How many white kids do you have?

How many white kids do you have?
Eh? Zero? And you want to save the white race like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/842816/8e8a6cba84/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>marrying a white woman
>ever
>having a child out of wedlock
>ever

so you want to save the white race

but you have 0 children

explain that

You suggest I marry a black woman? Latina? No thanks, I'll stick with white.

>so you want to save the white race
(((He))) doesn't.
You'll have to do it Argen...
Oh.

>Argentina

Let me see if I understand this
You want to save the white race
BUT you have 0 (zero) white children?

Look man, my waifu can't bear children. Tragically enough.

When will you make white children in real life?

When anime becomes real.

SHIT WAIFU GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK KIRINO

anime won't be real until you make 4 white children

2D>3D
>prove me wrong

>3D women

FOUR WHITE CHILDREN
DO IT FOR THE WHITE RACE

Bring me a 5/10 women, then sure. Otherwise, I'll sit in my mother's basement spending the rest of my sad days masturbating to anime girls.

GET ONE FROM UKRAINE OR SOMETHING

OR GO TO CHURCH

I DONT GO OUTSIDE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, LEAVE ME ALONE

>And you want to save the white race like that?
Who says I want? The race of white devils needs to die, and I say that as a white man, so that means something.

(((I))) have three white children. Now what?

More than 50% of this board is below 25 years old, just chill Argenticuck

Why bother, we are all fucked at this point. Lets burn it all down. No point in making children suffer.

Im a cute girl (male), does anyone want to impregnate me?

I do.

Over and over.

I came to Chile to mix my Viking blood with Mapuche blood to make fierce warrior children. We're on two, and my four year old daughter could conquer or shitty neighbors to the east, OP so watch out .
Haha nah but dem kidz are fun.

Is It true that Argentina women crave for superior italian semen and welfare for everyone? If so im ready to do my part

t. lewd spaniard

go to church you fucking faggot

Go to church. It's been Sup Forums's home for a long time.
>Racist
>Moral
>Wedlock breeding
It's where you should be even if you're not religious.

What will you do about it?

Keep your pasta to yourself darky.

I'll get a solution real soon

2. A boy and girl.

Sauce
exhentai.org/g/842816/8e8a6cba84/

Does this make sense? I think it does.
Damn I am so close to do it.

unf~

Why do you spoonfeed, user?

...Said the cucklord

Face me!
Face me and my might of conservative women and heteronormativity!

>Having white kids
For what purpose?

why are aregntinians and canadians not banned from posting on this baord?

How is it spoon feeding if no one asked?
I just saw a picture that I recognized and posted a link to it.
Also it's a thumbnail so the chances of a reverse image search working is slim.
I worked long and hard to be able to recognize hentai at this speed, I'll post links if I fucking feel like it.

Hard mode: Sauce this. It's really easy to recognize artstyle.

what a twist ending

Pasta biting bitch

allow the desire for wife material to grow!
down with your foul lewdness!

Sorry seenyour faggot
But I don't spoon feed

Are yoiu the guys that's read over 10K doujiinshi?

...grunted the young boi, while stroking even faster his little john at the thought of tyrone messing up his wife's deepest parts

nice animus argentina, keep em coming

didn't even read the thread

Your country looks like a boot.

I might be.

yopu an inspotiration bro keepp on doin gyour thing man

Have more white kids then the average Argentinian would have

One daugther, the clock is ticking, tick tock, black cock.
So i enjoy having her the most i can before the nightmare begins.

I'd take one, but that would require to deal with a gross 3D roastie so no thanks.

You help get a beautiful blonde aryan goddess to sit on my dick and I will make as many white babies as possible. Until then fuck you for reminding me that I can't get laid.

Zero, because white girls I used to love, don't love guys who fell in love.

> Eh? Zero?

Not zero.

>white girls I used to love, don't love guys who fell in love.

Man, as soon as you treat them like human beings and love and protect them they lose all respect for you. Why are white western women so fucking degenerate?

