Reminder that Jesus Christ died for our sins. He is the one true Messiah. You still have time. Join the Catholic church...

Reminder that Jesus Christ died for our sins. He is the one true Messiah. You still have time. Join the Catholic church, and serve our Lord and Savior.
youtube.com/watch?v=s0qvwKtZNmg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dKlbY2IC-c
youtube.com/watch?v=7senWR91kQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that Jesus wasn't "white"

youtube.com/watch?v=4dKlbY2IC-c

tfw when Jewish fables are so good even non-jews start to believe their bullshit and then out-jew them in fable making.

Why are you teasing the low-info crowd, user?

So you were there?
Typical atheist logic.
>it makes me feel good to say he wasn't white

>join the catholic church
its not like the catholic saints are rehashed roman gods. And converting to a religion that caused the dark ages and does not recognize that scripture as the only and true representation of Gods authority and will is a bit sketchy don't ya think?

>And converting to a religion that caused the dark ages
That's retarded, Seth.
Just because schools quit teaching history, you have no reason to be so ignorant.
Knowledge is free, user. Use it.

So you recognise the authority of the Catholic church in compiling the Bible, but not for anything else? How does that make any sense?

touche

>worshipping Rabbi Yeshua, Joseph's wife's son, self-proclaimed king of the jews who said "salvation is from the jews"
>I-I-I'm totally redpilled g-guys
"No!"

Jesus is a space alien that is a fact Jack

Pics or it didn't happen

None of that made sense outside of your head, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=7senWR91kQA

>None of that made sense
What part do you struggle with, user? I'm happy to clarify.

The whole point of Jesus coming down to earth was to end Judaism you fucking Weiner

>>I-I-I'm totally redpilled g-guys
Yeah. No. No one who could type that is serious.

The whole point of Rabbi Yeshua ben Yoseph coming down was to fulfill jewish prophecy, user.
You can't seperate the kike from the cross, no matter how hard you try.

>end Judaism
>save Israel
Preaching in the land of
>lulz guys redpill me rate my ccok

Do you lose your job for antisemitism if you say those things against Christ? No? Why not?

You've lost your purpose to even go against the jews.

>yfw you discover IHVH is a star tetrahedron of energy our known universe exists inside of, and whose eternal adversary is a cube.

The catholic church is the whore of babylon.

>2010 + 7
>being a papist

Religion is a brainwashing machine for the masses

Oh no not the catholic troll again.
Join Jesus, dont join a specific church.

>there is only one teacher (rabbi)
You know, He wasn't against priests categorically, but was against rabbinical doctrines. Sure, He went against the priest class for their pride etc.

But Judaism in its current form is only the things Christ rejected.
>no tribes
>no temple
>talmud
>mosaic laws apply only superficially and only those are adhered to which Christianity doesn't have a use for

>a religion that caused the dark ages
Christian monks transcribing texts and documents and preserving the knowledge from the ancient world are what saved us from the dark age user, they did not cause it.

finns please fight

>But Judaism in its current form is only the things Christ rejected.
>in its current form
Then why did he specifically reject the old law in his mountain sermont?
Laws that, compared to what he offered instead, were pretty based.

Atheism is anti-cohesion brainwashing to make masses not agree on anything so that they can be ruled over with arbitrary and artificial issues
Atheists are the worst warriors in all of human history, forcing atheistic empires to backpedal on their stances on religion despite furious persecution and ban
Atheists vote in an identical fashion to jews

>Christ rejects law
No. You miss the point. Laws are not algorithms, but for us. Nor are they weapons to Jew others with, as the pharisees had it.

God bless you OP

Use that same train of thought for proving your own assertions

>so you were there?

Typical theist rambling

I swear these threads are bait threads for protestants to try to justify their faith

>No. You miss the point.
It's not really something you can miss when he explicitly says "the [old law] says [this], BUT I SAY [that]"

Jacob and Esau were white. Arab expansion in 7th and 8th century dimmed ME.
Jews even call Europeans Edomites.

>implying anyone agrees about shit in the bible

Being an atheist is what you do minus all of the faith and special pleading.

>atheistic empires

Wat

>Nor are they weapons to Jew others with, as the pharisees had it.
The Romans, user.
The priests only went along with it because the Romans would have utterly destroyed Judea, as they ultimately did anyway. Jews are fighters.

