How does he do it physically?

How does he do it physically?

Hes 70, will be 80 if he goes two terms.

He sleeps half as much as I do at 27 years old and is twice as active.

He seems to know everything about everything and never shows weakness.

I know he is human. But how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4exKJBorlKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cocaine. The elites want to keep it for themselves that's why they invented crack. Keep the plebs chasing it.

can we get a repost of the john trump time machine story?

Trump literally has the best genetics humanly possible.

H I G H E N E R G Y

Then why does he look like a wet bag of used tampons all the time?

I like Trump

Prussian ideals and protestant work ethic

And a lot of cocaine and sex with hot women

You'd be hard up finding a 70 year plus person that doesn't look like a tampon.

This. The First Lady probably has her ass in the air for him any time he wants. I'd be bounding out of bed if I had that too.

He's a super human.
youtube.com/watch?v=4exKJBorlKg

Glorious leader Kim Jong-Trump.

Do you know how long terms are?

He has people helping him. He will be fine.

He is on some sort of amphetamine

>he's 70
>will be 80 after two terms
>there are only 4 years in a term
???

what would you do after he's finished?

it's called drugs

4+4=10

With stimulants you eventually crash, he's on point 24/7

Americans dont into math well

That's just it user. He's never finish.

He runs on memes brother.

Plus all the plastic surgery caught up to him desu

He was likely referring to when President Trump will have to campaign again: 2020. I wonder who the Democrats will run. If the degeneration of the left holds true it will likely be a Black Tranny.

Do you know he is human?

There's only 4 years in a term? But Obama was elected in 2006 though

He's never done alcohol or drugs in his life (so he says) and alcohol accelerates aging rapidly from what i've seen so many it's his drug free lifestyle that gives him lots of energy

Have you seen professional wrestlers recently? They come in two groups: dudes who die before fifty because they were spot monkeys or garbage wrestlers or junkies and didn't take care of themselves, and motherfuckers who live FOREVER. Vince McMahon discovered how to take on those secrets by watching how his employees acted, and he taught his good friend Donald Trump those secrets. Now Donald Trump will use those secrets to make the most of his power: it's no secret that the Presidency ages people, Obama looks like he went thirty years instead of the eight the rest of us experienced, but if Donald Trump resists aging he can resist being dragged down by its effects, leading to a Presidency that doesn't collapse into the scandal of Clinton, the catastrophe of Bush, or the long list of failings that was the Obama administration.

Can't wait for him to die within the next 4 years

Fuck me this is hilarious, why did you just save the thumbnail you sack of shit jesus christ

Time travel

Probably A LOT of TRT

cocaine. sleep deprivation causes erratic thinking as evident in his tweets.

it is all a myth and a fantasy. his bankers run his businesses, they wouldnt let him touch them with a ten foot pole, he has lost them billions already

Mastery of the second true magic. He can absorb his energy from other dimensions.

'on point' hahahahahahah, read any transcript of his live comments, they are complete gibberish

Sorry, I was wrong to call the billionaire president on point

True. You can see it in his hair.

this, sxe

More like this?

hey aus man, this is completely off topic, but i saw a video of a koala crying like a bitch after being kicked out of a tree the other day and then making some horrible demonic noises which scared the shit out of me.

how do you live with those little demons?

You aren't supposed to find out yet but is actually a reptillian. You will find out more soon

Some people have better drive than others. The CEO of a tech firm here is over 70, drives a Ferrari to work but still comes to work every day when he's not on vacation and constantly attends weekly business meetings.

Some people have drive, goals and ambitions. It's hard to be like that if you're sitting there on the computer all day floating through time with nothing to live for and no goals to achieve.

I love you. I think I've seen you before, and I love you. lol

Constantly drunk little vicious bears that drop out of trees onto weary travellers

White people were certain koalas were a meme until only like a hundred years ago, I wonder what else actually exists

Ask and ye shall recieve

Yes they are demons from hell, don't hug one ever.

R A R E
A
R
E

super male vitality

>flag
>Isle of Man

your a dumb guy

i saw a squirrel once trying to get a giys nuts

>how do you live he diddin do nuffin

>Seems to know everything about everything.
Fah-king lol.

Yeah I ignored that part.

>Never shows weakness
Well, he might want to take his Twitter back then because some ignorant man-child is running it.

>rates as obese on BMI scale
>still eats KFC and McDonalds like trailer trash
>orders filet mignon well-done
classless douche. game show host was his true calling.

How did those blue pills taste? Do you live in North Korea? What do you do when the butthurt keeps you awake at night.

Super Male Vitality

He's a workaholic

>BMI scale
user, is this you?

Trump is filled with determination. His fire burns and only gets brighter the more he is attacked.

He has the weight of the world on his shoulders, and the pain of the American people in his heart.

>He seems to know everything about everything and never shows weakness.

Every time he opens his mouth he makes a fool out of himself. Whether it be economics, international relations, cyber security, medicine or science, he says idiotic things.

The guy is also thin-skinned as fuck.

amphetamines

>drumpf made a fool of himself again lol lost every debate he's clearly not going to be president unless I'm massively wrong about everything

holy shit

Need pinochet to throw you of a helicopter ASAP

1) testosterone supps maybe

2) 70 just isn't that old anymore

3) he's a billionaire, he can afford and procure any treatments, drugs, whatever

I tried finding an argument or something resembling a reasonable point on this post, but I couldn't.

>555 KB
Nice.

Yeah Trump doesn't do cocaine buddy.

Super male vitality

No you dumbfuck 4+4 = 44

Your educational system is SHIT, JUST LIKE YOUR COUNTRY

I ate 3 bottles of vitamins and now i look like donald trump jr.

Ps i have priapism

Glad to know you self-identify as a child

no ur just an feggit

This.. actually makes sense I want to believe it.

I wouldn't say he knows everything. He just knows how to play to his strengths while downplaying his weaknesses or getting the right people to take charge of the areas he's weak in

who cares?

He just a real ass nigga OP when will you realize not everyone is a bitch ass nigga like u

Trump is a real nigga don't you forget, bitches

KEK

He's a demigod

>mexican intellectuals

>leaf education

He takes super telomere-retaining nootropics with organic properties and chemical activators that in turn keep his mind going at that of a human in peak neural cognitive focus.

Drugs like this are available to the public at outrageous prices and during small availability windows.

Certain seaweeds are cool too though.

Just make sure you don't try to fuck him

Because this is what the optimal male body looks like

>seaweeds
nice try seaweed salesman but ive been cheated for the last fucking time

all the more reason to believe he's on stimulants honestly.

haha

CEOs do this.

I'm 27 too user!

He's the same age as the bogbros, it's not hard if you're one of God's Chosen.

It's called impression management and every politician has to be good at it.
Trump certainly is, he knows how to present himself.
You shouldn't fall for it though.

THIS IS NOW A BOGDANOV THREAD.

>tfw time travelling Pence brought back an AI whose sole purpose was to shitpost on Sup Forums in such a way as to give all the best GETs to posts like "Trump will win."
>tfw Kek is a silicon deity

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

My guess is GHB. It puts you straight into rem sleep, so you could run on 3/4 hours of sleep a day