Is brushing your teeth really something you need to do or is it more jew shenanigans to sell toothbrushes and...

Is brushing your teeth really something you need to do or is it more jew shenanigans to sell toothbrushes and toothpaste?

I haven't brushed my teeth in over 18 months and don't have any issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSoIiANGZUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i rarely brush my teeth, i've gone at least a month without before, drink a shitton of soda

have had 1 cavity.

its a jewish pysops. They also implant fluoride jew particles in the toothpaste that decays your teeth faster so (((dentists))) make more money. The toothbrush it self destroys your teeth its a brush of pure jewish evil.
Im on day 205 no brush and life is good

I brushed every day of my life and my teeth are yellow and I still had 2 cavities when I was young.

i brush my teeth like maybe once every 6 months. they're never yellow and the dentist says my saliva is so acidic it cleans them.

stay away from citrus and you'll be fine

If you don't want to brush teeth you need to modify your nutrition.

Didn't look into it much but basically before toothpaste people used to eat an apple in the morning or wipe with moonshine.

But the thing is mostly modern food and meat can cause problems if you don't brush.

i enjoy having my teeth white so i brush them 3 times a day.

i am sure i can go for years without brushing them without a problem, while my sister had 3 cavities by the age of 14, even if she frequently washed her teeths.
i suppose it's in most part a genetical advantage.

anyway " it hasn't happened to me therefore it won't happen to me ever" is not a good argument. it's better to brush and prevent shit from happening.It also makes teeth look good, reduce bacteria in the mouth, improve breath smell.

one trip to the dentist probably costs several years of toothpaste and toothbrushes.

i've seen a rapefugees cleaning their teeth by biting a weird woodish root.

does anyone know what it could be? they had the whitest teeth.

Dentures are an essential redpill.

what about vitamin c

This is pretty much bullshit. First to understand, your teeth are porous, filled with tiny holes. That's why when you eat something cold your teeth fill it. Newer brands of toothpaste, like crest pro health, contain fluoridated compounds that help patch these holes which offer many medical benefits. Unfortunately they also make your teeth gray in color, so the companies have to add in whitening agents to counter the graying. Fluoridated compounds in toothpaste is fine, in the water, no.

I eat a lot of sugary products, so I have to brush them, otherwise they decay fast.

>not trying to quit the soda jew
Cmon user its 2017 try harder

You should. There's a reason many old people lack their teeth.

I like it, keeps my breath smelling nice.

SORT YASELF OOT

I brush every other day most of the time and I haven't had any issues in years. I don't have problems with cavities just minor,natural plaque build up. I get my teeth cleaned by a hygenist twice a year. I don't eat or drink a ton of sugary shit and I mostly eat savory foods. I don't know I think it's partially to push more dental products.

I don't think scraping against your mouth 3 times a day is normal or as healthy as they try and make it out to be. Gotta find the middle ground.

Where do you go to know how Acidic my Saliva is?

do brits brush? why their teeth disgusting?

25 not one single filling boom. Fluoride is good for you, stops you falling over backwards into the flower beds.

I haven't brushed my teeth in four years and I've only lost two teeth

>Is brushing your teeth really something you need to do
Yes you sick fuck.
I go mental if I cant brush my teeth for more than 2 days.
If you're Alex Jones then buy a fluoride free toothpaste like parodontax or some shit.

I brush my teeth because otherwise my gf starts bitching and doesn't want to kiss me.

something something genetics

You guys must have nigger tier breath.

What do people say when they kiss you?

idiot, fluoride is fine when it contacts your teeth as it prevents enamel loss and builds back your enamel, just don't drink the fluoride and you'll be fine.

>bacteria-retardant saliva

I bet you're white as fuck, me too

No dude the fluoridation creates stress points in the enamel

Fluoride is an IQ reduction measure

you are guaranteed to swallow a small amount of it

Fluoride lowers testosterone in men, it was used in concentration camps.

They're not that white they just look that way because of the contrast with their ugly skin

It's called miswak. It's a muslim thing.

Depends whether or not you're British.

>arsenic is good, as long as you don't ingest it.
That's basically what you said. Fluoride is bad for you, no matter where you put it.

>I'm so glad you don't give in to the fluoride jew, user
That's what they say, every time

try charcoal and salt instead of toothpaste

This

Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes

>I go mental if I cant brush my teeth for more than 2 days.

Sounds like OCD.