I'm not the one making up nonsense to justify my ignorance, anonikins.

He completes the law by revealing the purpose and depth of the law.
>Why must you not murder?
Because malice is wrong. Even if we didn't murder, but harbored such sin in ourselves we would be accountable Andover we'd ruin the world with our sin, or at least ourselves.

I meant about the claim of your bible being true, but ok. Nobody can agree on the mans skin color, regardless.

Just genuinely curious, what's the difference between Protestant and Catholicism?
How does Sup Forums support Christianity if mainstream Christians support Jews?
How does Sup Forums view non white races joining Christianity and how can racism be supported if God created man equally?

>He completes the law by revealing the purpose and depth of the law.
The purpose and depth of "eye for an eye" is "turn the other cheek"? Are you dense, buddy?

>Jews even call Europeans Edomites.
This is not so, and I don't see a reason to state it. Edomites were just another local tribe of nomads.

Thats literally what being a theist is. Using faith to blindly follow something people normally wouldnt.

Soviet Union.
>agreement about the Bible
Plenty have always gathered on certain ways to read it. That's why there even are churches. Where are atheist unions that are not rooted in rejection of something authentic? There are none because there is nothing to work with.

Jews were fighters. Now they are court goblins.

>I meant about the claim of your bible being true
This is the mistake most people make. The Bible is ancient documents from a largely illiterate people.
Think Germany is the late Middle Ages. There was a need to teach the young. Hansel and Gretel was probably not an accurate account of events, but did parallel common experiences and taught a valuable lesson, i.e. don't run off into the forest, kids.

>this is not so
Esau is a hairy redneck and I've seen multiple rabbis call both Rome and Christianity to be Edom.

State atheism =/= atheism , you can bslieve what you want. I could care less.

Yes there are different groups that cant agree on the bible, and id bet theres people in your church who dont agree with some things you might say about the bible.

>and I've seen multiple rabbis call both Rome and Christianity to be Edom
It's an insult, they're basically calling us niggers.

You can teach kids right and wrong better without the bible. See exodus 21.

Christ can eat a shit covered dick.
I only worship KeK

The Bible is not written by the Illiterate masses. Only high IQ Indians invented mathematical paradigms and used them, not the average retard.

Egalitarian/mediocratic approach to things is blinding you.

Nah, Edomites were good at building things despite them being destroyed time and time again.

Let me tackle this, user.
>Just genuinely curious, what's the difference between Protestant and Catholicism?
None. Both have corrupted the Bible to suit the founders and leaders of those churches.
>How does Sup Forums support Christianity if mainstream Christians support Jews?
All Christians support Jews. If they don't, they don't understand Christianity and therefore are not Christian. They can call themselves Christian, or bicycles, but that doesn't make them either one.
>How does Sup Forums view non white races joining Christianity
Like it matters what Sup Forums thinks.
>and how can racism be supported if God created man equally?
Racism is in all people since the beginning of humankind. It's a survival thing, irrelevant to the discussion. /politards/ only use it make them feel better for being a loser in life. "dem joos dey sto my moneys. i'd be rich right now!1!'

>The purpose and depth of "eye for an eye" is "turn the other cheek"? Are you dense, buddy?
At least one of you are.
It's almost like those are whole different books.

>state Atheism =/= atheism
Was it theism, then?

>implying kek isn't a manifestation of the Holy Spirit

The Catholic Church is full of gay pedophile priests. Just go to your local Christian congregation if you wish to hear the words of God.

An assertion without sufficient evidence

The Messiah is a person who will live up to a series of prophetic expectations and partake of an era marked by particular characteristics. In absence of such being the case, Jesus cannot possibly be the Messiah.

The whole world will worship the One God of Israel. Isaiah 2:11-17, Isaiah 40:5, Zephaniah 3:9

Currently large swaths humanity do not worship the One God of Israel.

Knowledge of God will fill the world. Isaiah 11:9, 45:23, 66:23, Jeremiah 31:33, Zechariah 3:9, 8:23, 14:9,16, Ezekiel 38:23, Psalm 86:9

Note that this is knowledge of God - not simply unsubstantiated faith in God. Even amongst the faithful, such knowledge is rare.

