The Mike Enoch dox

Millennial Woes, Ghoul, Bulby and Sven were all pretty much who I expected them to be (though I had heard Ghoul had longer hair)...but Mike Enoch? If the dox are true...feels bad pham.

I won't post any links but I'll assume you all know how to find them. Let's go through just some of the mindfucks I've come across after just an hour or of digging.

-His wife's Jewish. We know this because she literally said so. He himself might very well be Jewish as well. He at least isn't Scandi-German-Anglo with a last name like that. He might be Russian instead of Jewish, but that still means he lied about his background.

-Some fat bitch and fag were singing songs from FIDDLER ON THE ROOF at his wedding.

-He had a black/mulatto guy as a groomsman.

-His wife has a tramp stamp.

I honestly wouldn't care if he were Jewish and had been honest about it from the beginning. I listened to that Reactionary Jew guy on Red Ice and thought he was cool. It's just the flat out deception that has got me feeling majorly blackpilled and paranoid.

Mike literally mentioned in every show he was a "Libertarian" most of his life and just recently became "red pilled" ... did you expect him to divorce her (which likely meant she'd dox him in court over this show)
this is the equivalent of "grab her by the pussy" .. in a few days you will not give a fuck .. I don't hold anything against Mike or the TRS guys .. they are producing high quality (commercial free) educational radio .. you're getting gas lighted by Soros shills (he's paying for these doxings)

but whhhhhhyyyy go so hardcore on the JQ in every single podcast if he knew it was only a matter of time before people figured out his wife was a Jew?

>inb4 he must really hate his wife lol

Jared Taylor's wife is rumored to be half Jewish. I don't even necessarily believe it, but if it's true, Jared's response seems pretty reasonable. Don't criticize Jews too much so you don't look like a hypocrite and liar when people finally found out. Mike's approach (signal against Jews as much as possible) was so reckless that I'm thinking he must be either retarded or an agent. He's like that fag-hating pastor who turned out to be blowing guys for meth.

I've listened to Mike talk about Tim Wise enough to know that he considers even part Jews to be complete untrustworthy outsiders. So why stay married to a Jewish woman when he knows his children will be Jewish??

Gah this is so fucking disorienting. It's nothing like "grab her by the pussy" because I was always well aware that Trump was a womanizer and I actually found it entertaining. This is just a complete shock.

This

He was an ancap libertarian his whole life til 2013ish. He married 10 years ago
>gee id better divorce my wife of several years who I've built a life with and made a sacred vow to because some fags on the internet might not like her

cmon. You know what I'm trying to say. It's not just that he changed his political views. He purposely built up a community of people who share a common interest in meming about putting Jews in ovens. If my wife was a Jew and I knew it was only a matter if time before people found out, there's no way I'd name my podcast the Daily Shoah and play oven drops every 30 seconds. That was either incredibly stupid on his part or some kind of masterful Jew trickery.

t b h .. I think you're a "concern troll" .. there's nothing left for us to talk about (I'm sorry on a human level but there are too many coincidences in your post for me to ignore)

You mad your honeypot operation was exposed?

I honestly just found out tonight. I'm on TRS but the mods keep such a tight grip on controversy posting that it's impossible to stay in the loop unless you're PMing people. People on TRS are going on as if nothing has happened.

I wonder if all their donations got sent to the government, bitcoin isnt so stupid looking now

>LITERALLY EVERYTHING is an NSA/FBI undercover honeypot or trojan horse to undermine the movement
Fucking schizophrenic I swear

Fuck off back to your shithole and stay there TRsodomite

their billing addresses i mean

Reactionary Tree is Jewish?

I agreed with your sentiment until today...but Mike's wife is literally a Jew who works for the NSA...wtf...I feel bad for making fun of paranoid people for so long.

No, his pseudonym is literally Reactionary Jew. He had a two hour interview with Lana recently.

Rake yourself

This whole thread is antifag making up shit because they know they know they can't doxx anyone else

what's the big deal (people get called nazis every day) .. I'm not on the forums so I can't speak on that matter.
I listen to TRS as a substitute for AM radio .. did you really take the "GTK.RWN" meme to heart .. just live your life user .. be a better person to your family and from a better bound to your people .
I'm sorry for casting your concerns aside earlier (gtg take care)

> this delusion

he admitted she's a fucking kike and everything that was leaked was true

Evidence=none

Same bullshit psyops the IC is doing against Trump right now

Reminder that Ghoul only got doxxed because he made YouTube videos including his face and location

Fagchan isn't full of leet haxxorz

I am feeling these feels with you bro.

>This desperation

Fuck off leaf

You have zero evidence for any of your claims

So, as someone who just discovered The Daily Shoah and others like 4 or 5 days ago, what becomes of all the shows now? TDS is connected to TRS right? I'm confused about it all.

>TRS are Jews
>No I don't have any evidence just trust me

Fagchan is so desperate to cuck for antifa it's not funny

Mike Enoch admitted on the forums that the claims about his wife are all true.

This is their forum right now

tds is the podcast that mike who made trs hoasts
it sounds like tds will carry on but ghoul and bulbasaur seem to have already left so who knows
also the "number one show" ftn seems to be gone
honestly though lurk moar post less

I've only listened to 2 or 3 shows plus some extra smaller ones on a youtube channel so I'm still getting familiar with the names of the hosts.

TDS will continue though?

