They act like this at 25

They act like this at 25

And end up like this by 40

>1 tattoo

None of her demands are really all that bad man...

what are you on about?
literally 99% of women want to be sexually dominated even if they aren't explicitly int bdsm

If she has a tattoo then just forget it man. Tattoos are the universal symbol for someone being a cheap, blue pilled loser

sad shit man

>gentlemen, single, and employed

This is so sad because she has such a lack of self awareness. She goes on fucking Craigslist to find Prince Charming and a "good guy" when in reality she should be assessing her own personality flaws. Maybe if she didn't pass up all her chances to get a "good guy" and get married in her 20's she wouldn't be desperately looking for a provider on fucking Craigslist.

This is so sad because she was definitely a hard-partying, turbo slut in her college years and didn't actually become an adult until she was thirty.

you 5"8"
me all of the above and 5"6"
literally wat the fuck

she said shes curvy. you know what thats code for. fat. her standards are probably higher than her weight too.

>heavy
>curvy
Hmmmmm

Sassy fat black woman

Who cares? Your girlfriend should be smaller than you kek.

Anyway she is basically asking for a white guy, without diseases, between 48-59, who's in shape. All of the other shit about being smart, funny, or compassionate you can just fucking fake.

So basically if you are between 48-59, not fat and not under average height you can fuck this bitch. Those are low standards compare to most women nowadays

>curvy
>tattoos
>wine

I wonder why she's looking for men on Craigslist...

user, pretty much every female from age 16 to 40 wants to be treated like that

the point is she thinks so highly of herself. assumes she is smart and funny. shows no sign of modesty at all. no humility.

God, this sub shit is the most fucking boring fetish, even worse than feet. And it's so prevalent. Oh no, I'm bad lol shut the fuck up, I'm trying to take a nap.

very good point. shes also a liar aparently.

Just send her to the middle east

True. Women tend to be this way though. They all have ridiculous standards without being self aware at all that they may not be able to hold themselves to their own standards kek.

I can only imagine how bad a woman who finds men on fucking Craigslist is. The bitches I occasionally hook up with on Tinder are insane...

society guilted men for judging sluts for so long they started to DESIRE sluts. imagine that

the purest women are the best women. find a nice white, christian woman. if you don't care about race mixing, asian or middle eastern.

do not fall for the "i was a slut but i've changed" meme friends

>where the REAL men at?

They all worked hard and stayed faithful to their women for years before getting married and are now home with their families. You're 32 and probably cheated on boyfriends and figured "i's gonna gets mine" by now. But it didn't work. Sit should say "where are all the desperate men at?"

Why are you looking on Craigslist for women anyway? That site is exclusively for finding married dudes who want to blow you and trading HJs for furniture

Do women put themselves in situations?
>yes
But you have to realize there are just as many men who are straight shit.
I'd say the problem falls to (((those who are guiding society to be so shit to each other and themselves)))

But hey, I'm just here to shit post

This. The "I was a slut I've changed girls never actually changed." They were sluts because their instinctive desire to be recognized led them to fucking men for attention. Even if they're not complete sluts anymore they are still going to be very high maintenance girls that need petty attention to thrive.

Those "I have changed girls are worthless"

I was looking for furniture and my ADHD kicked in. I've literally been on every section. The place, I feel, gives me a sense of the human condition you don't get many other places. I mean think about it. While trying to remain user, you have to meet ppl irl

closed my quotations too late. whatever nigga

Found this gem. I think red pilling on Craigslist personals could be a fun game

Yeah you do have a point there user. It's the ultimate melting pot, where people of all races genders and classes congregate to potentially meet each other

This thread has gotten a lot more meta than I intended but I like the speed it's moving, reminds me of my newfag days

It may not be a desperate woman but I found this ad near me while contributing to a "search CL free stuff and post the most depressing thing" thread

If I read this correctly, this dipshit just wants someone to cut his lawn and take down some foliage. This is how you might meet a random jew

There is literally nothing wrong with that. Some people would like to have some bamboo. Same as people cutting down a tree for firewood.

Free grass?

It's a litttle weird but I've had bamboo at one of my places and that shit is harder to get rid of than anything

He's going to destroy any bamboo that isn't removed, he is giving people the option of taking it or not.

They act like this when they are older

Nice
How can you even disagree with this?

Women do need a good spanking once in a while. I'm also convinced this is why they love rough sex; subconsciously they realize your furious pussy-punishing is your way of releasing your righteous anger over all their bullshit.

honestly this is hot af

women crave domination because it indicates a man has strength and balls
anyone who says otherwise is a fag

You in the Navy bruh? Did five years at Littlecreek

Lol I was just staying at the gate way there until I found a place, ever been to the brass bell?. Fair winds and following seas

Bro. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth.

People pay professionals to get rid of that shit. If he can get rid of some of it for free he's smart. Think invincible kudzu trees

I have always wanted to bang a craigslist milf. Anyone here done it?

Fuck Brass Bell. The one time I went they played country and hip hop alternately.

And fuck the Gate Way lol. Being woken up at 0800 by the marching band sucks.

Man I miss living on Shore Dr.

> you-over5"8"
> me-all of the above 5'6"

I never heard a band playing but I actually got a nice place over in the Chesapeake area, I'm settling in for a retarded next 3 years

No and I would suggest you don't either

Shit posts of truth though

reminder to those with Bamboo:

check your foundation. it's already fucked.

This bugs me more than Muslim immigrants

She's 50, any demands on her part are pure delusions.

My point exactly, look at the places these women are in life to be posting this shit is utterly deranged

Guarantee she's disgustingly fat
A decent looking girl wouldnt have to ask on craigslist

craiglist has the most fucked up people. it's like tinder for meth heads.

Why not? I love milfs.

niggers

I figured out what ANR is but does anyone know what "amp" means?