Thoughts on the rise of the American Deep State?

Half of you won't know what I'm talking about and won't be able to form a coherent response, but for the few intelligent people here who haven't jumped ship, wonder what you think on this subject.

The "Deep State" is a term that originated in T*rkroach land. It implies the "government within the government" that really makes the decision regardless of who the populace "elects." Even a few months ago, it used to be sort of a joke when referring to the US but now Kikebarit, Antiwar, The Intercept, and the few sites left I genuinely respect are using the term for the US without irony. With re: to US, It refers to not only the intel agencies, but the Byzantine array of contractors and other useless bureaucrats who now populate the suburban areas around Alexandria, VA (once home to Dr. Pierce and Rockwell BTW, in an irony) and have an entrenched interest and reason to fight Trump since he seeks to (for the private ones) shitcan them and of the CIA, to make them actually get out of country and do their job: spy.
You don't need to like Greenwald personally, but he is one of about 2-3 reporters (along with Raimondo with antiwar.com) who have kept their integrity during this past election. Any thoughts on this? Anyone other than me who has actually been following this?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketoracle.co.uk/Article57718.html
theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/
youtu.be/Zl8QOstaCiI
youtube.com/watch?v=28K2CO-khdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess I should note, both Raimondo and Greenwald are queer (if you don't recognize Greenwald immediately from name, he was in movie "Citizen X" and was the one Snowden chose to break his story. The 3 news sources I read first every day are antiwar.com (based on recommendation of the late Chalmers Johnson and bc they used to have Dr. Scheuer and Philipi Gerald write for them-- the only two former prominent CIA agents who call out Israel as the cancer they are. If you want an example of a scumbag former CIA, look no further than Robert Baer (who had a bullshit "used on true story" movie made about him called "Syriana." He is often referred to as "De Facto spokesman for the American Deep State).

HAs anyone one other than me (with my autism) been reading about this? There's also a new book on it, but I have no idea if it's good or not since in the past 2-3 years have completely stopped trusting NYT/Washing Post book reviews.

Any thoughts from anyone who may have read
"The Deep State: The Fall o the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Gvt" by Mike Lofgren?

For the record, this is not Alex Jones "buy muh male vitality" bullshit. You may be a fan of Jones, I personally see him as full of shit and a flunky of the Jews. But amazingly, within past month or so the dead of the Us "deep State" (which I got laughed at in my law school class for talking about last year) is now mainstream. Thoughts?

t. Burger in Paris.

Oh come on! Is everyone here this fucking dumb? HAs no one been reading the news about this?

I was just listening to Part Of The Problem, and Dave Smith (ancap Fox News pundit and comedian) was lauding Trump about how he actually seems to be taking on the Deep State. He's skeptical that Trump will be able to defeat them, but likes that Trump is revealing the different factions of our government for what they are.

Also Mike Cernovich was tweeting some stuff about the Deep State earlier tonight.

the Deep State is gonna become more well known, which is good

hopefully the phrase becomes as popular as "fake news" in the coming months. even if Trump can't make any difference during his administration, it's good that normal Americans become cognizant of the Deep State's existence

The "Deep State" theme has hit the mainstream, it has alway been there, alt-media started mentioning it in the US context after Wikileaks in the early 2010's. It's great to see it being openly talked about now.

marketoracle.co.uk/Article57718.html

>seems to be taking on the Deep State.
Christ, it's actually hit the mainstream now? It used to be a small thing, largely viewed as conspiratorial. Last year (in my 3L at Law School) I asked a professor about this and he barely took my question seriously...

For anyone interested in topic, Greenwald has been writing on it more and more. This (from3-4 days ago) is probably his most extensive article on it ever:
theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/

God, the average IQ of board has gone down so much when no one has the slightest interest in this sort of thing...

You act like you're the first person to bring this up.
There's even another thread up RIGHT NOW

Holy shit, stop crying and educate us. Are you pretentious idiot or what? How we can discuss subject, if we dont know about it? Just inform us about whole situation and give us sources to read and watch. Stop complaining or get out.

