Sup Forums i'm a submissive fag, red pill me on degeneracy

also advice on not living a wasted life

niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers butt fuck in the toenail niggers niggers niggers niggers doorknob

- If you want to be gay why should religion or anybody else have anything else to say about it? If two adults whats to have homosexual relationship why shouldnt they?

This is a common argument of the leftists for promoting homosexuality and other sexual deviations.

So what is the counter argument?

The counter argument is a society that values things that do not push it forward, will eventually push it backwards. Its about values, morals and ethics that are benefitial for a healthy and progressive society. Homosexuality not being one of them as it does not promote societies child growth rate.

Alltho two homosexual individuals can be a productive parts of society, they are promoting unhealthy lifestyle for others. They will never be abel to have children of their own, unless lesbians, and they will have to rely on adopting. This will lead to further promotion of homosexuality to their kids, even in lesbian couples, and therefore will create more homosexuals that will not be abel to have kids, and so forth.

It is not a productive family unit.

- But people should be free to do whatever they want?

This is also a common statement of the liberal left. No they should not. Society must fight for whats right and whats good for the society. The same way we limit people to rape, to have sex with kids, to have sex with animals, to steal, to hurt other people, we must also limit people in destroying the values that holds the society togather. Just because we dont see the imidiate effects of two homosexuals promoting their diviations, it does not mean its not there. Your are free to do as you wish with your life, as long as it doesnt have negative impact on society. Homosexuality does and therefore they shouldnt be free to do as they want.

black guys are gross in bed though

As if you wouldn't want a nigger to doorknob your eye socket

maybe a white guy at most desu

I've never been attracted to women, but at the same time I don't particularly enjoy homosex. I have a desire to have a family and produce white babies for the future race war but vag is pretty gross desu, what do?

I don't think being gay (or trans even) is degenerate in itself. If you support a secondary identity as your core identity, that makes you degenerate. For example, are you an American who happens to be a fag, or are you fag-American?

Think of your friends and family, or your community as a whole, what that identity is. I'm a part of the _____ town's community. I'm a ______ first and foremost. I could even be a Christian or a gay faggot, but that's not what I am first and foremost. See what I'm saying.

Being gay robs you of a real community, in most cases.

LOL FAGGOT ALERT

Yeah?

1. YOU need to respect yourself before others will respect you. How do you do this? Treat yourself with enough respect to strive to better yourself every single day.

2. Make a list on things you'd like to work on accomplishing/improving each day. Make a 7 day plan, 2 week goal, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc. Then list certain things like diet, exercising, reading x amount of books within x time, attain x degree to further your career, etc.

3. Start implementing these techniques into your every day life. This might sound like a wasted step, but it's a lot harder to start than you think.

4. Surround yourself with people you want to be like. You can judge a person by the company they keep around them. Remember this because people will judge you by who you keep around you and who you look up to. Having role models are good things. Being a role model (when you're ready) is an even better thing. Make GOOD friends who have similar interests and goals.

5. Find a good woman. This is key. Having children is the most important thing one can do in their life (besides raising them correctly). When asking yourself about your "ideal woman", ask yourself this question too "what do I bring to the table as well." If you want a quality woman, you have to be quality yourself (more than likely).

*Bonus: Have fun with it. After your initial horror of being redpilled, learn to except that with knowledge you're actually more free than most people around you. Most people around you are having their opinions created for them, after being redpilled, that won't be you anymore (i.e. You'll be "free").

emotionally cant get into women at all.

the Roman Empire was pro-gay

I'm attracted to Asians....am I a degenerate?

Is missionary the easiest to get a orgasm when your submissive? Counting on a straight big dick.

yeah

That is only for right now. When you begin turning yourself into an actual alpha male (who's redpilled/successful), women will flock to you (women of quality, not the dirty sloots you might be thinking about right now).

Just focus on yourself for right now, women will come with success. Don't become distracted by TV shows/Movies/excessive video games/etc. They're distractions meant to keep you from using your time wisely.

These things usually take some time removing from everyday life, but just do it gradually and you'll eventually find yourself reading more, comprehending things better, mental acuity will rise, you'll begin to accomplish things unrealistically fast, etc.

I have to go now user, good luck and remember, NEVER GIVE UP!

There's nothing we can say to you regarding degeneracy that science can't teach you.

The fact that anal sex spreads STDs like wildfire is common knowledge, for example.

women do flock for me.

they do nothing for me though, legit no sparks.

what about monogamy

SORT YOURSELF OUT

TELL THE TRUTH

FIGHT THE DRAGON

You are confusing monogamy with chastity, i.e. saving yourself for marriage (or whatever else you would like to call a life-long commitment, presuming you live in a country that doesn't allow homosexual marriage).

Presuming that both partners were to do such, you could argue that it would lessen the risk of disease to a degree, although tearing can still cause disease due to feces.

Then again, one must ask if it is degenerate to have sexual relations without the express purpose of producing children? If so, then you are degenerate regardless. If not, then how is it not, as you are simply a slave to your sexual desires - so much so that you must rely on another in order to take care of such urges (at which point, we must ask if being a slave to your desires is degenerate - and we can give examples as to how it is degenerate - whether it has to do with drugs, gambling, promiscuity, etc).

In my opinion, I feel that homosexuality falls into degeneracy no matter what, simply due to the "death of a thousand cuts."