Why everything Russia touchs rots with poberty?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/7832/palestinians-christian-history
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

corruption?

>mexico

jews

>flag

Russia =/= commie union

2 retarded to post a gif

Why is Mexico so shit?

There are many questions with no exact answer but Mexico simply is shit because their people are disgusting and dumb niggers.

Get off Germany, butthurt Russian

It's pretty sad.

>typo in the subject
>look at the flag
>it's Mexico
Hi there, country with no history and achievements

kek I'm not russian. Russia is very shit as well

>Mexico

At least Russia was too smart to have Nazis.

At least you're not Mexico

Yeah, its not like Konigsberg was almost completely destroyed by the bombings

Koenigsberg was nearly entirely destroyed during the invasion of East Prussia.

Here's a picture of that castle you linked after the battle.

you know nothing of emus, and until you face them in battle and stare into their cold dead eyes you cant talk shit, besides didnt you spics used to have a bunch more land? up north i think it was, oh well

>Mexico

Coulda replaced it with something better than a shit-ass ugly apartment

>housing shortage due to homes being destroyed
>let's build an extravagant castle guys!

You do realise how fucking stupid you are right? They wanted to provide cheap readily available housing to the population. Much of which lived in bombed our ruins. This is a bad thing in your stupid Canadian mind?

>poberty
poverty

it's ok, we know you are trying

Those old Com-block buildings look really awesome after a fresh coat of paint.

Not as badass as a castle though. Even could have replaced it with one of those fancy russian style castles

Why would they build that on occupied soil? Do you also know what it takes to build a castle such as this? And are you also aware that to the Soviet this castle represented Bourgeoisie domination of the working man? The only reason it was not torn down was because of the cultural relevance. Many old estates were torched after the revolution.

The entire Soviet strategy after the war was to let the Germans suffer in their ruins. Look at Eastern Berlin in the 50s and the ruins still present. They didn't want to rebuild the house of their enemy.

With each and every post it amazes me how little you know.

Never really liked the look of wood-frame castles

dis a church,nigga

also,>mexico OP
At least we have an official govt,not a few drug cartels.

At least Mexico doesn't have Krokodil

That's a bad example. The whole city was fucked up by the time they took it in 1945

forgive me if im wrong but arent even the wealthiest cities in mexico pretty much no better then the stereotypical shittiest russian ones?

If you live in Mexico you can always jump the border to the US. In Russia you have no such option.

yeah,they don't need that,they die way before they spend all their money on a specific drug to need a substitute

Not anymore,Achmed

No history is better than a history of failure desu

This is disgusting, although israeli architecture is mostly a thousand times worse, everything here looks "modern" the only classic structures are those that some private contractors make and the ancient castles around, it's a shame that 90 of those stronghold has been reduced to rubbles due to the Palestinians and turks. If you doubt my words then check out the fact that only jews keep the archeological bogaloo here. Their still after our menorah

>>gatestoneinstitute.org/7832/palestinians-christian-history

Yeah sure, they have cocaine, drug cartels, Santa Muerte and satanic Aztec cults

Like a fecal King Midas, all our government touches turns into dogshit.

>implying USSR is Russia

Let that meme die already.
And dont talk about poverty out of Mexico please.

This is so low energy post that Jeb Bush could do better

>Satanic Aztec cults
I want back into Berenstein universe, looks like this timeline is heading to Shadowrun.

Or do I?

You should understand, that Konigsberg was a sort of the ancestral home for Prussians and hence Germany, so it was important for them, and Kalinigrad lol who cares, nothing interesting, gtfo

Think about what happened to Russians under kike bolshevik rule...

They can blame gringos all they want to, and they will, but the truth is that most Mexicans are subhuman shitskins that have historically never had a real stable form of government. Their current administration is a facade full of complacent goons on the cartel payroll.

