Https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/13/well/eat/food-stamp-snap-soda.html

tl:dr The single biggest expenditure for poor people on food stamps is fucking soda and other sugary beverages.

How the fuck can people claim the poor don't receive enough money? End the entire fucking program.

I think it's best to cut the program down a little rather than getting rid of it altogether.
Give them just enough to feed themselves and pay rent (if they need it) and that's it, and even then, perhaps set a time limit of like ten years maximum so that they actually need to work at some point.

They sell the food stamps to get access to paper money because we have barely any concept of feasible welfare.

Sugary drinks, more specifically energy drinks are sold to get the most value for their re-sell money.

/thread

>inb4 muh flag

Non-beaner living on the border of San Diego and Tijuana

You have no idea how welfare works in america.

Every state outside of Hawaii or New York only gets approx $220 a month for cash welfare.

New York and Hawaii give $300, but some municipalities like San Diego give $330

the way the WIC distriubtion center works to my house is that they buy the food and then the "poor" people go by to pick it up
mostly canned stuff, baby food, diapers, etc
that makes the most sense to me

but you'll see some incredibly nice SUV's pulling in
things that had to cost 50 or 60 grand. maybe they're just on the cusp of being repossessed but still that's bullshit

Yeah I just realized that America does shit differently. Idk why I thought food stamps was just what they called it rather than a literal thing.

next to my house*

We should tie government benefits to sterilization.

Hell... Getting Universal Basic Income for life for getting your balls snipped isn't a bad deal.

>be a welfare worker
>gib more money healthy food is too expensive
>whenever I do home visits I always see junk food, boose, and other luxuries
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's called a basic needs payment not a basic wants.

Don't even get me started on fucking child tax.

I have an idea; remove sugary drinks, chips, and other shitty junk food from EBT, but add in some basic household consumables like toilet paper, soap, feminine hygiene products (would get the feminist types on-board) & laundry detergent. Not only would that make poor people healthier, it would help them smell better too.

Another idea would be to offer a bit extra each month to women if they agree to get an IUD put in. Would probably be cheaper than them having more kids.

Mexanon call up your cousin and ask him about this, I guarantee you they are in fact drinking the soda

It doesnt help when the zipper faced gooks are selling cigar papers to these nigger animals with food stamps. It's against state law and they charge it off as something else.

I'm torn between thinking we should restrict what people can buy with EBT and not giving a shit because they get so little.

I think I'd rather pay more money into food stamps if there were more restrictions

Soda is cheaper than every other drink outside of plain water.

>See some welfare queen start packing her Escalade with the three carts of chips, sodas and candy.
>With her 10 kids.
>Feel the urge to invent a fucking boot dagger so I can casually kick her fucking tire.

Or what they do is offer people at super markets to pay for their food if you give them cash equivalent. Any government program will always be rife with abuse.

>Or what they do is offer people at super markets to pay for their food if you give them cash equivalent. Any government program will always be rife with abuse.

End them all. People have been able to feed themselves for thousands of years when our capacity to create food was 1/100 what it is now. If you're literally, truly fucking incapable of being productive enough to feed yourself then you can fucking starve or find a charity.

If a charity won't feed you there's probably a good reason in which case you deserve your fate.

Cheaper than coffee?

How did you know the person who offered me this was black?

But you also must realize that you can't start a revolution on a full stomach, so when you take away their food, riots and looting will occur.

The niggers I work with are constantly talking about buying food stamps from other niggers. Makes me rage inside.

It's drug money and in someone elses name.

Really floats your root beer

A reminder that nigger lovers, marxists, and jews will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

>implying the F35 project isn't a front for funding the AYYLMAO programs

What's that?
People who are shitty with money are shitty when it's other people's money too?
Say it ain't so

I know this because I work at a Walgreens and the only time a poor fucker comes into my store and uses their food stamp debit card they spend $20 on chips, diet coke, and cookies. Poor welfare people are objectively worst than snotty rich people

>mfw when they don't buy soda with them they sell them for half their worth

I've been telling people this shit for fucking years and nobody goddamn believes me even though I was a manager at a store in the heart of niggerville for almost four fucking years. If you think Niggerniqua and her 28 niglets are going to buy actual foods and not just cartfulls of grape drank, cheetos, and imitation crab you're fucking naive.

>Always argue with people that there's wayyyyy too many fucking niggers being subsidized by welfare
>Some cunt bitch or some cuck faggot always have to stand up and go UMMM ACKSHULLY THERE'S LIEK 47% OF WHYT PPL ON WELFARE
>Once again smug ass libs are too fucking stupid to understand the meaning behind numbers and just automatically think the bigger number is more important

I don't give a shit if 47% of white people are on welfare. If black people are 18% of the population here in burgerland and 70-80% of that 18% is on gibs THAT IS A MUCH BIGGER CONCERN

but muh fee fees