The Right Stuff / Fash the Nation Apocalypse

Mike Enoch Doxed.

FTN has been cancelled (but McFeels and Halberstram not doxed).

8ch autists to be blamed?
Enoch's wife is a Jewish diversity activist?

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Vqwic7VLo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y&feature=youtu.be&t=3s
itsgoingdown.org/university-nebraska-omaha-student-cooper-ward-deputy-director-american-vanguard/
itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
mega.nz/#F!lxQBBZYB!J48A0_IoQxObB60m09XpOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop making these fucking threads you faggot

SAGE

The mike question is over, hes gone, dont press F

GOODBYE JEWS

JEW JEW JEW JEW

crazy anti-semites will always ruin any pro-white movement.
>trs is jews
>christians are jew
>muslims are jews
>ANYBODY OF ANY NOTE IS A FUCKING JEW APPARENTLY

The leaf is eternal, you cannot fight the leaf anymore than you can fight mother nature herself.

I see a lot of people surprised by Mike's hypocrisy, but I always saw TRS as a kind of tongue in cheek website. Sure they talk about real issues and what not, but they most likely exaggerate their beliefs. Basically like a troll website that gained so much steam that its creator actually started to believe the stuff he was publishing. Not surprising to me.

NEW HOST NEEDED

I can't find anything about FTN being cancelled

They've had basically no effect. Anglin will just dredge up some new people and continue on as usual.

It's pretty pathetic that 8cuck is so determined to ruin its own movement though desu, given that every single one of them was a Stormfront convert to begin with.

Fuck off TRS, he should have been upfront about it. Why do jews need to be so sneaky.

So we've gone from its fake to antifa r the real enemies to I don't care that he's got a Jew broad to the website was never serious anyways... just fuck off back to your dumb forum

kek giveth and kek taketh away. The Alt Right was never anything. There is only Sup Forums and those who exist to serve our purpose they all rise and fall by our hand

see

The good ones are acutally doing something and fostering their families
youtube.com/watch?v=H8Vqwic7VLo

Go shitpost in those retarded thoth threads you fucking leaf.

Why was Fash the Nation cancelled? I searched for their site and its down as well. Are they going into hiding? Is this the end of the Alt-Right?

fuck off antifa chan you and your "le awesome club XDDDDdddDD" are shit

So this is why they played "Adios Mi General" at the end of the last TDS

>8ch autists to be blamed?

Antifa subverters and their (((moderator))) hotpocket pals. Intelligent posters will have jumped ship already. Anyone left is a useful idiot.

Reminder Enoch did something wrong but that something is a drop in the bucket compared to the good he's done mainstreaming the JQ/white interests. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

>THEY HAVE THE HELP OF JEWS
>THEY MAY EVEN HAVE THE HELP OF GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY FACTIONS
>THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY CHANGE SOMETHING. OH FUCK BETTER DOX EM

Mike was the entire fucking show. The Daily Shoah is gonna be garbage now

Does Enoch's wife know he does this shit? Or is he probably getting divorced?

>calls the guy with the american flag a leaf
>ignores the leaf that made the thread
???

They went into hiding. Everything's been pulled. I've been looking for where to download the last 2 episodes myself.

I would guess that Mike might know who they are irl and they might be afraid of it getting out as a result of him being doxed.

Fact: even Spencer had more balls than the entire TRS crew, he always showed his face and name, vengeful jews and ANTIFA be damned.

this is just the beginning of something new. fuck TRS anyway... they were great while they lasted maybe it's time for something new anyway.

First World Peace, then Millennial Woes, then RamZ getting purged, then Spencer and Baked Alaska kicked out of the "Alt Right Festival" by Cernocuck and Milo, and now TRS

The purge is already happening, and it isn't a coincidence that it is happening now that Trump won. The useful idiots on the far right are being purged because they are no longer "amusing" to the host. Something new has to emerge in this place.

reposting because I'm autistic
What anons learn from chans they take away into their daily lives. With more than a million unique visitors to 4+Sup Forums alone every month, that's alot of influence.
Allowing the information that anonymity nurtures to be subverted by tying it to namefags both alienates anons and gives opportunity for the information or its sources to be corrupted.

From what I understand they started out as Libertarians and then slowly abandoned the autistic free market screeching. Much like Sup Forums in a way.