Don't count on it. The Mike Doxing was the event everybody always dreaded in the inner circle.

I never took GTK.RWN seriously, at least on the podcasts (some of the guys on the forums definitely mean it). and I personally am pretty mellow on the JQ, compared to most other people on TRS. But it's just the deception man. The fucking deception for multiple years.

Why can't they just go on like David Duke? He still does his own podcast.

you will have to wait and see what happens, as of now FTN and TDS both appear to be done.

David Duke's show sucks, quite frankly. Finding TDS was a massive whitepill for me. "Finally, a podcast by some relatively young guys with humor and funny drops and in-jokes and a fresh narrative." To think it might all be over....a major bummer.
fill me in on FTN pham. Did Jazzhands and Habelstram voluntarily pull their shit off TRS, or did TRS kick them out? I keep hearing Jazzhands and Halverstram were doxxed too but I haven't seen any links to it.

>Tfw TRS will never be the same

This is an extreme revelation but I guess there will definitely be some Hebraic people who are sympathetic to the European race.

>David Duke's show sucks, quite frankly.

Quality doesn't matter in this case. Why can't they just go on like him?

I mean what were they expecting being what your average person would label "neo nazis" on a podcast?

What makes my blood boil is that he and his jewess actually swindled all of their supporters out of a shitload of shekels and made them call themselves "goyim" unironically.

They also literally made certain users hand over their SSN and personal info for "background checks" to become part of the "extremely vetted" crew.

These are criminal Jews probably involved directly with the NSA.

i have no idea, it vanished a few hours ago. I think it's safe to say it was voluntary though since the actual FTN website is gone as well.

Hal Turner all over again.

>This is an extreme revelation but I guess there will definitely be some Hebraic people who are sympathetic to the European race.

At this point, the only people who would continue to stay are either sub-90 IQs or actual spooks.

Expect another kosher (((alt-right))) website to crop up in a few months.

I think I'm just gonna put the movement on the backburner and go back to tabletop, where I think I can still feel joy.

>I mean what were they expecting being what your average person would label "neo nazis" on a podcast?

that's what fucks with my head. Enoch was a guy who slowly came around to WN/alt right/whatever, but he still had a jew wife from his normie days that he didnt want to divorce. Fine. but he must have know that that the most hardcore jew haters in the alt right would never accept him. The smart thing for him to do would have been to start something with an approximately MW or Spencer power level. something where if his fans ever found out about his wife, they'd be relatively understanding.

but instead he decided to make his podcast as anti-semitic as possible. I know the oven stuff was a meme for him, but it wasnt for a lot of the autists he attracted. That's the fan base he chose to build up and now almost all of them are disavowing him. Really, really dumb strategy if you ask me.

Not only that but like, what the fuck were you expecting? To just remain relatively anonymous doing a "white nationalist" podcast for years, with rabid leftists all over?

That's why I brought up David Duke. Or even that obvious plant (((Spencer))). Their names and faces are out there and they're still doing it.

Did the TRS guys have high level jobs that would be compromised as a result?

If that's the case, why the fuck would you be doing the damn show in the first place?!

This is 100% false. First off, they made everyone who had joined before a certain date "Extremely Vetted". Secondly, Those who were not extremely vetted needed only to prove themselves in a separate board.

TRS is NOT shutting down. TDS might be a little bumpy.

I should add: a podcast with an attached website and forum.

who's "the media" ?

the only thing this fat cunt cares about is wether he's going to lose money from this doxx

what was the cutoff for Extremely Vetted? Because I was on this iteration if the board since day 1, and I never got the Extremely Vetted badge.

Somewhere around December 8th or so I believe. Also they did miss some people, and there WAS a thread that Sven made for people who got missed to correct that.

Yep. The thread is still up in The Microwave.

oh ok, thanks bros.

I am glad Sup Forums has flags and good visible id's
i know you can go around them, but at least it's a tiny hurdle.

>jewish
>tramp stamp
>fiddler on the roof
>works at diversity office
>looks like the fucking merchantess meme

>trs fags unironically still defending it

let this be a lesson about e-celeb shit, it always comes back to bite you in the ass and makes you look like a fool

nah man, its gonna shut down

then you faggots can all go to plebbit and go be namefags and losers over there and get doxxed again

this is what you fucking get man, jews and e-celebs, shoulda just stuck with kek and Trump

I was on TRS before I started browsing Sup Forums. Trump lead me to Sup Forums, not the other way around.

I think MW's website could take in a lot of TRS refugees, if he ever gets it up and running. He's got a lot of free time now.

Shit i'd laugh if he fled here and took over. Even if it was in name.

you mean MW? I honestly think he's the most resilient guy on the alt-right right now. He's already admitted his past faggotry and his (pretty large) fanbase is ok with it. There's nothing left the jews or antifa can blackmail him with.

Something is definitely sketchy about Mike and his wife. I feel duped, senpai.

>basing your views on the opinions of other people
>being sad when their views differ from what you think they should be
>discarding your views to fit theirs

you're not really redpilled

This is one shitty website. Another one can and will spring up, more consistent than the last one, less vulnerable to dox and more resilient in the face of faggotry.

Don't mourn, organise.

and 8pol will destroy them too

>and 8pol will destroy them too

Oh look, a newfag shilling defeatism. Oh, and he's 'Swedish'!
Fuck off, cuck-cunt.