TheRightStuff & 8-chan

Are you keeping up with 8-chan's complete destruction of TRS? They just exposed Mike Enoch, and discovered that his wife is a Jew - which is a clear contradiction to the TRS's platform. The Alt Right eating itself right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgYZgJQg7q0
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv67tGdmt5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty.
Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them.
And then you destroy yourself.

Alt right lives in the heart, not in another man's wife.

If you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kill you.

No because 2x4 fags are a lost cause

8pol is terrible run by a spic.

I feel like (((they))) have compromised 8pol. Banning the most intelligent and punching hard to the right.

Hahaha, more. MOAR of this now.

So, you be saying that Iron March was right about TRS?

... he says while TRS bans anyone pointing out the kikes

What is TRS

>Wife didn't even take Mikes last name

Also, can you repost that graphic with higher quality so it can actually be saved then uploaded to the TRS forums.

kike owned honeypot

nah, the high quality version is 4.9 MB so I trashed it

Again, this can't be read. Higher quality needed.

FPBP

This shit has left me feeling gutted. I really loved TRS. FtN, TDS, etc, were some of the best things going. It's a fucking shame.

We lost a lot more today than we gained. Even if Enoch turned out to be a hypocrite, it was bigger than him.

Adios mi generale

Wooooow.... looks like Natt was right.

Will, damn dude. I can't read any of this, so where's the originals?
I need actual proofs.

I haven't seen any bans on people kvetching about this in the inner 504um

Fuck yes he was, the entire time.

Also, what kind of faggot respects a guy who calls himself Jazzhands McFeels?

this is pretty damning it was Enoch encouraging people to do the salute at NPI.

Very astute.

Gentlemen. Where are all the high quality infographics for me to share with some sad goys who know where this piece of shit lives?

>Are you keeping up with 8-chan's complete destruction of TRS? They just exposed Mike Enoch, and discovered that his wife is a Jew - which is a clear contradiction to the TRS's platform. The Alt Right eating itself right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgYZgJQg7q0

They were warned

Please tell me this doesn't real, Sup Forums

If this is legit I'm just going to marry a hebe too. Might as well get on the winning team.

The forums are full of people calling mike out. Full of people calling for him to be ovened, and calls to step down. The forums didn't cuck over this shit, despite a few people trying to squirm around the issue.

Goddamn what a fucking day. I lost all my podcasts.

>Jazzhands McFeels

Pretty sure his name is mocking the feminist jazzhands instead of clapping to not trigger people thing.

There's a lot of divide and conquer going on I would look over all the info and then come to a conclusion.

most of us old pol fags saw this miles away

He did step down though in the statement thread. Seventh son said something along the lines

That's to be expected, it's like finding out your priest preaching and condemning sex outside marriage was a secret gay pedophile all along.

>most of us old pol fags saw this miles away

he can't "step down"

he owns the entire thing legally

Did Jazzhands get doxxed?

Does not punching right or purity spiraling apply for someone who married a half jew before taking the red pill? I don't see any division in the movement as productive.

I speak for myself never understood this trend of falling into groups of YouTube personalities.

Wheres your proof? I won't defend Mike he should divorce her seeing he married her before he was redpilled. But you attack TRS saying its a Kike owned honeypot, it's very anti white desu seeing what all the podcasts on TRS have accomplished.

No. But they bailed to lay low for a while. The fact that 4 got doxxed within a couple weeks probably scared them off.

How the fuck did this happen? I'm still reeling. Those guys were my commute for 2 years. Fealt like friends.

Too late to divorce her. Should have divorced her as soon as he got redpilled

He's clearly a Jewish subversive element

It wouldn't be the first time a Jew pretends to be something for years and then ruins it

You can thank the leftists of 8pol Renegade broadcasting and Iron March

Thank them for exposing the kike

>Again, this can't be read. Higher quality needed.
Open it in a new window and view it full size. It's readable.

I never trusted trs and their shills. And never visited their site so this means fuck all to me. I still don't really understand what's all going. I heard many conflicting things.

Millennial woes though I feel bad for getting caught up with TRS. He seems like a good man.

I understand the sentiment but I'd hardly call him controlled opposition. Change has to start somewhere not everyone was red pilled from birth.

Yeah, now I'm conflicted... on one hand they killed a great community and a real powerhouse in the alt right. On the other, they got the truth out about mike... i feel like it's bad, but this Enoch sruff is really fucking with me. I felt like TRS was making waves. In a good way.

Cripple chan

Oh stfu u faggot ass. Trs shill. All they did was copy pol and try to monetize our shitposts.

>his wife is a Jew - which is a clear contradiction to the TRS's platform. The Alt Right eating itself right now.

8-chan is unwittingly destroying all the controlled opposition.

Thank you, 8-chan.

It's more than Mike. It's Sven Bulby Ghoul. They just ended Fash the nation for the foreseeable future. Created a spiral that could destroy everything white nationalists have worked towards. This has exposed 8pol as the ones run by the Jewish menace.

> i want to save the white race

Who the fuck couldn't figure out this was controlled opposition?

>I speak for myself never understood this trend of falling into groups of YouTube personalities.

