/mmgo/ Make México Great for Once - "Radioactive Indios" Edition

Thread dedicated for the (attempted) discussion of Mexican politics, meme creation and the pursuit of happiness

>English preferred as Lingua Franca

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxWzWPYnZzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So indios are our most powerful gun now?

Unanswered question from last thread Hey, how do we deal with the Cartel & Organized Crime problem?
Their target market is in the USA, so there's little we can do about it, and the only way we could eliminate them would be killing all drug lords AND their WHOLE command structure at the same fucking time, and even then the colombians would sweep in to fill in the void.

Man...this thread is pretty much just a big wishlist on a foreign language learned-for-memes-only on a korean fishing board.
So, pretty much Denisse Maerker.
I'm hungry.

While radioactive they lack the characteristics to be weaponizeable unlike nigs or muzzies

The other way it could be done is to become the supreme Jew himself and rule over the cartels with an iron fist, keeping the scum free from Mexico and allowing foreigners to buy drugs if they so desire it, ordering the ones on the top to punish their subordinates (and the subordinate's subordinates) for misbehavior

realistically, you can't stay in those zones, though. you have to go out for work, social events, etc...and ultimately if you're a gringo you stand out and being there for a long time just doesn't sound like a good idea.

might not be popular since I'm a trump supporter, too....

>Hey, how do we deal with the Cartel & Organized Crime problem?
We need to go after their pillars:
Demand for their products
Government support
Money
Weapons

We do not need to attack all of them, if we get some then the others will fall on their own

Jajajajajajaj
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxWzWPYnZzA

You guys need to get all Duterte on those narcos running your shitty government. Grab your guns and hunt them down.

tbqh Cartels do not want violence, it is bad for profit. The problem comes when they fight each other

Philipino drug dealers are like lvl 1 enemies, Careles are much tougher

But yes, putting the population against them is the way to go

Cartels are just mestizos shits with guns

Ok, /mex/, pick your ideology.

But with very big guns and some even with military training
Pic related

Why Mexicans havent bombed Televisa yet? literally half the reason latin american culture sucks as a whole is because of them and their stupid "proud to be latino(but only when it suit me)" propaganda bullshit.

Their soap-operas are literally propagnda tools and their new networks tend to create cancers like Lopez Doriga and Jorge Ramos (on their propaganda satelites like Univision).

Destroy that company,kill Azcarraga and redeem yourself mexibros!!!!!...

PD: destroy tv azteca too...

It would be easer to kill them economically, move everything to the internet and they will be easer to reject once they try to adapt and move to Netflix and other services.

How to do this? Make it cool not to watch TV, only abuelitas won't fall for that

>be me
>redpill family on AMLO
>conservaputos keep bringing up the Venezuela meme despite Mexico already being like Venezuela thanks to PAN and PRI cucks
>mfw richfags get killed in gulags

AMLO 2018. PRAISE KEK.

>AMLO
Fraud
>conservaputos keep bringing up the Venezuela meme despite Mexico already being like Venezuela thanks to PAN and PRI cucks
They are also frauds
>mfw richfags get killed in gulags
mfw commiefags get trown out of helicopters

>Fraud
>being this autistic with Televisa fake news
What did you mean by this?

You can't just kill a propaganda machine as big as this one. Even assuming that we make a new and bright new government it'll take years to get a propaganda machine with suck power.
The right thing to find a way to air out propaganda and not someone else's.
(It isn't that bad doe)

Netflix is going to kill those idiots in a few years

AMLO is too explosive, and unlike the US we can't do whatever we want

Aside from him being childish he is a hypocrite and attracts the lowest denominator
>Open Netflix
>See a Drama
>Open it
>"Tururururu"
>"Televisa Presenta"

>we can't do whatever we want
>what is sovereignty
>being this fucking cuck to burgers

AMLO 2018. PRAISE KEK

>AMLO

kys, fag

MEXICO ES BLANCO MI AMIGO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trust me, they will be irrelevant in a few years. Televisa already had losses of 30% in income just in the last year.
Anyway I think Telemundo is just as bad as Televisa (Univision) at pushing the ""proud to be latino" propaganda.

Nice pasta. Anyway, I don't think AMLO is as dangerous as people think he is, but the problem is that all his ideas are just straight impossible to accomplish. At least not with the majority of the senate against him.

why amloco dont say a shit when you ask him how he will change mexico?

>what is sovereignty
Something we do not have and won't get by pissing off our neighbours

Maybe this comes from me being a filthy bourgeoisie in development but AMLO is too dangerous for everyone.

From experience I can tell you that most workers are lazy fucks who won't work unless you make them. AMLO panders to them (No, he does not care about you) by promising them more power, but these people have never hold responsibility for anything and do not know how to handle power.

Mexican workers need opportunities to grow, not freedom and power to make them drunk.

It is a lot easer for business men to control their workers and for the government to control them than for the government to try to control a bunch of overpowered lazy fucks with no structure.

The USSR knew this and thus abandoned democracy and became a dictatorship were everyone was equally fucked.

If you do not understand this then, please, stay away from politics

Because he doesn't know since he's senile

why is it ok for mexico to put tariffs on american goods like electronics, clothes, etc but not ok for us to do the same?

Because we are brown

Who is best cartel and why?

The dead ones
>why?
Because