I have one
I don't get to see him because his mother is a lying cheating cunt
>I didn't even know about him until last year and another man is raising him and it's not due to me not having the income or because I'm some asshole
>Nope bitch cheated on me and got pregnant
>Didn't know who the father was because she was fucking us both at the same time
>I refused to be with her even though she begged so I left
Told her if it is mine we can work something out civil to not ruin his/hers life.
>9 months go by she began me to be with her telling me how had it is to do this alone
(The dude she fucked lived far from her)
>She begged to move into the house I had gotten (luckily in my name) before she cheated
After about 3 or 4 months of her begging and pleading I stopped taking her calls, I refused to give her a dime and broke down all our joint accounts and sent her a bill from my lawyer for the credit card debt she racked up
>Needless to so say when the time came she cucked the dude passing the kid off as his kid
>I got a lawyer and petitioned for a DNA test but she begged, pleaded called me horrible shit and sent me a bullshit forged DNA test that was clearly bullshit.
I was holding that letter in my hand thaty half a retard ex fiance made, a letter she made mind you to lie to me again as always.....
I sat down and thought about the hell my life would be for the next 18 years to forever. Dealing with her shit, her new sandnigger boyfriend's shit, her craY family's shit realizing I'm either going to fuck that kid up worse than he's already gonna be and on top of it I'm going to be miserable and she's gonna get half my pay
So I gave her what she wanted, I wiped my hands clean of it all. Called the lawyer dropped the DNA petition and cut all ties with her.
Her new man came from money, he was a sand nigger who was from Aruba, I didn't find this part out until years later. I guess she was playing to get a bigger payday than my meager child support shekels.
Cont?

to stop the flow of blacks and yellows

>get one from Ukraine
Enjoy your literal AIDS fagola

>not killing dozens of nonwhites weekly in order to thin their numbers
geez, it's like you dont even want to save western civilization

I grew up in a lower class environment. My first focus is to get a full time job and build up the kind of bank account where I can afford to give my children better than I had.

Not my problemo.

Quelle?

I can afford 15 or so but i am a virgin faggot, is 15 even smart? i think too many is bad if you cant pay enough attention to each kid.

srs though we really have enough white people. we dont actually need any more. if everyone stayed in their own countries we wouldnt have this mess

>tfw had a son
>he was taken away by social services at 3 years old
>he should be 7 now

It's really easy than speaking Japanese

I only had one. Spent way to many years trying to "make it" when the truth is no one "makes it"...instead we adapt to provide. If I could go back I'd have had 10. It's lies pushed on everyone to keep us from having kids.

This is basically my problem but at the same time white people being the only race trying to be responsible like this is why we are falling behind.

No one can afford kids these days but niggers and mudslimes still pump them out by the dozens a piece.

No cont.
I was raised up without my father and my life is a bit of a nightmare in case of social interaction. But i'm fine.
Start a new life, maybe?

What's
The
Family?

do it son
>raise 6 with care and treat them incredibly well (mix of boys and girls)
>raise 6 but treat them slightly worse. make sure all your kids love each other even though they might not like you
>make the girls date boys who come from influential families
>make the sons all strong, make half of them go into politics, journalism, business and the other half millitary and police
>raise one son to be a prime minister or president
>as they get older you will see them band together to take over the country.
>they will rule the country the way you never could

i want to raise a nation desu...biblical style

im a multi millionaire so 15 is nothing could do much more. i would probably need multiple wives? maybe just find some surrogates because i dont think a wife would like that.

adoption
adopt from drugged out families, or families and cultures you despise, raise the to hate that culture and they will purge it when they are older.

no one wife who sees youre viewpoint should be enough,

>Sup Forums is full of hypocrites
Such a shock!

Liberals always love other cultures and hate cultural appropriation, Lets say the liberal's get their way and alot of cross racial/cultural breeding happens then what? who'd be appropriating who and where would our children draw their heritage and a sense of identity from? their language? their flag?

go to bed Ben

Two.

Gonna get her pregnant again this year.

Does anyone else need a baby in them?

wo wohnst, ich mach das für dich, s-senpai

We are not hypocrites. We simply realize that it's futile to try and have a family with a random skank. Good woman are a rarity and I don't want to get divorce just because she got bored of me or for some other unreasonable decision.

Err 1. I would like more but cash monies.

This user was first, sorry :(

unf

~