Piece of shit

> hate black people
> Decides to kill black people
> Doesn't go to the ghetto to remove degenerate nigger gangsters because toomuchofapussy.jdp
> Instead walks into church
> Sits down with several black Christians and prays with them for 45 minutes
> During last prayer, stand up and shoot and murder 9 innocent black Christians
> Think you're a tough guy because you just murdered a bunch of non-violent Christians. The kind of Niggers that you want in your society.

We can all agree that this kid was a complete piece of shit who didn't even remove dangerous niggers, right? He just murdered good people. Meanwhile he could have killed some violent thugs and be seen as a hero.

Also, he is burning an American flag. Sup Forums always chimps out when niggers and bernie supporters burn flags. So why is it okay for this skinny piece of shit to do it?

His IQ must be like 85.

>His IQ must be like 85
Which ironically is probably higher than the average Sup Forums poster

Killed black people not niggers

Gas this fucking cracker!

>Sup Forums is dum

Haha, got us again buddy, good one

pretty much.

there's obviously a severe mental disorder going on there though

dum enuff to respond retarrd

>9 innocent blacks

While that is likely....

You need to realise that alot of those 'christians' only do it because they believe that they can admonish their sins on their deathbed and thus commit crimes.

It's why Christians in Africa love it. They can commit any level of sin but because Catholics and other shitty denominations now allow repentance to a priest or on the death bed it means the nogs use it as an 'escape'.

Not every nog in the hood is a criminal and not every black christian is innocent. He has a 1 - 3 chance of killing a criminal/prior criminal when he shoots nogs regardless of their denomination. He most likely got 3 criminals off the street by doing what he did.

>he still thinks there is a difference between niggers and blacks

>The kind of Niggers that you want in your society.
Who says I want ANY niggers in my country? Fuck off, retard

i wish he got life because he wanted the death penalty

kek

he did it BECAUSE THEY WERE INNOCENT when basketball Americans kill white familys it's not the kkk they hit, he chose the right target to make his point no matter how evil it was he just showed what happens every day.

Damn thats some cold hard racism right there user.

I hate niggers as much as you do, but I have a different definition of what makes a nigger.

The church going black folk I have no problem with.

>church going

That's your problem.

I'm saying that niggers go to church because they believe it will let them into heaven regardless of sins.

Innocents will be mourned but when 30% of all blacks in the US happen to been in jail at some point and thats not including the ones that don't get arrested. That means when 1 in 3 is a criminal/prior criminal then the kid more than likely got 3 criminals in his killing spree despite it being in church.

Yes he probably killed 6 innocents but the problem is that when Blacks won't admonish their own then this will likely happen more often. This is the only way for things to work.

There is no difference between niggers, be Christian or not. Dylann did nothing wrong.

>So why is it okay for this skinny piece of shit to do it?
Old school nationalist, he loved Dixie.

Why the fuck would anyone want any kind of niggers in their society?

>Guy's obviously fucked in the head big time
>Court decides he's legally sane anyway
>Guy does everything he can to get death penalty
>Court falls for it, creates martyr, played by about as defective a unit as humans can produce

>(You)

>hates black people

You fucked up in the first place.

He hated how blacks were given a privilege to murder white people as if it was perfectly okay and understandable.

The reason he went and shot up a fucking church was to

1. Show people their double standards

2. Start a race war to save his race

Obviously both failed but it was actually genius attempt that should've worked, at least for the first point.

>Doesn't go to the ghetto to remove degenerate nigger gangsters because toomuchofapussy.jdp

Because we would have heard about that, just like all the blacks killed in Chicago.

He doesn't need to kill thugs when they're doing it on their own.

Bullshit. He's a fucking murderous thug.

That's the best way to do it, if you really want a race war, and you really want to start something, you're going to have to reconcile the fact that you're going to have to kill all of them, regardless of who they are or what they do.

The point is that you don't want any....

Dylan Roof is based af. This websites hero.

He thought about going to the ghetto but he wanted to kill as many as possible and the easiest way to do that was to find a large concentration of black people. Obviously he's not afraid of death. He didn't expect to live after the massacre and was surprised to find no cops outside.

Also, people don't care that he burned the flag because that's a very small offense compared to murdering 9 people...

to be martyred, someone has to agree with you

Do you even know what the Day of the Rope is?

I'm sure most people associate it with those on the Left.

The public did go after the Confederate flag.

At least he had the balls to do something about the white race getting exterminated,and you just type shit on the internet.People like you deserve to be executed by right wing dath squads.

