/AUSPOL/

Sunday Night Reminder.

Fair Dinkum.

>tfw Turnbull's government has been so pathetic you just know there's going to be a switch next election and it will be Labour in power

Ugh, how do get off this merry-go-round?

give me $535,000 a year, a jet, a com car, a blow job and a slab and ill have a fucken go. bet i can do better than those pricks.

so if labor gets in, good. greens get more power. phanson gets more power. whatever. they have to learn to look after the people or they will get assed out at the next election. our only option is to keep doing that until they work it out.

i reckon turnbull knows it but the big guys have him by the balls. in his xmas and new years speech he said "look after the less fortunate". while at the same time kick them in the guts.

imo.

When labor gets in it's not good, it's just more of the same and also ensures nothing gets done. They're not going to "work it out", they're going to just continue to do just enough to get elected/re-elected. We're in political dire straits presently. We're locked in a two party system where both parties are hopelessly incompetent and self-interested.

Only good thing is like you said, Hansen gets more power, although she's not the leader that ON needs to take them next level but even then we're talking at least 10 years before they're even close to being able to form government.

I fear we have to ride the merry-go-round until shit really hits the fan and Australians become outraged and frustrated as a whole.

Sage and report ALP /auspol/ threads
Reminder true thread is aus/pol/.

Hanson got 11 seats in the late 90s. she has 3 now i think. i reckon people worked her out. but if she gets votes it will send a message to the other major parties. same with voting for the greens and independents. wondering when the housing market will crash. that will shake things up again.

ignored.

The housing market crash will be held up as long as possible by both Labor and Liberal. It needs to happen but both parties are full of members that have lined their pockets off the current housing situation and they'll be none to pleased to see it crash.

Vote Rise Up Australia or you're unaustralian

Left out the fact they fucked our internet infrastructure up at a grand cost of over $70 billion + the money it will take to replace it in 5 years time.

>same with voting for the greens
Nooooo noooo no no

whose the hottie on the left

>voting for the greens.
Don't be a shit cunt.

gimme a change. lot of shit i have to put together. remember, im just one bloke.

No idea but I'd sure help her get some Multi-Ethnic children, if you know what I mean.

>No idea but I'd sure help her get some Multi-Ethnic children, if you know what I mean.
Haha yea...

All good mate all good. Neat summary in any case.

im 21 never had a job and on centrelink lol

I used to be such a moderate that I voted for the Australian Democrats.

Now I just want parliament to burn down and a Sudanese youth to fly a plane into Spring Street.

A little chaos to bring about extremism we deserve.

Why?

one thing i worked out was turnbull made $50 million during the dot com boom. but when it came to the NBN....well you know. Then he started changing laws pic related.

How come Aus/pol/ is so slow tonight?

Why don't we just pick a right wing party and churn out some propaganda for them. There is plenty of material here to make some basic infographics and flyers you can post on normiebook to redpill people and wake them up to what is going on. The biggest issue with western society at the moment is that 90% of people don't actually know how far leftist subversion has gone.You think the average Australian wouldn't be appalled to see the kind of left wing rhetoric that has become acceptable in Germany or Sweden? The only reason they're not voting One Nation or Rise Up en masse are because THEY DON'T KNOW.

The crux of the matter is we need to wake people up to whats going on and let them know that the Liberal party is knowingly going along with this agenda. The only acceptable option is to vote right wing third party. If we let this two party system march on we'll end up just like every other two party state that gives the citizens an imaginary sense of democracy while both parties pursue a globalist agenda

MIGRATE THREAD

Yeah trust. Also, I guarantee Foxtel payrolled the plan to derail Labor's NBN. It should never have been a political football. Foxtel didn't want us to have better internet cause then we'd have to compete with streaming services as well as easier access to online media which detracts from murdochs info monopoly.

Because it's always this labour shill who starts it and no one wants to participate in a thread constantly reminding us of how fucked we are.

We know. Party A or Party B, we are fucked. Always, well and truly sodomized.

this party made me realise that ethnic minorities weren't so bad, i'll be glad to vote Rise Up Australiaâ„¢ at the next election.

There are no white nationalist parties in Australia, don't be a retard. One Nation just fired a chink. In terms of policy Rise Up is the best option because they promote Ethnoplualism. Many ethnicities, one culture. In other words act like an Australian or fuck off. If you're waiting for a party that promotes white nationalism feel free to spend your entire life watching the left grow in power and promote homosexuality and transgenderism to your kids

The housing market is probably about half the economy. I don't think tradies would be too happy to have to go back to begging to fix people's dunnies. I hope it crashes but no politician will do it deliberately. It's going to have to happen from outside forces like China crashing because Trump fucked their shit up.

That's the main game for Australian politicians now. Pump the fuck out of house prices, do a bit of stuff on the side like shit on dole bludgers, then get out with their lavish lifetime pension.

REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD
REPORT ALP SHILLS
MIGRATE THREAD

aussies bunch up everyone into one group while not seeing the real issues. just check their preferences first and make sure your vote doesnt go to someone else you dont like.

The point was that you're an obvious shill. ON is on the rise and so is independants.

>ON is on the rise
ON is not white nationalist and led by a retard who is continually made a fool of and used as convenient controlled opposition by the left.

THIS IS AN ALP LEDDIT SHILL THREAD

Real aus/pol/

see
i dunno, ON is looking pretty shakey. sackings, exited coz of bankruptcy etc. she did have a lib just to her side. first couple of elections that have ON candidates will be a good indication so i reckon we'll just have to wait and see. pretty sure she will do good in QLD.

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for the cunt.

THIS. However once Trump drops the red-pill on Jan 20, Malcolm the Globalist cuck is going to be fuckrd, I predict he'll be gone by April at the latest.

see filename

>jan 20
~owo what's this?

thats when he becomes the CEO of the America

What'll that do to Malcolm?

voted for them in past few elections

bob katter is the most aussie party though

Greens are the only good party. All you halfwit nazis and corporate cocksuckers can get raped.

Yeah maybe. It'd be funny to see Abbott make a come back. But he's a globalist too. But he'd also be comfortable with a bit of old fashioned Aussie protectionism I imagine. It's hard to say.

By hook or by crook I reckon they'll try and keep house prices inflated even by doing a Merkel and importing a million shitskins at once. I don't know if they'd sink that low but I would put absolutely nothing past them.