>omg guys the deep state even kikebart is talking about it
thanks for your babby level redpill. if everyone were as far behind as you, Trump wouldn't be elected.

It's good to have multiple threads about this. Barely anyone k pea about the Seventh Floor Group.

>With re: to US, It refers to not only the intel agencies, but the Byzantine array of contractors and other useless bureaucrats who now populate the suburban areas around Alexandria, VA (once home to Dr. Pierce and Rockwell BTW, in an irony) and have an entrenched interest and reason to fight Trump since he seeks to (for the private ones) shitcan them and of the CIA, to make them actually get out of country and do their job: spy.

You type like you're so clued-in and you don't realize the CIA IS the deep state?

Operation Paperclip was a serious mistake, and Harry S. Truman wrote an op ed condemning the CIA for being out of control when he left office. He signed it into law, and he already saw how bad it was. The piece was CENSORED from all but a single printing. The exiting President, censored from criticizing the intelligence agency he inadvertently created. Insane.

>The "Deep State" is a term that originated in T*rkroach land
Newfag please.

Want to know about the Deep State, look at the NRO
youtu.be/Zl8QOstaCiI

I think it is actually. It's a typical phenomenon for A non democratic culture with a democratic system. The influx of this worlders therefore aids the development of a deep state. Also the Weimar republic had a (((deep state)))

>deep state
>news

Pick one.

*Third worlders
>Phone typing

>You don't need to like Greenwald personally, but he is one of about 2-3 reporters
>who have kept their integrity

I honestly only know about Greenwald because of him misrepresenting Sam Harris.
So this is a pretty funny thing you've just said.

>rise of the deep state
motherfucker, it's done been risen. we've been living in crypto-commie-land for decades now.

This tbqh.

Cia=/=deep state

Cia is heavily compartmentalised, virtually every agents is on his own, never knowing nothing about what they are really doing.

>three news sources I read everyday
Antiwar and which others?

>Sam Harris
>Defending western culture

Pick one

>It implies the "government within the government" that really makes the decision regardless of who the populace "elects."
so the illuminati? you think people cant understand this concept?

>illuminati
You're not on the Alex Jones show. Call a kike a fucking kike

im not saying the illuminati is real or anything. im just saying that the concept of deep state is clearly not hard to pick up on given how everyone understands the illumnati.

The illuminati is real, faggot. And anyone who's went farther down the rabbit hole than InfoWars knows it's kikes and their shabbatz goys.

>Hello my fellow scholarly gentleman, have you perchance stumbled upon the idea that "the US government may no be what it seems" in your academic travels?

no i never thought about it r u saying that the gov't isn't 100% transparent or infallible oh wow my eyes r open thanks 4 giving me this new concept

im not saying it isn't

>implying people would want or care to believe you.

The deep state of USA are around 30 individuals
Is composed of movie stars, old money families, military intels ,maybe some mafia,some academics ,royals bloods , etc etc
I call them the court of minerva.
I am still trying to figure out if they were tricked into supporting the pizzagate Nero operation or if they fully know that they are killing the future Krisnahs.

This is basically a fundamental misunderstanding of the structure of governance and civil society brought to an illogical conclusion. Choosing disenfranchisement on the basis of paranoid unreason is the downfall of our culture. Also >implying Trump is an outsider and not the pawn/rook/knight of oligarchical interests world wide
All my keks

that is why they tried to turn it into a joke and normalize it in past 5 years, same what they tried with cfr, trilateral, bilderbergs and whatnotnamed 'think tanks'etc

These cunts are religious and ideological freak cults. If you burgers did not document this through past century, not many of us would ever know about it. Give them links to that archived letter from some guy to George Washington and W's reply. Spooky eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=28K2CO-khdY

most of the world is compromised, not only burgers - check the nets.

OP's thread will be ignored by 90% of Sup Forums. Too busy posting redditor Trump green frog memes.

Kojima really saw it all