Will there be a happening like 9/11 in the upcoming 4 years?

Will there be a happening like 9/11 in the upcoming 4 years?

Keep in mind that Communist were able to infiltrate government officials.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SK9xu8tOLpA
liveleak.com/view?i=a84_1449823209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably. Republicans are shit at national security.

mmmmm depends on what the kikes need. Like with 911 they needed a reason to go to war with the east, so they could get some of that delicious oil.

lol, white people BTFO

>tfw pics of jumpies

We need a common enemy now, Russia is shaping up to be the perfect candidate to unite the west.

This image still makes me want to see brown people hit by hellfire missiles.

still dont know why USA didnt turn whole middle east into parking lot after this. just fckin glass those subhumans u cunts

They didn't fly so good.

pretty crazy how skin splits like that with enough blunt force

They censored a lot of it, even so, I was young but I still remember basically everyone wanted to genocide sand niggers right it.

Only killed a million sandniggers in retaliation and basically destabilized the middle east as a result.

Totally BTFO.

Mossad did 9/11 dumb fuck

Why did they think they could jump off a building and survive? Are Americans retarded?

lord knows we were ready to just carpet nuke klendathu, but the intermediate assaults dragged into IED minesweeping via marine patrols and we didn't have enough enemy blood to praise Khorne

Every single 9/11 jumper is being tormented by satan in the lake of fire

SUICIDE IS A SIN YOU DUM DUMS!

it was better than burning to death in your cubicle

They shielded this kind of stuff from the public.
All the average American citizen saw on TV was the same 2 second clip of a plane going into the 2nd tower. Yeah it was crazy and you knew people died but it's just a picture of concrete and an explosion. If they actually showed stuff like in OP I think people would have been out of their minds with revenge.

lolwut, there were videos of jumpers all over the news for month. They didn't show the aftermath, but they sure as shit showed lots of people suiciding.

Is she alive?

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR MASTERS

>burn alive

or

>go into shock mid fall and not feel anything when you hit the ground

hmmmMMMMMM I DUNNO

china you wanted to say!

I'm saying it's all abstract until you actually see a girl with her entire ribcage exploded out her guts.

>go into shock mid fall
Why would that happen?

Superbowl LI.
Superb Owl lie.
If you mirror and add 51, you get 66, the Masonic hoax code (False Flag).

Pic is from Oblivion movie.

>people still think 911 was a legit arab terrorist attack
youtube.com/watch?v=SK9xu8tOLpA

Mossad is brown people tho...

Third pic is fake, dumb niggers, it's from an unrelated car accident.

How can you top 9/11? 18/22?

I suppose you're right. There's a reason news agencies don't want citizens to see the results of war, terrorism or violence. Wouldn't want to get the citizens too riled up and protesty now, would we.

Nothing as spectacular as two towers collapsing in a busy downtown center.

You can blow a football stadium or nuke a city but nothing will beat the magnificence of 9/11

Road kill

what was meant by this

I'll still hit it

Fuck, just noticed by the plate that happened in my country

adrenaline overload

I remember this. Dude was riding a motorcycle when a dump truck decided to do a dance number on his face.

Poor guy never made it to the hospital alive.

Crashing a plane into a loaded football stadium would have an insanely high kill count, though. Most professional stadiums can seat 100,000 people

>all that raw meat
I'll never look at the meat section the same

Whenever I see gore images like this I always look at stuff like their shoes and then imagine then putting on their shoes in their house that morning, NO idea that in a few hours they would look like soup on the road, and that years later I'd be typing this about a pic of them looking like soup on the road. Modern life is really fucked up.

I bet he didn't even make it three seconds on the pavement alive

the jews are already on it

I am talking about the height of WTC towering over NY and then going down the ground in a breathtaking view that was being watched by millions live on television.

All the excess oil and fat from tens of years of american cuisine rush to the brain due to the forces involved, resulting in a complete blackout mid-air.
Also can we have more dead american pics from 9/11 pls =)

That too

A stadium massacre would be more traumatic because poor people can visit stadiums, and can hardly relate to educated professionals working in a high rise.

There is no beauty or magnificence in it. Just sheer magnitude

full retard

this, I was in my early teens and all I really felt was an overwhelming sense of shock that I attributed to being vulnerable, personally, to the next strike

Thank god he was wearing a helmet

>lost

jumping off a building isnt retarded, the retarded part is hitting the ground

I do the same thing, its really jarring

fell so hard her panties tore.

literally raped by gravity

Wheres his penis at?

between his legs

your country is shit

This.
I've researched this extensively and have never seen that picture.

>1/100000000000000000000 chance of making it to heaven given the world's shitty living condition and horrible circumstances it throws at you

There is nothing else left in this forsaken existence

>implying jews arent arabic
you need to read in between the lines

Yep. Dems will cause another inside job which make republicans not get back into office. Like they did last time

CAR ACCIDENTS LOOK LIKE THAT?

Even if you don't go into shock, still, hitting the ground at high speed and dying instantly is better than burning alive, that's a shitty way to go. I'd take the plunge 10 times outta 10.

Kikes are just as bad as sand niggers are far as I'm concerned. They both need to be gassed.

is he ok?

Nah, it's a shoop. Two tons of steel flying at you at highway speed ain't that bad. Might mess up your neck a little. Worst case a sprained wrist (don't clutch the wheel lol!)

9/11 needs to happen in europe in order to un-cuck itself

is she ok?

9/12 user.

This makes me want to throw up and will probably haunt me in my sleep tonight

post more

why not the people responsible instead retard?

Man, he was really tired.

>carlos.jpg

WOW GREAT STRATEGY BURGER!
Now white people have ISIS, rapefugees and other shit.

liveleak.com/view?i=a84_1449823209
Sleep well

Good goy!
Bomb those irrelevant shitskins!

Kek

It'll be okay. On the bright side, the wall will keep the Russians out of Mexico. You will be okay en su casa, Lupe.

Nah, we have Obama to thank for that.

>le communist conspiracy

Poor people can't afford Pats tickets

I think we need to embrace Russia, lift the sanctions, resist the dividing power! And reform the EU as well.

Whenever I see gore images I try not to add the layers of dimension you just did because then I get kinda sad

That looks really bad. Is she okay?

Intention is the bottom line.

Yeah, just a couple bruises. Nothing to worry about :)

14/88

>Believing that Russia got involved
No

>Thinks the US will get JEWED like back on 9/11 again

No.

NOO horso... :(

Im sorry but that isnt a bit disturbing for a following reason:

The building was constructed in a very very different way than most of us think. It was mostly, if not entirely, steel girders that only left a small opening when it came to a window. So it was a damn strong building. Which is why they had to blow it up.

The likelihood of another attack similar to 9/11 conducted by Islamist extremists is remote.
The likelihood of Russian or other foreign influences on American government officials, leading to war or a terrorist attack, is ever more remote.
In my opinion, the problem facing Western countries is internal and existential; ironically the east also faces the same.

it will never be topped
next worst thing would be a dirt bomb I guess

HEY!
dont be rude! There is no need to crush someones dreams!

Hey look it's the FUCKING RIGHTWING RETARDS Canadian, start posting your out of context graph spam please.

What if they thought they might survive the fall somehow?

This. Even if we get terrorist attacks, they'll be "lone wolves" who are acting for organizations "in name only".

A bigger chance of a happening is India/Pakistan desu, two nuclear powers who keep having border conflicts over kashmir region.