Pali get!
Praise Kek
Hail Thoth

Reminder that kek has been confirmed homo

KEK shall open us the way to the future

THOTH will cement the way for our future

THOTH approves your blessing

Then what's for Anubis?

guys, i dont mind anyone worshipping whatever they want, but pls keep it in one thread and dont spam the whole board with it.

palindrome with doubles?

brother, take my (you), use it well, may the Ogdoad be with you.

other toothpaste BTFO'ed!

How will he ever recover?!

OH SHIT ANDY CONFIRMED FOR ANUBIS

I like turtles

KEK and KUK
male and female combined are hermaphrodite
no shit we knew about it but ignored it

it is excitement currently, it will die down soon enough

descending integers

nice digits btw, palindrome AND doubles, have a (you)

Remember when you praise kek you must also hail Thoth as to not upset the balance between chaos and the peace of meme magic. So speaks the prophet of Thoth.

You can't just awaken the old gods with gets.

>descending digits

it's funny

so many people who are 'transphobic' according to the left are just people who want to not care.

and then we turn around and praise a deity while not caring about it

this doesn't make us leftists, as they'd celebrate it and never shut up about their 'trans god', but it shows how we're even better than they are with such things.

yeah, still you could keep it down a bit. like i dont mind this thread, but whoever reads this and plans on making a new thread: CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Toothpaste cuck over here

Right, Thoth?

Khmun says otherwise

>descending digits

dubs

if we keep this up every post will be a get

That's where you're wrong kiddo

3 PALIS
ONE IN ID TWO IN NUMBER THOTH I FEEL YOUR PRESENCE

have a (you), Praise Thoth! Awoooo!

>Reminder that only KEK is the true god of man
"Talk to me again, whisper your words to me, i saw the number of man"

REPOSTING FOR POSTERITY

>MFW /x/ is jealous thoth is with us

is Thoth speaking through A FUCKING LEAF?!

his power is mighty.

Ra is my favorite of the old gods

two more palis
Thoth makes his presence known tonight, gentlemen.

Ignore the disbelievers.

IDs and gets

what else is random about posts?

>no palindromes
>dubbs were before the ending digit
There's no get in my post, user.

well futanari is pretty popular im certain that most of the cross posters are /d/ Sup Forums /k/ , /mlp/(surprisingly redpilled show and fanbase anti furry as hell)

and so forth, its not degenracy thats the problem its the fact that its used as a tool to distract and sedate us from the real issues

like TPP was deal was being made then obama fucked with google searchs and news by talking about transexuals being an issue to hide what was going down

its like saying the waffen SS was secular and pure white when they even had muslims and slavs be apart of there crews becuase hitlers ideals are not what we belive in truely or fully due to new sciences saying that genetics is far more important than upbringing and society which was his main goal of improiving

we will attack the root of the issue once we understand it

Yes, that is the intention of these thoth fags, to destroy Kekism by introducing a whole pantheon of gods to dilute the Kek/Pepe meme.

it just doesn't stop

so thoth gets are palindromes right?

"And so they wait for his whisper, so that through the infinity of the realm it be known that he is awaken"

yea

Donald Trump won the election because I called the bluff of some higher ups. Don't get it twisted.

Your ebola-chan tier form of pixel regurgitation of spineless cowardice does not mention, maintain, or survive any greater 'thing'.

You are all horribly misguided if you feel that 'kek' or whatever is why Trump got voted in. Trump got voted in because we still have a strong Catholic voting population in America, which actually demonstrates how the American Catholic sector has greater power than the Vatican

Lurk More.

this year will give us ancient knowledge on the tunnels underneath the Anubis and what we call now Pyramids

bump for thot and kek

You got the get of the best year in the history of the world nigga

>the whole board
>five threads

There's no get in my post there.

But this is in this one

>logic

GET OUT!!!!!!

soon my lad soon we shall see his knowledge in our dreams and we shall spread it with KEKs power

Show yourself Satan! Mock me not with your strange luminance!
ostendete satana

*There is

KEK is the true god of man.
Thot is psyops

1942 now!

>five threads about a non-happening
it's too much

>underneath the Anubis
The sphinx is not Anubis, nor a jackal in any capacity. It is a anothromorph of a lion and man and faces precisely where the constellation of Leo rose in the Eastern Sky 10,000+ years ago in the earths precession of the zodiac.

