Muslim migrant in Sweden arrested for rape, doesn't understand what the big deal is

youtube.com/watch?v=RYMrB9zkIUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vS9QEfgDCoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swedecucks

The religion of peace is the one true faith. Only idiots wouldn't support their mass influx into your nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=vS9QEfgDCoc - Another shocking video which manifests the true beliefs of mainstream Islam and Muslims.

>HER'S PUSS PUSS WAS WET WET
>THAT MEANS YES YES

i'd be able to somewhat tolerate these migrants if all they were physically capable of was impersonating swedes.

Hello satan, who do you want to kill.

>muslim migrant

what does his religon have to do with it. we don't say "christian adolf hitler" whenever we bring up him.

He's right. Those leftist sows voted for that shit, now let them get raped and hopefully murdered.

Niggers, mudslime, coons, desert spooks. Whatever

If a trend developed which reflects one religious, ethnic or racial group as being distinctively more likely to commit violent crime than others, yes, his religion is very relevant. The argument for not restricting Muslim immigration was that this blowback wouldn't unfold. This video is simply an example that we were right all along.

Wrong discourse. You are 8 moths late

Is it so fucking hard to flirt in Sweden?
Scandi girls here are really open look you in the eyes and laugh at the shittiest jokes
It's so fucking easy, why are they getting raped in Sweden all the time
Wtf is wrong with you people

> "I hit her... uh... I mean, I patted her on the cheek"
> "No it wasn't rape, I saw your wet pussy"

I raged, I lost.
These violent delights have violent ends.

Thanks for the daily kek satan

>you people
Wew lad it's not like rape statistics have skyrocketed after you sent all those afghans and somalis you pick up outside lesbos here
Fuck of Greece, you haven't been relevant since BC

she must have wanted it... she had a pussy. why would someone have a pussy if they didn't want sex?

Forward complaints to Turkey and Merkel my man

They are raping the women because they don't view them as women. They don't see any of us as human beings. Only a Muslim is a human being. These white girls in skirts are trash for them to molest and murder. It isn't a cultural 'problem'. They literally see them as inferior.

Greece is relevant, they are one of the first countries to actually have a european nationalist state. They were the first ones to take the blows from all these fucking immigrants.

Christian migrants, the christian yugoslavs for example, do not rape
The rape numbers are so grim sorrounding the migrant muslims the government and police force has stopped giving statistics to the public to not boost support for our anti-immigration party

People on holidays are always more relaxed and open. It also helps that those people are literally surrounded by exotic natives.
You can't take those as examples on all Swedish women.

they're going to slap him with a full scholarship

why is a male suspect being interviewed by a female officer, especially in a rape case.

>I hit her in the face
>I mean uh, patted her cheek
kek

>nationalist government
>here
I dream every night

Absolutely disgusting. Purge every muslim and exterminate them from this planet.

I dont get it either. Aren't Swedish women free to rape due to government policy? Swedes please answer.

Feminsts are about to be thrown under the bus over not inconveniencing immigrants and I am going to be laugh about it publicly because I have called it a year ago

deport them all to the nearest warzone

Do they ever show pictures of the Swedish victims? My guess is that they're all ugly and gross to be hanging out with douche bags like this guy in the first place

If you're a snackbar you get a slap on the wrist the first three times you rape a woman, basically
The fourth time seems to be one to many, resulting in you being sent back to whatever shithole you came from

Muslims define themselves as Muslim first, then nationality second. To them, there is no greater identity than being a Muslim. The fact they are from Pakistan, Syria, or Albania is immaterial to their Islamic faith.

This is the problem with Westerners, we think religions are interchangable - like ordering a different dish. They are not. They have fundamental differences that make them totally different from one another. It's the reason you don't hear of 'Buddhist fundamentalists' firebombing churches.

Islam is an authoritarian political ideology that demands 100% from its adherents or face ostracisation, physical punishment, and even death.

so, basically free sex at least three times? gotta get a plane ticket...

If you show this to a leftist he's gonna accuse you of being Islamophobic
Meanwhile a white male makes a joke about gay people
> DEPORT HIM
> CANCEL HIS TWITCH CHANNEL
> REPORT HIM TO HIS BOSS
What a world we live in baka

you get what you vote for, she probably voted for any of the mass migration parties

Is this really a meme?
No. That's Britain. Look at the Rotherham scandals.

Here we put them in prison for a few years. Maybe we get a deportation if we're lucky.

Thing is, we don't want rapists in our country, regardless if we can put them in jail or not. The deed is already done.

Fucking filth of the earth, these people.

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]