Snow niggers and Jews for Jesus did Russia 9/11

even Murrica has it

u want to tell me mexico is better? lul

>Russia =/= commie union
lel. Mexican education

We were one of two superpowers, instead of being 2nd Turkey like Russian Empire

Why everything Russia touchs rots with poberty?

Bocos woll smoth os runnong the contray

russian is a country of light skinned niggers

their murder rates are 2x that of us niggers

there is a reason they were never accepted into europe

>56%

>Russian
italian
>Russian
All bolsheviks are jews

>mocking commie-blocks
I've spent years living in one. theyre cosy and cheap as fuck. youre just jelly you dont have an eastern european baba

Because it's our curse. So leave us alone, or we will turn you all into rot and rust.

Shut up or go back to Russia, faggot.

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board.

>churka intellectual
Bwahaha

you and mexico both suck

>Mexico has no history
I fuckin hate my country but this is just ignorant. Silly, silly slav

>italian
>t.Smerdyakov

Krokodil its actually a thing in some states

A history of getting BTFO and shooting itself in the foot, sure.

Don't interrupt my shitposting

communism

The Germs deserved it.

2 retarted 2 english

What achievements Mexico has?aztecs was defeated by few hundreds conquistadors and Mexico gave half of their territory to the US

Made me chuckle, I guess you're just not going to take in count the ancient civilizations (Mayans and Aztecs)

That's actually quite comfy.

I don't mind the look of commie blocks as long as you have your own flat, as shit as it may be. Better than the current London lifestyle, sharing a house with 7 other strangers and 4 persons per bathroom.

Because russians are kind of like niggers, they can't cooperate at all and end up just stealing from each other

>muh german architecture

lel, it is fucking shit without dusha

How the fuck can they even compete

>WE WUZ AZTECZ N SHIT

>if i turn the saturation all the way up its magically pretty

Listen nigga I grew up in those concrete boxes and absolutely loved it. I don't care if everything is made of grey stone as long as it means that rapists aren't wanting to come to my country.

I like Polish architecture.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries

Also, nice trips

story?

shit it looks too closely, no trees, no fresh air, only kurwas around.

Wow snowy meshita!!!

KRAUTS BTFO

You're just envious they defeated corruption among cops

Great argument user, couldn't expect less from a slav that probably lives like in Op's pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation

Kek

lol wtf
Your chief ancestor is the Spanish empire, you mong.

Glorious soviet architecture

Are you really going to make that comparison? kek

Basically, when we BTFO'd germans, we took over some of their land and introduced commieblocks as *temporary* housing for those displaced by war and post-war children with nowhere to live.
However, greed won and noone got around to replacing commieblocks, so they are a permanent eyesore in ex-USSR.

FUCKING DELET THIS

COMMIES MUST PAY FOR KONIGSBURG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

An apartment there still costs more than a sizeable house in Midwest.

>COMMIES MUST PAY FOR KONIGSBURG

right after germans will pay for bombed Petersburg, Moscow, Nizhny, and so on, and so on

>people with issues
>without the Soviets our countries would be top tier
>i swear

These accusations usually come not from nations that have some self-respect, but from nearly failed ones, like Georgians, Romanians or Ukrainians.

Like Russia didn't suffer because of the communism much harder than your pity shitholes. Why are you so retarded to blame the Russians on the Internet? Do you expect a random user that has nothing to do with the Communist Party should apologize to you? He'd fucking remember it and make you suffer if he has a chance.

What people fail to understand is that those shitblocks were not sold but given out for free. No need to waste resources on fluff because you don't have to attract buyers.

Oh, local government for years wanted to rebuild historical center, or even rebuild castle.
They even reach agreement with German company, but the deal was canceled because of sanctions.

Give back German clay.

excuse me but the Germans weren't animals who leveled monuments and culturally erased the people who they occupied.

also congratz on destroying the amber room when you leveled the castle. You guys literally chimped out so hard on konigsburg you destroyed your own priceless history.