But yes, let us find out what is underneath it's paw. We're not allowed to go there and it's quite suspicious. It could be host to a grand library of ancient knowledge.

Since we are focussing on numbers, how about we discuss the meaning of numbers?

For example the 3 is symbolizing the holy trinity, the masons use the 33 to symbolize with the 3 the pyramid (and thus the all seeing eye) and 2 times the 3 to symbolize the duality they believe we live in (black and white, good and evil, as above so below), while it also occurs often in the bible (jesus was crucified when he was 33, he was nailed to the cross with 3 nails and i heard it were 33 wonders he performed [that could be wrong though, have to check the last part]).

The 6 is the number of the human and his weaknesses, while 666 is the number of the beast, however i believe more that 6 isnt only the number for humans, but for this materialistic world/plane of existence which is the cause for our weaknesses like egoism, egocentrism, materialistic desires like greed, and 666 would be the total embracement and pursuit of the worldy desires.

The 7 is as far as i know the number of the whore of babylon. but also associated with god as his number is 777. God created the earth in 7 days, however i feel like the god in the old testament and other abrahamitic religions got switched with satan an that not god created this world but he did and rules over this world symbolically through mens weaknesses, making the creation of the world the first false wonder of many which the whore of babylon is said to do.

The next important number i know of is 13, but i dont know its meaning other than its associated with bad stuff.

4 is associated with completeness, as in the egyptian ogdoad representing the 4 creative forces (the primevile waters, darkness, air and eternety) the ogdoad were 8 gods though, however those were the male and female versions of the 4 forces of creation

So which other important numbers are out there? Did I get any of them wrong? Did I forget something important about them?

keep shilling your psyop bullshit buddy.

you need to read the thoth time tablets

Athena, moloch and saturn our the true enemies of freedom

There needs to be an addition to that post. Thoth IS Odin. When the Romans invaded Egypt they did identifications with various Gods. Hermes was Thoth, and you see the connection in Hermes Trismegistus. When the Romans went north, who do you think was Hermes? Odin.

What will my ID reveal??

Praise and Hail.
Hermopolis Master Race is ascendant.
Smite Moloch and the Jew.

I'm going to need a source on the Thoth/Hermes - Odin connection m8

T H R E A D T H E M E

youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM

you literally do not understand, that's your problem. You're wrong.

Kek and Thoth are both members of the Ogdoad, you cannot fight the truth.

you forgot minerva

ID apparently

gods are 4d shapes

Y E S

E

S

good question what does my ID meme'n?

AWAKEN MY GODS

checked

the seconds of my post timer and post number are going to coincide

I know a god wills it

maat.sofiatopia.org/hermes.htm
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes_Trismegistus

for Hermes and Thoth.

theoi.com/Olympios/HermesGod.html

for Odin and Hermes, go under "day of Hermes" in that link.

dude, made a new version of that one already. here have it

THOTH WILLED IT

double 7's

we now know a method to determine when another Ogdoad speaks!

so if Thot is the god of ID's

and Kek is the god of digits

who's the god of captchas?

>CHECKED
Praise kek, thank you friend

Stop wasting your time on confrontation bias
youtu.be/vQgI4bHpAlA

t
h
o
t
h

A W A K E N
W
A
K
E
N

>Ascending digits

I know about Thoth and Hermes as individuals, I wanted something about the Odin connection. I was hoping you had something more substantial as that sounds like a very vague connection and piece of information.

So a question worth asking is - what domain of information do these two gods preside over.

Kek speaks to us of radical changes. Happenings and seeming impossibilities are to come true at his beck and call. This has been a consistent pattern in all the questions that have been answered by Kek.

So what precisely, and I mean PRECISELY, does Thoth speak to? Broader knowledge of things?

There may be times when answers conflict, so we need to know who to seek answers from in what domain.

They were never asleep. You were.

>double 9's

Brother, what have we done? How can this be?

THE OGDOAD ARE AWAKENING

Threadly Reminder

Mexicans utterly BTFO by THOTH

ok, I am officially freaked out

I am: How the fuck did my ID change? ID's don't change

I am fucking freaked out

Pic related.

There's no stopping now.