Any advice?

any advice?

close friend of mine, he coached me in football when i was younger (he's black)and he loves obama. we kinda gone back n forth about politics he doesnt like trump n i dont like obama.

after his farewell address i put on facebook that obama wasnt shit and basically good riddance. n he posted like "oh well u dont know what its like to struggle, obama made free health care etc."

i just dont know what to say n i cannot disrespect him as i respect him too much as a person. i just say well its very inefficeient moneywise n he made the debt worse.

anyone else have a close friend just completely opposite of you political wise?

First of all, kill him. He's a nigger and he needs to be exterminated.

my OP pic is mfw you type that..staring at your post

My roommate used to be a fairly red-pilled oldfag, but for the past year he's been dating an ultra bluepill roastie and has completely changed as a person. I don't even recognize him anymore, he stopped hanging out with his old group of friends and has completely adopted a degenerate lifestyle. He was completely dumbfounded that Trump won after voting for Jill Stein.

I think the day I realized my old friend died was when he came home with a pidgeotto haircut, which he has kept for the last couple of months.

gtfo normalfag

Hey no offense but you are the type of guy who would have a friend like that... Maybe you should kill yourself.

im no normalfag..im not even white lol

Reddit is that way.

Just fuCKING LEEEAVE
YOU DONT BELONG HERE
WWREEIEIEEEEEE

It's not my fault he became a bluepilled faggot.

stop being so mad. we're friends

This is the wrong place to admit that. Smh, 30% of people on here and don't understand the ironic racism is just how we keep the cucks out.

>made free healthcare

Tell that asshole that nothing is free, especially not healthcare.

you both sound retarded and poverty level education af. I hope trump will improve schools for the sake of people like you in your communities. FUCKING LOL

30% of people on here are autists

most blacks have childlike intelligence and reasoning ability, combined with a lifetime of brainwashing and fierce tribal loyalty

Of course he's going to love Obama and think Trump He Rassist N Shit because that's what other nigs are telling him wherever he goes

lmao, we do sound retarded don't we...

yea well, o well idc lol ...i used to be freaked out by this board like in 2011, it was full on stormfront KKK shit

Yeah no shit, you type like you have 3rd grade-level grasp of the English language.

yea well we live in miami dade county lol, minorities everywhere. idk bout childlike reasoning...thats just a meme here. lotta u guys believe that though

I can speak fairly well, I just have to try. This isn't english class, so why should I bother? For practice? Nawww

>Why try to articulate my point and not sound like a retard
>t. Jamal

you guys understand right...dont get caught up in the appearances etc etc

... You're new here aren't you?
Pro-hint: stop being so insecure.
These people will eat you alive.

i been lurkin forever. back since it been full of storm front

jesus christ this thread is bait from the start. are these shilltards even trying anymore?

what am i even trying to shill lol it just sucks cuz my FRIEND hates trump but he shouldnt

sometimes i wanna just be like OPEN UR EYES but nahh i respect my elders