Why do you hate refugees Sup Forums?

Why do you hate refugees Sup Forums?

Because they are alien colonisers that do not belong in Europe.

Fake News

>a 7 year old girl is verified on twitter

FAKE NEWS

Fuck this propaganda so hard. There are people that legitimately believe everything they see on the internet and it gives rise to degeneracy like this.

Because they're freeloaders posing as refugees.

They called me a slavnigger

They claim to be refugees, while coming from the countries they are not persecuted in. Like Turkey and Greece. A vast majority of them are male, that fled their countries leaving woman and children behind. A vast majority of them come from countries that are not even at war.

But first and foremost, they are muslim.

I notice that no one is rushing to let in the Yazadis and other persecuted Christians.....

Also fuck you roach. If i was in a room with Sanders, Obama and you with a gun with two bullets, I would shoot you twice.

all the bombing in the world is caused by USA

Because Sup Forums is a hivemind for relatively accomodated fellas who have never been into a warzone as civilians and thus can't develop empathy toward refugees
But as said, there is always the opportunistic kind who technically don't qualify as "refugees" but as inmigrants instead

Thats life pal

>those white men are alien colonizers that do not belong in north America

I guess I just care about my own country, it's continuity, the wages of my people, and people that are generally like me. Maybe not solely... but just... more than them.

I'm sure the refugees are just brimming to help me the hell out in any way possible as I am expected to do in turn. Actually, I don't believe that at all of course.
They never damn well will, either.

Fuck your refugees. Fuck you feels. :]

>implying there were any children refugees.
The Saudis took all the kids to their slave auctions.

Tony had a plan to only let in Christian migrates.

OOOooooooh.

Topless Le Pen

Why isn't your shithole country taking more in? You're not currently at war, are you?

At least if that was the person involved, it'd be more understandable, why they rioted and burned down their refugee center when they ran out of nutella and gummy bears.

If they were all cute lolis I'd have no problem with it

Because we're full.

because the bombings will start happening after a critical mass of mudslimes is achieved.

yeah the problem here is, the Obama administration created the refugee Crisis.
You can't displace millions of peoples and murder millions more, then try to score political points on a humanitarian effort. Which, if you look at Syria,, received nothing in the way of humanitarian support after Aleppo was liberated.
The hundred millions dollars we gave to the white helmets ran off with them

Because they are Muslim invaders or Africans or sometimes both.

Because maybe these stupid shitskins believe in a religion that stones gays,
don't assimilate, beheads people, taught to hate all other religions, rape women, and sacrifice themselves in the name of allah

Also, they fuck up our precious gene pool.
We don't want to be Ooga booga's thanks.

I hope the girl gets hit by a Russian Missile on top of her head.

>OP: What I expected
>This: What I actually got

And when the refugees start swimming over the Atlantic you might have a point, but so far they're only invading Europe.

looks like a fun group

I have no problem with helping Christian refugees.

because that girl never said that

We already have a homeless problem

Because most of them are 30 year old males pretending to be teenagers

>cute child posting tweets and images and shit about proxy wars

how dumb do they think we are

Nice try
Europe is an established land
NA was far from established before we built it
This is our land and invaders are not welcome.
That's life pal.

Because they need to quit migrating to other countries, just to destroy them like they destroyed their home country.

They have to go back to their shithole and fix their own problems. If they can't do that, then why help those that wont help themselves?

Not like it matters, they want to destroy other countries and make them like their own, they hate western ideals.

>cute

lol

Because they are not refuges but invaders behaving badly and havong incompatible culture {there is small percentae who are exception of this rule}. They move to country for gibs not stay in the first safe country. And thy do not intend to go back after war ends. They are caused their problems mainly themselves overpopulating..
They should be staying in refuge camps amd gemuine refuges should be helped in their homelands.. Economic immigrants and islamic invaders are not refugees.

And they lie.

These people should be sent to chechnya.

"refugees" in Turk

I fucking love refugees, that's why I want them to got to a safe place with lot's of expendable wealth like saudi arabia or isreal.

Is there a reason why these countries won't take refugees? :(

Why doesnt your county seal the northern border and accept unlimited numbers of syrian refugees?

>Why do you hate refugees Sup Forums?

Because they want to destroy sacred Europe. Whether they intend to do it or not, that is the obvious outcome of their aims.