Indeed based user.

eight chan is a kike corral for stormfags with leftypol as the sheep dogs

> 8pol points out that the alt-right is run by jews

> is proven right

> 8pol is therefore run by jews

makes sense

But it was fun. It was our message in a different medium. It was creative and entertaining and influential... shit man we can't hide on a mongolian cartoon forum forever. We have to branch out and expand or we'll just all die and the world will go to shit for white children.

so start a podcast fag. Only don't be a jew or have a jew wife or be fat

>Mike Enoch running the alt right excellent shitpost sir

them and their buttboy Spencer are pretty much all that's left of the alt-right meme they themselves chimped out and removed all the moderates remember?

Mikes not Jewish his surname Is slavic his wife is though 1/4 Jew to be exact

What really pisses me off about this shit was that this faggot and bulby always railed on Christianity as being subverted by kikes BUT THIS GUY LITERALLY MARRIED A FUCKING JEW WHO DEFENDS FAGGOTRY.

Holy shit no way... I remember mike talking about how he's married to a wn hahaha holy shit man

8pol had nothing to do with Kike Enoch doxing, they only doxed Sven and Balbasaur. Nobody knows who the fuck doxed Enoch.

So why'd he leave then? It's a-ok, nothing bad happened right? didn't even defend himself

Agree. Mike and Sven were a comedy duo that's hard to come across. You don't have to look far to see the influence of TRS memes. If all of this turns out to be true, it's a huge, huge loss.

Oy vey buy my book goy

I guess I may as well. My wife is danish and I'm fit. Somebody needs to step up. The vacuum left in TRSs wake needs filling.

keep your faggoty internet drama off of this board

>this is pretty damning it was Enoch encouraging people to do the salute at NPI.

Those salutes caused Brimelow, Jared Taylor and other senior figures to distance themselves from the "alt-right". Holy fuck Mike "fat slob" Enoch who is married to a jewish degenerate has completely destroyed the "alt-right".

What are you even, civic nationalist? Why do you want white genocide?

Again, good work.

>tfw I thought 8/pol/ were just being overly paranoid
>tfw they were absolutely right again

Because his wife's Jewish and the spergs sperged so hard he left. He wanted to push on but the spergs got the best him.

>bulby
he's a christian. He even quit at one point cause they kept railing on it.

Cernovich knew about him

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv67tGdmt5Q

20:25

He could have destroyed kike enoch but he didn't

Lol yay let's pay Jews money to shitpost and call it progress.

Dude you need to appreciate this site more. It gets plenty of views and has lots of influence.

I really liked going through those huh, sources.
All I see are claims; you're going to need stronger stuff.

Naw you're forgetting about Andrew Anglin

Doesn't matter the kike will always come back.

the man himself

Also Daily reminder that jews/liberals aren't our enemies and that alt lite and conservacuck right wingers (Alex Jones, PJW, Lauren Southern, etc.) are the true enemies. We need to attack every moderate right winger that tries to attract normies to our movement, if they don't publicly call for the mass genocide of every single non white member of our countries they are antifascist jewish controlled opposition.

>all it took to bring down the biggest alt right podcast website was a single jewish woman that had nothing to do with it and was even sympathetic to it
Holy fuck you autists are triggered easier than sjws its fucking pathetic.

welp, i tried to warn them not to bringing this shit to boards.
tfw was shaked off because this is "english speakers forum only" :^)

Now, who the fuck are the furrfags spamming thoth-threads?!

Anglin is a fucking embarrassment and no normalfag would ever associate with him

Doesn't he fuck Asians?

We know that's true. And he has left TRS and TDS for good possibly. What about everything else.

(((TRS)))

I'm half Slavic myself and I can tell you this fat shitskin fuck is no Slav. Could be a gypsy, but more likely a Jew.

>Leader of TRS hides the fact that he has a Jewish wife
>All hell breaks lose when he confirms it

Tbh I'm not sure what he was expecting.

well he hasn't left TRS he only left TDS. If he leaves TRS the whole thing is over cause he runs the site kek.

Enoch owns TRS, its ogre.

>Spergs
It's official. TRS is only interested in defending itself as an entity, rather than either A) achieving victory or B) remaining ideologically pure.

You people are fucking garbage. Spergs, really? For not fucking accepting a fucking KIKE LOVING faggot whose cunt of a wife HYPHENATED her last name and shills for fucking DRAG QUEENS?!

You don't get to fucking create this non-existent crisis with the alt-lite vs alt-right split and then pull this shit, you fucking faggot. We were using reddit as cover, allowing irony to blend our extremism into dialogue. We were fucking subverting the mainstream right into becoming nationalist, and you fucking faggots decided to begin culling for ideology when you have fucking queers and jews in your midst. Iron March was right.

Still runs the most popular alt right site that isn't TRS

Maybe he's a bosnian or a serb?

He looks like hes Serbian

Ya, no.

FBI/NSA botnets

>oy vey the goyim uncovered our honeypot, its lke anudda shoah

hahahah Sup Forums is ALWAYS fucking right even if you think they are just being retarded about something it ends up being on point and you feel regret for ever doubting them whe you see it time and time again.

I'm starting to think the earth is fucking flat despite having pretty damn near first hand evidence it is not.

Who wouldn't