No understanding of chemistry. Fluoride and fluoridated compounds are completely different. Fuck off back to school you uneducated nigger, if you can even read that is.

t. PhD chemist

If you eat a healthy diet (easy on sugars and fatty acids) then its not a problem

You should brush lightly to get bits of food out between your teeth to prevent issues with gums, but you don't need to do it with toothpaste

But most people eat shitty foods that destroy their choppers so brushing with the harsh stuff is mandatory

Yeah senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=vSoIiANGZUM

What is this disgusting thread

Flossing > brushing

Retard. Bacteria in your mouth form biofilms on your teeth and lower the pH, which eats a hole in your enamel. Unless you disrupt them by brushing your teeth, eventually the hole goes through your enamel and into the soft inside parts of your teeth, some of which are nerve endings.

PSA: conditions like gingivitis and tooth decay are EXTREMELY PAINFUL. Enjoy.

Oh and when you get aids, thank us for putting fluorine in the RNA mimickers to fuck over the virus, nigger

The bacteria in your diets (and therefore in your guts) determine your oral health. If you have taken antibiotics, it will wreck your gut bacteria (and therefore your oral health). If we had a way to reset/restore our gut bacteria, everybody's internal physiology would be able to run on itself more naturally without chemical treatments.

how do you combat scurvy?

ITT: stinking breath faggots

I never brushed my teeth the last year til i got a nasty infection and needed to take antibiotics

since then i brush them daily + listerine, no problems whatsoever now

You need to brush your teeth at least once a day and especially floss. Even ancient nomadic wandering tribes brushed and flossed their teeth and that was before Judaism. It isn't Jew trickery, it's neccesary, Jews just happen to be dentists because of all the $$$ to be made

Wrong. Google OCD, idiot.

It is absorbed through your gums, why do you think people do cocaine like that?

This thread reminds me of a story from long ago, when I was a young lad stocking shelves in a grocery store.

>work with old fat guy named Bucky
>he was missing teeth and had this whistling, wet mouth manner of diction
>always wondered why he had no teeth
>one day he grabs a pair of pliers and goes into the bathroom for a long, long time
>ask other coworkers what the fuck
>apparently he doesn't brush his teeth and simply tears them out with a pair of fucking pliers when they start to hurt.

So yea good luck with that OP.

eat vegetables like chilli peppers

No wonder you're all tfwnogf

Simple vitamin C pill would probably do it.

I didn't bother brushing my teeth for a few years in my teens. When my back teeth died and started to disintegrate I really started to regret it.

I don't trust the fluoride jew.
I've been brushing my teeth twice a day all my life. Every single day.

My teeth are a fucking disaster. They're a bit yellow and filled with holes. I have 3 fillings.
Fluoride has done nothing to help my teeth.
From my point of view it's very hard to believe fluoride does anything to help. For all I know it's just another trick to poison people with fluoride.

I've seen no actual evidence that fluoride is good for your teeth. I simply have to take their word. (((They))) used to claim smoking was healthy.

I brush my teeth every morning. I just don't bother with tooth paste.

Swish and spit water. Move on.

I've had two cavities in my life. Both at the same time because I drank a shitload of soda as a teenager. Now it's just water.

It's like I never eat chocolate or crisps, since they annihilate your teeth. I only brush once a day, before bed (don't see the point of brushing after waking up, since I don't eat anything in my sleep) and my teeth are fine, minus one crown I have from eating some pork crackling once that shattered my tooth...which is pretty much unrelated

>seeing actual rapefugees
Lmaoing at you euro cucks

the trick is to use mouthwash in the morning instead of brushing, the acid from bacteria makes your tooth softer in the morning so years of brushing the softer enamel fucks it up

Flossing or using toothpicks or (whichever you prefer) is more important than brushing.

Wish someone tole me this 20 years ago before I ruined my teeth.

Same here. Although I used to drink soda almost everyday, might be coincidence might not. Isn't worth the saved money or the risk, OP.

Looks like another cunt isn't getting laid anytime soon. Save the white race my ass.

they have mint gum desu literally no reason to anymore

I didnt brush my teeth for 2 years already.

>The dental industry is a scam to goad you into buying useless appliances and pastes.

>now I've read the arguments on both sides, and I have found no evidence to support the need for brushing your teeth.

Master Shake was the original dentist redpill

Witnessed, he speaks for kek. Praise and brush yo teefus.