Why was Le Pen in Trump Tower on Thursday?

Why was Le Pen in Trump Tower on Thursday?

Donald was giving her Le Pen

getting some secret service bbc

Giving her tips on how she can be more charismatic and get enough Baguettes to vote for her most likely.

I think banks are boycotting her... so probably looking for some hand outs.

Bump

>Grab em by the penis

Planning for the meme war obviously.

because she recently took the lead in polls and is now in the "oh shit" phase of realization that she can win, just like Trump was; she probably wanted to talk strategy with Bannon

or she just did it for the PR, which is also a beneficial reason

also before non-white fillonkeks respond to me, he is pro-EU and pro-muzzies, wants to continue the refugee program

I'd let her.

Kek

>he is pro-EU and pro-muzzies, wants to continue the refugee program

who?

She probably will not win. Unlike Trump, her family name is not a political novelty in her country. Her father was anti-semetic and got crushed when he ran for president. She will be nominated but lose the runoff elections.

It has nothing to do with star power or whatever. The same degree of success that would yield a decisive victory in the US, will only result in crushing failure in France.

if she gets to the second stage will someone other than fillon, then she can win

We will see i don't rate her chances highly but you never know in this crazy world it has been fertile soil for the outsider candidate.

The UK has broken free to the north, and to the west, the United States has voted against globalism. Only the pull of Germany in the east remains, a country currently getting hypercucked by their own social engineering. Hopefully the french aren't stupid this election.

It's funny to note that the "newspapers" here turned this into a bad thing by saying
>"she got to the Trump tower and probably didn't even meet trump, what a loser"

Le pen shall win! Kek confirms

Well, if she would met him, (((they))) would still criticise Le Pen.

In other note, I think the reason of Trump not meeting her, is because she didn't win yet. He would only meet a winner of a opposition party, who partage his beliefs.