Saying bruh after every word. i wouldnt be suprised if this kid got beat the fuck up every day

saying bruh after every word. i wouldnt be suprised if this kid got beat the fuck up every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wallahi/status/820513505694519297
youtube.com/watch?v=5aT8cBOaQPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where the fuck is the authority?
where the fuck are the teachers?
that's fucking battery
what country is this
that nigger needs to hang

You just know he's going to hate niggers for the rest of his life now.

This is why white women salivate for black men.

This is probably the white chad at the school and he gets destroyed by an average black kid.

SLAP

"G--GO-GO sot down"

White "men" are such pussies

So the fuck what?

American teachers really let 300lb niggers who've failed the grade 3 times walk around acting like king chimp that rule the classroom?

LMAO truly the most cucked country on earth.

They don't though, every single dating site statistic says niggers are the least attractive. Even the lowest of the low, white prostitutes on backpage.com won't fuck niggers. They all say (no black men) in the advertisement.

I wasn't making a profound statement or anything, faggot.

I don't want to watch nigger babble. Did he actually the nigger a nigger?

sage\\\
does sage so in the name or the option i cant remember

Fuck that kid has been slacking on his training. Absolutely zero confidence.

"OK"

Who is on dating websites now? Not the girls who grew up with social media and the big push for BBC. Just wait in 5 years and I bet you it will be flipped.

Who wants to mate with the weak white "man"?

Of course the fucking leaf is retarded. Have fun getting cucked by Trudeau even more.

no the nigger only implies he was called a nigger before they were recording

>twitter.com/wallahi/status/820513505694519297
no

ching pong pow wang

LMAO white women racemix the least and interracial marry the least. Meanwhile slant eyes aliens like yourself are revolting to your women so much that asian women race mix the MOST of all races. youtube.com/watch?v=5aT8cBOaQPw

Trudeau is only popular among women. The national sport here is hockey, boys grow up beating each other and fighting. I've beaten one nigger in high school and broke his nose for talking shit, I'd beat the fuck out of you as well if you don't bring your nigger friends with you chimp.

i mean i think he was pretty alpha about it.

i don't know what led up to the conflict but in general 'talk shit get hit' maybe he was being a hot head and ran his mouth, or maybe the nig was just looking for a pointless conflict.

either way he didn't show any fear and matter of fact he was very manly for trying to prevent the conflict. then nig hits when hes a sitting duck kid just takes the punch and still remains calm.

id say the nig made himself look stupid.

"When you kill your enemies, they win" the post

>nigger trying to pick a fight

unheard of

Again, that doeant take millenials into account. Just wait for it.

And no, im a black man in Hanoi visiting. Nice try though. I have slept with over 50 women and young white women are so easy to bring back home. It would be a funny story if I poked some holes in my condoms just to make a post about it in a few years.

Ta ta whitey. Cant wait till you are all breeded out.

i don't know what you mean by this post?

me personally i would've tried to avoid the conflict but after someoen hit me htere's no way i could remain seated and calm at that point i'd be up swinging back.

>Wow black guys don't like paying for broken down crack whores

That's the only thing I get out of this ad

>Ta ta whitey. Cant wait till you are all breeded out.

What are you talking about ? Chine is going to claim ownership over Africa, and then demand the rest of their property come back.

mfw there should be no niggers in my kids schools

the niggers will be begging for the white man to come back once the chinks fuck their shit up

>black man can't post without mentioning number of times he's MUH DICK'D women

Color me surprised

because niggers are fucking parasites, even whores know that

>lets keep posting the same shit every hour of every day