All Israelites will be returned to their homeland Isaiah 11:12, 27:12-13, Ezekiel 11:17, 36:24, Deuteronomy 30:3

Though there are more Jews today living in the Land of Israel than there have been since the exile began nearly 2,000 years ago - there is still a large diaspora consisting of millions of Jews.

The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness. Isaiah 51:11

The Jewish people have been historically subject to a great degree of persecution (the Holocaust, the Inquisition, pogroms, etc.) and while generally our condition has improved, we are still a perpetual target.

Nations will recognize the wrongs they did to Israel. Isaiah 52:13-53:5

While modern Germany as a nation-state does much to repent of its history (i.e. the Holocaust), various states and human institutions with much blood and guilt on their hands, to this day either remain silent, white-wash/cover up history, or in some perverse instances even exult in it.

The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance. Zechariah 8:23

While there is today an emerging interest in observance of the Noahide laws (the Torah's universal laws of man), there still has not been an en masse turn towards learned Torah observant Jews for guidance in spiritual matters.

highly doubt that

Weapons of war will be destroyed. Ezekiel 39:9

One need only momentarily consider the trillions spent on arms by nations such as the U.S., China and Russia as well as the existence of an immense military industrial complex to realize that this is not the condition we find ourselves in today.

A person’s genealogical/tribal membership are transmitted exclusively through one’s physical father. Numbers 1:18, Jeremiah 33:17

Jesus whose alleged sketchy genealogy is maternal cannot possibly be a verifiable descendent of the tribe of Judah.

The Temple will be rebuilt. Micah 4:1, Ezekiel 40-42, Isaiah 2:2-3, Malachi 3:4, Zechariah 14:20-21,

The Third Temple is not a metaphor, it is not symbolic of a man. There will be an actual physical building where all of the ritualistic components that the Torah commands be implemented, will be administered by Leviim (Levites) and Kohanim (Priests).

World Peace: Isaiah 2:4, 11:6, 60:18 Micah 4:1-4, Hosea 2:20

The list of ongoing military conflicts is too long to list here. One can hardly pick up a newspaper or hear a news report without being informed of the latest battle, bombing, strike, etc.

Christianity claims that Jesus "Fulfilled the law," i.e. the law is abrogated and need not any longer be observed.

Deut. 13:2-7 concerns the "false prophet" - if one arises who attempts to draw the Jewish people away from Torah observance then he is to be identified as such. The Torah's commandments are an eternally binding covenant with the Jews, God is not a whimsical being subject to a willy nilly changing of the rules - "God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent" (Num. 23:19)

>Using faith to blindly follow something people normally wouldnt.
You only say that because you don't have any facts about it.
As to 'normally wouldn't', you are wrong. People either follow God, or a substitute. What's your substitute? Global warming? Immigration? The State?

All Jews will embrace Torah observance. Ezekiel 37:24, Deuteronomy 30:8-10, Jeremiah 31:32, Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26-27.

It is fairly obvious that as the situation stands today, lamentably only a very small percentage of Jews live in observance of the Torah. Secularism has widely been embraced by Jews and some even go so far as deeming such virtuous.

Jesus cannot be a part of God, not him, anybody or anything. Deut 6:4.

The idea of the Messiah actually partaking of divinity is anathema to Torah Judaism. God is ONE. His oneness is inviolable and is not that of a compound unity (like twelve eggs make one dozen, or three divinities make one god).
The law is eternal.

Torah: Genesis 17:9, Exodus 12:14, 12:17, 12:24 12:43, 13:3, 27:21, 28:43, 29:9, 30:21, 31:17, 34:27, Leviticus 3:17, 6:22, 7:34-36, 10:9, 10:15, 16:29, 16:31, 16:34, 17:7, 23:14, 23:21, 23:31, 23:41, 24:3, 26:46, Numbers 10:8, 15:15, 19:10, 19:21, 18:23, 35:29, Deuteronomy 4:40, 5:29, 12:28, 18:5, 28:46, 29:28-29, 32:40

Navi: Joshua 1:8, 2 Kings 17:37, Isaiah 34:17, 40:8, 57:16, Hosea 2:19,

Writings: Daniel 7:18, 1 Chronicles 17:22, 23:13, 2 Chronicles 2:4, Psalms 111:7-8, 119:44, 119:52, 119:142, 119:160, 148:6

...and that there are no references to it ever passing away.

