Amerishits think guns are a right

What about peoples right to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know that guns can be had for considerably cheaper in Canada than in America?
I hope you like the taste of sage.

>probably pro-abortion

weak bait, butt fuck it

1) pic related. guns statistically benefit law abiding citizens significantly more than violent criminals. When countries like GB or Australia ban guns, particular voilent crime statistics like armed robbery and home invasion drastically increase.

2) whats good for the city populations isnt the same as whats good for rural populations. A lot of people in the country can't expect a police response within 15 minute

3) predatory crimes are easier in gun ban land. Petite little Sarah isn't going to fend off Big Black Tyrone with her martial arts skills.

4) Chairman Mao once said " political power grows out the barrel of a gun" and he was truly right in that regard. the Bill of Rights were writen expressly for the sake of giving power to The People. governmental tyranny in the US may seem like a distant and farfetched idea for some, but tyranny and revolution are timeless concepts. We would be shortsighted to ban guns now and fuck over future generations.

thats just off the top of my head

They have the right to duck

>>Cherrypicking

Oh. A fucking leaf. 1/10, I responded.

I know it might be a little confusing for your simple leftists brain but guns as a legal right enshrined in our constitution guarantee our natural right to life.

Saging regardless.

>What about peoples right to live?

people do have a right to live, but homeowners don't have to respect that right if you break into their house and threaten their safety.

Where is Brazil or any country in Africa on your commie pinko propaganda?

SHALL

>Alaskan nature

Ask the dumpster behind any Planned Parenthood chop shop.

10 thousand people out of over 300 million? Am I supposed to think that's significant?

1.) Almost all of our gun crime is niggers
and 2.) I don't care if niggers die.

>liberals
Not even once.

You can keep your right to life only from the fact that someone has a gun and is protecting it.

I would rather that be me.

o well
better let the jews take my rights away because stupid niggers and spics that the jews imported into my country

Your point Cuck?

10,728 chose their right to live over that of their enemy.

>You know that guns can be had for considerably cheaper in Canada than in America

it's illegal to use a gun for self defense though. so it makes owning it kind of pointless. if you shoot at a home intruder, the government will prosecute you. welcome to canada, enjoy your stay.

Ban alcohol then. I have a right to drive without being murdered by a drunk driver.

Exactly. You try kill me I shoot you.

>What about people's right to live
Exactly. You need to defend that right from people who mean to do you harm.

That means when people kick in your front door, and you are either outnumbered, not physically strong enough, etc, you have a means to level the playing field.

You absolutely have a right to live. But when one threatens MY right to live by initiating force against me, I have the right to counteract that force, even if it means the transgressor dies.

How does a gun just kill someone by itself? Do we have automated hand guns now that turned against their masters?

>it's illegal to use a gun for self defense
>can still own one

>West Germany
Why not just Germany?

What the fuck is wrong with Canada? I mean, you can't preserve your life if it is threatened (because all live is sacred, I presume), but you let people elect to commit suicide and have abortions, all with the publics consent AND their finances, thanks to universal healthcare.

You forfeit your right to live when you break into my house with the intention to steal or harm

I'm pro gun but that chart doesn't seem belevievable.

>handguns killed

>What about peoples right to live?
what about peoples right to self-protection?

fucking leaf

ok so lets say guns are banned from america. you can only get them illegally.

what makes you think people won't be able to get ahold of them?

let's say guns go POOF, disappears altogether. guns no longer exist at all.

you think that's gonna stop people who want to commit terrorism?

>Doesn't care about 10 thousand deaths
>Chimps out after 9/11 kills a few thousand people and America causes a few million deaths

Really makes me think.

Why are leafs always the biggest cucks right up there with swedes?

People don't carry guns when you can get arrested just for carrying the gun and if you ever use it people will ask "why were you carrying a gun?"

Trying to legally prohibit people from home defense, while still allowing them to own guns, is obviously a little harder.

That propaganda is from the time when there were two Germanys, and the Eastern one's Stasi weren't giving up their data.

>what about people's right to live

i think guns are there to protect that

Jews are superior.

If I can't defend my own life how do I have a right to live?

Life isn't a right, it's something you earn, fuck off leaf.

chart is from a pro gun website
clearly shopped
>under communism everyone is equal
>everyone has guns
>everyone has equal chance of killing anyone else
>under communism everyone is equal
>no one has guns
>no one has equal chance of killing anyone else
why not go with the non-killing option? More people alive means more people to do work.
Your philosophy is half baked and weak

try harder progun idiots

Damn straight it is.

>right to live

including a right to defend oneself with a gun, the right to hunt for meat to feed one's family, etc.

you answered your own question leaf

>1 post by this ID

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

You're telling me someone is shitposting with data that's 26 years old?

>with guns
Why do you NEVER include total murders per capita?

I wonder how many of those were with unregistered handguns/suicides

> 'Handguns killed'
You spelt nigger wrong.

>all posts made by this IP address are satire and/or ironic

If you kill your enemies they win

Who said anyone had a right to live? Life is objectively meaningless. Killing a person is not much different from killing any other animal, were just harder to kill because we have guns.

A

Its guns that keep us from turning into rapefugee infested Europe

People have no objective right to live. Besides good luck trying to disarm a heavily armed population of over 300 million people. It would only benefit the smart people who hid their weapons and the criminals who didn't register them.

By the time you finished "confiscating" them, illegally manufactured ones would be spewing out from every basement in the US anyway.

whoever painted that gun for this shitty ad needs to be shot by it.

> People's right to live

> user's big plan to not get shot by user, not even with user's biggest assaultiest weapon
> Step 1
> Don't threaten user with death or bodily harm
> Step 2
> See Step 1

Unless you decide to threaten me with death or bodily harm, I am no more dangerous to you armed than I am unarmed. If this concept is too difficult for you, maybe you need to get shot.