for $3 a day and free laxatives
>I've been feeling a sharp pain in my chest when I inhale but my $15k/year insurance barely covers cough medicine
>work my usual 10 hour shift, I might be back by 11 today, this is great
>I have 49 minutes to watch TV
>too bad by $70/month Comcast™ subscription only covers daytime telenovelas
>if I want to watch the game I need the $200/month sports package sponsored by ESPN™ - get your game on™
>well hopefully I can play some vidya at least
>console needs to download the daily 3GB update, it's gonna take 19 hours
>fuck it
>just before I got to bed I remember I'll have to ask my boss for the day off on Sunday, I'm running low on "cheese"™ and "veggies"™, sponsored by Monsanto™ - innovation, collaboration, speed™ and I need to buy some
>greatest country™
>good night

this is great haha

Did it for 6 months in 2014 bc of a DUI, had virtually no experience with it.

The people that use public transportation in America, well, they're fucked, bigly.

You might not use it everyday but if you're out for the weekend hunting or whatever you're not going to take the bus as easily as you would to work.

>burgers will never know the joys of a fast, clean, and safe metro system

I just lost my license because of an accumulation of demerit points (constantly speeding). I've been forced to move out of my parents house and closer to my work due to it's distance from my current location and shitty public transport.

Feels bad man...

I'm sorry for your loss Burgaria.
>t. small country with a decent and always on time public transportation system

>I live in an extremely efficient anthill

If South Korea was the size of Texas it would have more people than the United States. I'm gud.

>buy ticket
>walk on train (no security)
>settle down
>sleep

why do burgers insist on gas and traffic?

It's still very expensive, even compared to cars.

>expensive
Go back to Geneve you immigrant scum.

You can live 20 years with a heroin problem.
Heroin users usually die because of related lifestyle problems like lack of shelter or malnutrition-caused immunosuppression due to having a heroin habit.

I feel sorry for anyone that is forced to use pleblic transport by their shitty life choices and circumstances

ive only ridden the bus a couple times but where i live there mostly empty except preteens and old white people and very rarely anyone else

>why do burgers insist on gas and traffic?

You'd know why, if South Korean trains had Negroes and Arabs on them.

taking public transport is the ultimate redpill
>you dont have to spend all your $ on a piece of shit car that loses half its value in 2 years
>you reduce your country's dependancy on fossil fuels imported from a backwards shithole/leafland
>City air actually becomes cleaner so no $ for the pharmajew
I dont know about your glorious 64% country but here when I get on public transport all I see is people going to work, bums rarely hop on, minorities too.

>don't waste hundreds of dolarinos to fund ISIS
>guess i'm degenerate now

Please OP

>tfw no homogeneous society

Roads are degenerate too amirite?
A true redpilled man drive his own vehicle in the mud.

Public transportation does not mean 'owned by the government'. When I was living in the UK, all the trains were super efficient, the buses too, and they were all privately owned.

this is triggering my eastern europeness

>using periods in greentext
My fucking autism

in ancapistan everyone has their own weed powered jetpacks

>>bus is piloted by an overpaid government worker whos probably got a heroin problem but cant get fired because of government beurocracy.
Don't you have private bus companies on the US? We have them here.

>>nothing but Bums, Spics, Niggers and broke hipster leftists.
Aye, buses where pretty good before we got enriched
>>creates reliance on government jew to get to and from your job at BestBuy
So do roads.

Disease spreading boxes on wheels
And the drivers here are cunts
Fuck that shit

In sorry that you have shitty public trasportaion, but this isn't an argument against public transportaion in general just spanish one.