Mike doesn't really have a leg to stand on if he wants an ethnostate but he is married to a Jewess. He should completely shut it down and let someone else take up the mantle.

If you're going to try to be a leading figure of an ethno-nationalist political movement you can't marry outside your race. It's fucking hypocrisy.

she knows

They've always played that song

I bet you're too young to remember when Sup Forums harassed Hal Turner.

Not every leaf is a shitposter.

How or why did she tolerate it? The Jew is a fucking enigma, man.

>Enoch did something wrong but that something is a drop in the bucket compared to the good he's done
LARP for 3 hours a week and pretend to hate Jews while marrying one? Talk about saving the white race but doesn't have children? Get the fuck out, shill.

the ones from antifachan are though

you'd bet right
but I was hanging out here a bit back in 07

She's the handler of the operation, now if you joined the trs sekret club you may be denied by all human right resources of the country for extremism.

>Something new has to emerge in this place.

It already did, Neocons 2.0

And found out later that he was an FBI spook. Right-wing politics are always infiltrated by kikes and the government.

>jews making sense
she's apparently 1/4 jew but even still yeah, it's weird

Wouldn't it be a real kicker if Enoch's wife is the one doxxing people heh heh....ehhh

so bestchan completely btfo TRS huh?

it's fuckin insane and it's like anudda shoah for us

the fuckin website is down

how much worse could things be? in a digital world, the website is gone - maybe for good?

ho-lee shit, i dont even follow trs or ftn or the daily shoah and just stick to this boad, kikebart, and drudge for the most part but it sounds like this is a nightmare

how much pull and sway did ftn have? how about trs/thedailyshoah? did a lot of altrighters and guys like us pay attention to these sites and shows? im sorta freakin out about shit i dont quite understand like u all do.

justasplanned.jpg

10 years prior to becoming redpilled he married a 1/4 jew.

If you can't understand the nuance of that situation you should honestly blow your own brains out because they're not doing you any good.

>FBI
>spook
The term you're looking for is "snitch", you fucking child.

Sup Forums harassed Hal Turner because he responded to the trolling, not because of his views. Remember that we also harassed Tom Green back then and he ain't exactly a WN.

Is it really that crazy, though? Mike really isn't some hardcore capitalist, or even a strict traditionalist, he just wants white countries to remain white.

FTN was huge.

100,000+ listeners, largest alt-right podcast.

Real big set back honestly.

He was an informant, I'm sorry I used the wrong word and triggered your autism.

cya mike

Yeah, this. The anonymous super sekrit club stuff was getting old w/ TRS. Kinda funny how things turned out.

The future of White Nationalism is going to be more public. This is why Red Ice, Daily Stormer, Richard Spencer etc. are generally more successful.

Oh yeah repeating banal talking points that you don't even believe in while cucking on the gay question in between reading out donations once a week did a TON for the WN movement?

Bullshit, TRS is the mud, thrown by FBI mudslingers.

Any body left of centre is gonna run a million miles away from TRS bullshit. This is why they exist, they're here to gather right wing people so they can be fooled into following "what the public view as Hate Speech".

Checked, one e-celeb bailing can't stop our momentum.

I think there were plenty good goys at infinitychan that got banned for protesting the D/C, then at least one complicit mod worked with antifa to get this doxx. Not gonna throw shit on all of them because of antifa faggotry, but the true WN and Natsocs will have to work hard to take that board back.

I guess not, especially considering he married her long before he became a white nationalist.

I was married to an Asian broad before I finally accepted the reality of race and the ensuing politics. It had nothing to do with why we divorced, and we're still pals (without children), but I wonder what would've happened with the marriage had it continued through the period of my political awakening.

I just can't imagine a guy having to tell his Jewish wife, "We need to talk about how your people are undermining the identity of my people."

Lauritz alone should revive it, it's not like it's hard to talk about Trump habbenings. And since he's Norwegian nobody cares about doxxing him.

Thank you for the apology.

Ehh I get what you mean, but eventually real world activism has to be considered. Not saying that you stop going on 4chin, more that both 4chin and TRS should be able to operate independently from each other with any of this fucking conflict occurring. Plus hopefully the time will come where you will no longer have to be afraid of being doxed for pro-white views which can't come soon enough for TRS.

