Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12113263
youtube.com/watch?v=E_uhjfdMEho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not an issue. Let them smoke

>Intentionally taking any substance that alters your thinking patterns

Yes, good goy. Focus and cognition are overrated anyway, let us do the thinking for you.

If nature supersedes everything else, then obviously homosexuality needs to be stomped out for being unnatural.

>one life
>chooses to spend it one brain state
>never explores their own consciousness

It's sunday, aren't you supposed to be in church lad?

>weed
>naural
Can this meme end? Weed is a product of human breeding.

Your virtue signaling is stupid.

>uses "YOLO!" as an argument

>Nature got it wrong
>Let's eat a bunch of dirt, nature can't possibly be wrong!

>so
stopped reading there

>natural is so much better than these man-made chemicals!

This is the most misguided meme ever. Yeah sure there's Jews in pill form like SSRIs but there's also shitloads of great helpful chemicals that are not found naturally.

There's a reason why we have suddenly increased our lifespans within the last 100 years and it's not because we suddenly found better fucking berries to pick.

>people have one "brain state"

So crops and farm animals are unnatural

Marijuana is literally illegal because of a cuck lmao

Yes they are unnatural, and they give us diseases all the time because of we domesticated them.

This thread is giving me deja vu for some reason

i guess they're referring to the marihuana tax act? are people supposed to know this stuff by heart? i had to look it up

Probably because we have the same thread or variants thereon every bloody day.

Weedsmoking degenerates need to accept that they're not welcome here.

>chooses to spend it one brain state
You do realize getting high doesn't change your brain state only disrupts it?

>it's natural
>that means it's good!

Arsenic is natural so why aren't you taking it, OP?

And conversely, there's a whole lot of natural stuff that will kill you in any manner of horrific ways.

Weed is for niggers

Chocolate does the same thing, and so does smelling a flower.

>your lungs actually WANT you to fuck them by smoking weed
woah

>your lungs weren't designed to inhale chemicals

woah

I'm not even against weed but what kind of retarded argument is that?

Magma is part of nature, guess you should fucking smoke that too.

Nature grew deadly plants as well, perhaps you brainless losers should light those up.

yep daddy gubmint always knows whats best

What does that even mean?
>Nature got it wrong
So eating fly amanita is also a good idea, because
>lOL nature made it so is gud xDD

This verbal crutch recently spread like wildfire through my office. Every time I hear someone start a sentence with "so" I struggle to suppress the urge to choke the shit out of them.

as does fucking your mom

seriously, i also find it annoying when talking to someone and they end what they are saying with so. im like yeah? so what?

is Sup Forums more anti or pro weed? seems pretty 50-50

strawpoll.me/12113263

>Intentionally restricting yourself to only one means of analysis, one mode of perception, and whatever associations you can draw from those factors

Marijuana is not really useful in any way, but other drugs are.

nature will kill the shit out of you without remorse

Yes, it was the first prohibition act against Marijuana. It was put into place due to lobbying by Dupont to promote Nylon as a new industrial fiber to replace Hemp.

Really God didn't intend Cannabis to be SMOKED but rather to be eaten.

It was intended to be used though, it's no coincidence that we have cannabinoid receptors in our body in a lot of important areas.... but they're mostly absent in the brain stem and spinal cord (which is why cannabinoids aren't very toxic, they won't kill you like other drugs)

It's also no coincidence that it's a part of holy anointing oil.

weed breeds complacency in the dull minded. thats my only issue with it.

switch that pot leaf with a trans restroom sign and read the question back to them.

I'm more in support of medical weed than recreational. Recreational I only support because the black market is worse, but I do wish people would have some self restraint and not abuse something that's medically useful.

Also cut out the 1937 lol

legalize weed, let insurance companies drop everyone with cancer, and tell them to buy weed

?????

profit

Legalize cyanide, do you really think nature got it wrong?

MUH BIG PHARMA, MUH NATURA FALLACT

>he thinks weed is illegal because it's dangerous

weed is illegal because people ENJOY doing it. That's pretty much it. That's why they tried alcohol prohibition too. There's a lot of deadly shit both natural and artificial that's completely legal, it's just it doesn't get you high.

Anyone denying the beneficial and medicinal properties of marijuana at this point, after countless articles and experiments in scientific journals, is either ignorant or indoctrinated into a weird religious mindset about it.

For those using "it makes you dumb as an argument" you should be equally against alcohol and tobacco being legal to be consistent.

Its a fundamental human desire and need to alter ones consciousness. Society is already fucking stupid and backwards- maybe a shift in consciousness is exactly what's needed.

Also because certain profiles of high power with interests in oil-based economies suppressed the Cannabis Ruderalis plant (Hemp), used by Henry Ford and others

The recreational part with prohibition works in this case also partly because of propaganda, on both sides ("Reefer madness" vs take the herbal jew good goy)

>tfw drink alcohol almost every day

I agree. However alcohol has the same effect and is legal. You can both be of the opinion that drugs are bad and shouldn't be done and realize that prohibition is a failed policy.

Just google nigeria clay. Niggers love eating that.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_uhjfdMEho

Nature also made nightshade so I struggle to see the argument

>is homeless cripple
>d-drugs didn't ruin m-m-my life

LOL the VA fucked him over gud.