>being this edgy...

/thread

How dumb are you people. How unamerican can you be to kill women in a church. That is some thing Muhammad would do. You make Georgie Washington sick!

Which ironically is probably higher than the average black person.

Fixed that for you.

He could have probably killed a few black people in Compton and no one would have cared.

Maybe some low level drug dealers and prostitutes.

He did this for the attention.

yeah he's a shit stain

>He just murdered good people.
we don't know that for sure
since they were at church praying makes it seem less likely that they were hood rat niggers though

He killed innocent black people to make a statement about all of the innocent white that get murdered by blacks every year while the crimes go unreported.

That of*

At least i'm not a fucking jew.

>The kind of Niggers that you want in your society
No

How does killing 9 unarmed, non-violent Christian blacks that are praying stop white Genocide?

Doesn't matter, still removed nigger.

He did this deliberately thought the crime would be so outrageous as to spark race riots and hopefuly conflict.

Turns out that people cared even less than if he had shot a bunch of dindu gangbangers, which black people for some reason seem to care so much more about.

You're retarded.

Brevik>>>>>>>>>Dylan

although kind of this

They were praying for white genocide

Women? He killed the male pastor too.

Georgie Washington? Do you mean George Washington? He can be sick. He's dead. Perhaps you meant to say "George Washington is turning in his grave."

cuck

Honestly I could easily get away with killing ghetto apes and making it look like a random act, drug deal gone bad or gang initiation/rivalry/drama. I would probably never get caught doing it unless I were to doing too often and police started investigating.

I don't care what kind of nigger he shot.
At church, a party, the club.
Whatever.
These old ass fuckers in a church aint innocent either.

They spent their entire lives shitting out niggers and raising them poorly and the lived to an old age and suddenly deserve something from whites?
Get FUCKED.
They are literally the founders of these apes.
If whites are held accountable for the sins of their ancestors than so are niggers.

They've never done anything for any society they have ever belong to other than seek to destroy and ruin it. Strike while the iron is hot than crawl into the fucking night like a snake when things get rough.
Fuck these half-breed nig lovers and rational 'racists' who only want to hate on "some niggers".

Retarded as fuck. Blacks have it right, they hate all whites, their reasoning is debatable but their strategy is right.
You don't just cut one head off a hydra and call it a day.
The entire beast is just as dangerous, from head to tail. Just like the eldery niggers in that church they helped create the degenerate fucked up apes you think hating is righteous.

You're a cuck, a pussy, a bitch, a half-wit.

dylann roof is scum. imagine killing sweet people who invited you to pray with them. he is bad to his core. i hope his death is painful

Dylan was a piece of shit, through and through.

I don't care about this reasoning, it obviously did not work (surprise!!) and it was disgusting what he did.

He gunned down innocent blacks that were in a fucking church you stupid fucks. Praying to JESUS.

The fucking robot didn't even watch the STAPLE autist and robot movie, Taxi Driver. If he did that, he would've done it right like the guy in the movie did. Go to a god damn drug house, fuck them up.

>all this leddit
>still believing in the not all blacks are niggers meme

Listen you unassimilated newfag, you miss the point. Niggers are niggers because they are genetically inferior savages. Blacks consistently are born with genes that limit them to an iq several deviations behind whites, and genes that make them far more aggressive. They are a destabilizing force in a society that should be removed, and if you lurked here enough to take your god damn redpilled you already would have known this.

Blacks are niggers that can not be civilized, only tamed with great effort, and require their shit genes to literally be bred out of them over the course of several generations to even manage an average of 85iq points, as is the case with the American negro.

I thought he was a piece of shit to begin with.

If he gun down some real niggers and not some good blacks then I would have said he was a hero. His ass can get raped by the BBC all day I don't give a fuck about him no matter how white he is.

How does this apply to other races? Curious

>church people
>good people
You're as dumb as dogshit, champ.

Fuck off kike

he's literally Sup Forums, he's that 1 in 1000 Sup Forumstard where the chemical imbalances added instead of cancelled, and he actually did what 99.9% of you are too pussy to do.

He's also a kissless incel virgin NEET with autism and OCD who lived with his parents and blamed it all on blacks and jews.

Literally Sup Forums.

Does it matter where you begin to solve the problem, so long as you begin to solve the problem? What you are doing, in effect, is being a control freak LIKE trying to tell him the order in which he must eat all the food on his plate. Dont be a fucking control freak dude

>His ass can get raped by the BBC all day I don't give a fuck
That's his true calling in life, everything has been leading up to it.