Germany created the migrsnt crisis in Europe. They were under no obligation to take in these people. Especially as 80% of them aren't from Syria

Israel is not like your goy countries.

Yeah but, theyre your brothers and sisters in Islam. They're your problem.

>muh land
humans have been conquering each other since the beginning of time, its the story of humanity. I don't care if you think NA was "established" or not. Every country has invaded/ was invaded at some point.

>there are people who think this twitter is actually run by the girl and not her parents
>people think the little girl was smart enough to use twitter to trick women and betas into feeling sorry for her

Her parents are writing these tweets, guarantee it.

Shee looks like she was riding Erdogans Banana for the last two weeks

This picture always cracks me up.

Hard to invade a land where the concept of a nation state didn't exist

fake and gay

a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. whether the jargon was invented yet or not,
driving out the natives is driving out the natives

fake and news

What a selfish bitch.

On top of that, more people are refugees from Aleppo than there have been people ever registered in Aleppo

Anyone not willing to defend or fix their own country will have no respect for yours

woah woah woah burger, Germoney made the mistake of opening EU's border, based upon stupid legislation and naivety, now having to absorb economic migrants from shtihole subsaaran africa.
However, the ones that created the whole situation, by proxy war in both Iraq and then Syria were you amerifats. Besides the shitshown in Lybia, which served as a somewhat bulwark against african migrants.

Accept the responsibility of your failed nigger kang.

Almost got the Normies with that, if the normies were even paying attention, which they weren't.

They were too busy being zombies to a carefully crafted narrative to a well studied and anticipated event when Trayvon Martin was shot. and they kept stoking the fire. Sup Forums needs to look at the Baton Rouge shotting again and tell me that its not suspect that the film came from a company that has a focus of making video go viral. Sup Forums never even bothered to investigate. but i cant look at that situation without thinking both the officer and Alton Sterling were cased, had a careful examined psych profile, and called in the report at precisly the time when they would confront each other so the situation would play out as predicted.

This event lead to 6 police being shot in baton rouge, and 5 cops in dallas shot and killed

Its still hard to be in a position of knowing things that normies are incapable of accepting

because they're animals.

yes lets all die for your country, everyone but the people in your country. fuck off.

That's either fake or deleted.

come to daddy

Totally hot!

They should be sent to siberia my ruski friend

reminder that killary got totally cucked out of her no-fly zone

Because they turn around and start jihading everyone just after they start reaping the benefits of civilization

why is Sup Forums crying about mexican refugees then? they are your brothers and sister in Christianity.

Who said you could post here slavnigger

>catholics
>christians
pick uno

"Pick uno"

Only the smelly Brown ones that molest women.

:/

>implying the twitter account is run by her Syrian parents by a UK IP address

>4seconds
hello Fatemah Alabed, or maybe her husband.

I hate this account. Kids that age do not type like that. It's just her mother/the media writing it, so fucking obvious.

>economic migrants
>military aged males by the hundreds
>gibs forever
>unprecedented in history

fuck no. it's just wrong.

I don't hate refugees but those aren't. Most of them are military aged cowards (havo some of them in my town). Also refugees should go to neighbouring countries like roachland not Europe.

Also not even a 10% come from actual war zones. And no children arround in any case.

Because for some reason the refugees are running off to the country that will give them the most benefits.

Do you want to be safe from war, or do you want to live in the country with the biggest welfare? Because you passed about a dozen different, perfectly safe countries on your way to western Europe.

Don't be an idiot. If they were actually capable of fighting on equal footing and conquering us than that'd be how the world works. Voters are brainwashed by 1%ers to invite the muslims in. They aren't "Invading" - our corrupt politicians (backed by Jews?) are bringing them in.

those drowning aren't that costly

>humanist02(sweden).jpg
>EDL
>EDL
>EDL
>EDL
>EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN ENGLISH
That's obviously the UK you retard

If anything, this is an argument against immigration.

First and foremost because Mexicans aren't refugees - they're illegal immigrants who willfully ignored the proper immigration channels because they felt entitled to.

agreed, all turks should die

related

>mexico
you have to go back

and on the other side of the camera are 100 males ready to rape and kill at the drop of a hat. kek fucking cockroaches.

might makes right, cunt

triggered

is this shooped? why all the black woman wearing the same dress?

because they bring war with them. there is a reason why their countries are shit. good thing is, europe is where the people of europe are. We could easily rebuild a civilization