Why the fuck is this a ongoing thread worthy discussion?
Mods need to do their job and ban all you TRS and 8gag shills for making this a spamming contest on what faggots like you most.

We just need to wait and see what happens. I doubt the daily Shoah will be jettisoned.

What happened to Ghoul?

Bone Zone is over?

Holy shit, FTN being finished is probably the most disappointing bit for me.

Huuuge setback for TRS.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>Bullshit, TRS is the mud, thrown by FBI mudslingers.

Ireland, literally nigger.

he got doxxed and his life is over. He actually tried to give antifa info about other TRS members they still doxxed him but took the info

>cucking on the gay question

Yeah, no. Go suck common filth's dick you flaming faggot.

Ghoul got doxed, he sold out other members in exchange for antifa not calling his university. Great community, very loyal to their aryan brethren.

> eternal

> this gay flag only dates back like 60 years.

Nice meme faggot. How about you retort with an actual argument.

I doubt that

> CF

Where's muh alt kike now? huh fag? Where is it? Looks like Natt and CF were right all along.

Yeah that's kind of why the whole "doxxing," event kicked off. The inside men were worried that the whole "meme us into the mainstream," thing was actually working. So now the few real goys are going to be strung up as examples.

I don't think it's going to stop the ambient Jew-wise right-wing sentiments online, but it definitely is going to cause a whole lot of more notable and semi-anonymous content creators to drop out.

>name show "daily shoah"
>s-stop being so anti-semitic everyone!

fucking lol
you white nationalists make it too easy

Anyone have source on the 100+K listening to podcasts?

Just kill yourself dude. Of course Enoch married a Jew, he gathers young impressionable white men together in one place and then tells them being gay is OK. Very subversive. Don't reply to me again, shill, it's getting embarrassing for you.

FTN is finished too?

THAT MEANS FATHERLAND IS NOW NUMBER ONE BABYYYYYYYY

My pleasure.

Wait and see. I doubt this is the end of the daily Shoah.

Things that never happened

Wrong, all lies.

And nothing of value was lost

www.ironmarch.com is the only group worth a fuck

>Literally being this ignorant of your own history.

Jesus Christ. The Maple Leaf goes back to before Canada was even a country you pleb.

Maple Leaf forever, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y&feature=youtu.be&t=3s

I think the operation was to doxx his own members and then make them unemployable.

Can someone give a tl;dr?

>an actual argument.

Ow shit, I forgot reyc don't real for antifachan.

The thing is that this shitstorm happened because of TRS. If there were no (((heroes))) pretending that they are the face of nationalism, we wouldn't have twenty threads about these heroes turning out to be subversive subhumans.
Also, I think anons do as much irl larping as alt-right goyim.

>tells them being gay is OK

Shouldn't you be shoving shit up your butthole instead of telling lies on Sup Forums, antifa?

>www.ironmarch.com

Bunch of degenerate neonazi larpers.

Except that did happen, and you don't even bother posting "the truth" in response. Go back to your faggot LARP forum.

i hope you're getting paid
otherwise you're literally JIDF in these threads

>he got doxxed and his life is over. He actually tried to give antifa info about other TRS members they still doxxed him but took the info

According to antifa.

You are either retarded or a shill.

Not shit huh. Well the dude already facedoxxed himself, and even Mike Enoch showed up at I think the NPI conference. These guys were probably never expecting to become some prominent figures, nor the chance of their personal information revealed. They really should have thought ahead on these things, but I don't want to kick a man while he's down. If that is true on Ghoul selling out the others, that's a terrible way to ruin any semblance of a positive online rep he's built through TRS. Is that why he hasn't been on the last few episodes?

itsgoingdown.org/university-nebraska-omaha-student-cooper-ward-deputy-director-american-vanguard/

itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

he begged them. Like a cuck

>JIDF does it for hotpockets

mega.nz/#F!lxQBBZYB!J48A0_IoQxObB60m09XpOw
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did

guess you are "in" with their crew, otherwise you wouldn't be shilling so hard for this subversive Jewish sodomite

>HE BETRAYED US TO THE JEWS LOOK HERE THE JEWS SAID SO

>believing shit antifa says

So now that you proved yourself to be antifa, how about you fuck off

wtf I trust commies now