Once he gets broken in expect the appeals to start.

Cringe.

Basically keep to your own nations, and work to better them over time naturally. Former (settled) colonial nations are where this is a problem, because unlike Europe, Asia, or Africa, these lands were taken from a native population that were virtually wiped out, and the descendants of the people who settled on their campfires ashes are still fighting it out for who owns this land.

Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians

The New World for...?
I'd rather it be my race.

>there is a difference between the church negro and the ghetto negro

let me guess, you call yourself a "civic nationalist"

cuck

Any thread that promotes this killer is FBI bait.
Ignore it.

well, uh, he was trying to start a race war dude, not kill a bunch of people who deserve it.

>Catholics and other shitty denominations now allow repentance to a priest or on the death bed
It's called confession. It requires honest repentance.
It exists since 1st century AD.
You're litterally not christian If You don't believe in it.

>How unamerican can you be to kill women in a church.
You southerners used to do it all the time, striaght up until the '60s.

Fucking illiterate.

Sup Forums can not agree what he did was wrong because a little while ago Sup Forums was invaded by retarded stormfronters.

There is absolutely no justification for what this goober did. It's not helping anybody anywhere and he certainly failed at achieving any goals he set in his broken mind.

The kid wanted to protect his race right? There are a million other ways that are less violent and extremely more effective to raise a point than murdering innocent worshippers.

He is mentally sick and has an inhuman hatred of black people. End of story.

>Sup Forums always chimps out when niggers and bernie supporters burn flags. So why is it okay for this skinny piece of shit to do it?

Every society has niggers.

Whites have the fewest niggers.

The white niggers are inevitably dolan roof "this is the church, this is steeple, watch me kill black people" roof dumbasses.

For us non-whites half the fun of Sup Forums is riling you faggots up until another one of you goes and shoots up a school.

There are no innocent black people. His targets were a statement. Those church going coons pump out criminals just like the street urchins.

The doofus was the nigger in the church. The people he murdered were civilized. He should be publicly executed.

this thread illustrates how many liberals are on Sup Forums

wow I agreed w OP till I read this

better than nothing, though

No, he wanted to get life, he was going to plead guilty if he could avoid the death penalty, but they said that wasn't an option.

So he is getting what he deserves.

If he'd targeted a crack house full of gang members and drug dealers he'd be a hero. Instead all he did is generate sympathy for his victims and make whites look bad.

Really okay, I don't care how racist you are and how much of a white supremacist you are, okay, yeah, blacks have lower IQ's, have accomplished less, tend to have higher crime rates, etc etc etc... but these people in church? Living a peaceful life? So what if they're inferior, if they are peaceful, decent folk, they deserve to live. Maybe we want them to go back to Africa, okay, cool, but I don't want to KILL them. Get rid of the problem niggers instead.

a crackhouse would have generated a lot less sympathy.

Which is still higher than average niggers' IQ.

congrats ur a fag

Read through all Roofie threads on this board, Sup Forums is literally way too low IQ to realize this...

Killing innocent church goers made everyone ask why he did it, so FBI had to recite his manifesto and media spread it... killing 2 or 3 drug dealers (how do you identifiy drug dealers? where do you even find more than one at a place? shows how unfeasible that plan is) will give you a 1 minute segment in the local news...

if you attack good people, they don't stay good for long.

I think Sup Forums actually has a high average IQ, as intp types frequent this board.

RIP in peace Dylan!

we'll never forget your sacrifice!

That's the same carrot and stick the church uses on everybody else. Doesn't just work on black folk.

Who actually supports this faggot?

I hate niggers as much as anyone here, but I will never support some little faggot kid with a bowl cut. Fuck him.

Nah hes right. Blacks should be shot on sight

> all these people sympathizing with the dead church goers are liberals

Want =/= tollerate

IN THE TIME OF CHIMPANZEES I WAS A MONKEY

I don't get when people like him and brevic don't even kill the people that they hate

doesnt brevik hate niggers, but he killed a bunch of random whites?

I dont know why people are disagreeing with you

>niggers
>good people

kek
Don't care about Dylan but I care less about the niggers he kill.

>Not reading his manifesto and falling for MSM propaganda

What he did was wrong but blacks kill whites all the time and no one cares so why should I care about this?

breivik hated leftists, that's why he killed the new generation of leftists. Not sure how effective it was but that was his reasoning

That's just pedantry.