On a second coming

The Messiah will basically be a human religious leader and a warrior king born of a young woman. He will not die and come back, rather he will live a mortal life within which he fulfill the prophetic expectations. Bar Kochba (who led the rebellion against Roman occupation), was once considered as a messianic candidate. However, once he died and thus failed to live up to the aforementioned expectations, the Sages effectively shrugged and said "oh well... he wasn't it." To borrow a phrase "The God of the Hebrew Bible sends the messianic king to accomplish his end, not to follow a two-part script in which the hero tragically dies and the words 'to be continued' suddenly appear on the screen."

>Roman records stated he had golden hair

I don't have the source, can a cathanon back me up?

Soviet Union had to reinstall church to bolster troop morale.
There are no atheists in Fox holes.

So if i dont fap jesus died for nothing?

>I've seen multiple rabbis call both Rome and Christianity to be Edom
My only problem with Jews is the volumes of stuff they've come up with to second-guess God.
I'm not against them for it. Believe what you want. But don't try to give it to me as factual, especially if it contradicts the source material.

Holy fuck you are spooked. Why is it so unfathomable to think that someone doesn't worship anything?

>You can teach kids right and wrong better without the bible.
Nonsense.
There was no other source of reading material back then, user.
And if you meant today, then I'd point to any liberal-run city as proof that you're wrong.

Oh okay thanks Ameribro

>The Bible is not written by the Illiterate masses.
That's my point. Thanks for restating?
Your whole reply was based on poor reading skills, user.

>The Catholic Church is full of gay pedophile priests.
Every profession is full of bad people, honeybunch.

The Bible describes Esau as hairy muscular adventurous hunter whose skin turned red in sun.
Esau race mixed, though (unlike Jacob) so I think the jews got it backwards, but as a Finn I don't really care.

Your mum is the whore of babylon

>Why is it so unfathomable to think that someone doesn't worship anything?
Because it's fact.
You believe something on Faith, with no hard evidence to back it up. If you're atheist in the West, it's probably government related or controlled.

why protestant contradict church fathers?

And maybe that's fact.
Even though a story can't go through 3 people in the same ROOM and stay unchanged.
The Bible doesn't have to be literal. It was about common experiences of the time, and lessons to be learned.

It's not though. I can honestly tell you that I do not worship anything. You should try it sometime.

if he already died for our sins, why do we have to sign up for church

>HIDE LARP THREADS

>IGNORE LARP POSTS

>DO NOT REPLY TO LARP POSTERS

Why wouldn't I believe Anonymous?
What you believe is meaningless to me, but...I think you are a human being. You worship something on Faith, even if you don't admit to it or even recognize it.
Tell me, user...do you believe in man-made global climate change? That Canada is too white? Or something along those lines?

>wake up
>it's snowing
>it's cold
>look at the sky
>see a pale sun through the clouds
>pray to Hors, Slavic god of the winter sun
>the clouds disappear
>carve a Thunder Mark on my roof
>be safe

Worship the old gods.

>why do we have to sign up for church
You don't.
Religions have made up a lot of things to keep themselves in power.
God never said you have to go to church.

Sure, I subscribe to global warming. But what does this have to do with worship?

>It's almost like those are whole different books.
Except they're not, see Matthew 5, specifically 38-47 which is what I'm talking about.

Bump for the Holy Roman Empire and Crusade.
Deus Vult

Global warming is based on feelz. There is no science behind it; in fact, evidence says the opposite.
But you Believe. Because you were told to and because you feel good believing it.

>Matthew 5
And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
Do you know about the internet, user?
You're soaking in it.

>I feel good about believing that humans are destroying the planet
Please go on, tell me more about your false & cherrypicked studies.

What are you trying to say?

Matthew 5:46
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
But it is a good reason to read the Bible.
This is a life lesson.
Imagine being an ignorant goatherder society. How else to you teach common values and wisdom?
Answer: via literature. Featuring a kind and benevolent dad who doesn't demand a single thing from you other than 'be nice to each other'.

>>I feel good about believing that humans are destroying the planet
You aren't very good at reading comprehension, buddy.

Bravo, you just enabled the current shitskin invasion.

Matt was saying, 'be nice to each other'.
Not me.

>Matt was saying, 'be nice to each other'
Matt wasn't saying these things, user.

There was no immigration there, champ.
Is every atheist a moron?
Can none of you read and extract meaning? Is siri reading this to you?