Kosovo gets BTFO by based serbs

youtube.com/watch?v=gsOfVsfgp1o

TOP KEK THIS IS UNREAL
>Serbs painted some train like the serbian flag and wrote 'Kosovo is Serbia' all over it in various languages
>Upon arriving in Kosovo the train is stopped is stopped and the Kosovans get severely butthurt
>"It's an attempt on our national sovereignity"
>Upon being interviewed about the situation, the owner of the train company says "The train is decorated to promote serbian cultural heritage, all of it UNESCO listed"
>mfw "Kosovo Je Serbia" is serbian cultural heritage
>mfw Kosovans can't handle the banter

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0159273/
youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZZum6s7ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>attempt on our national sovereignity

They are nothing but a made up country, just like "bosnia"

UBIJ, ZAKOLJI, DA ŠIPTAR NE POSTOJI

Ajmo sine preko drine

Kosovo is Serbia, nothing wrong here.

>serbs send propaganda train to provoke albos
>albos set up bombs
>serbs sperg out and shitpost about albos being aggressive even though they sent a train with imagery that denies their national sovereignty

serbs are like the shit-tier skinny schoolyard bullies that pussy out when their victim shows even a tiny bit of confidence

THE ETERNAL CROAT

Drina je Srpska rijeka, uvijek bila

Želiš li nešto sugerisat, muhamede?

So, which of you are white and which are the darkies?

I'm sure you have the same reaction about Crimea and you are not a two faced hypocrite

thanks god we don't recognize these "countries", the fuck is Milosevic doing?

fite me

>Drina je Srpska rijeka
>Srpska rijeka
>Nebeski narod
You can't make this shit up senpai

>bosnian """""women"""""
>you will unironically be reduced to a microstate within the next decade

Srebrenica, part 2 when?

imdb.com/title/tt0159273/

BEHIND ENEMY LINES WHEN????

Please no more wars. my family survive the siege as a child

Bosna pripada Hrvatskoj

Fighter navigator Chris Burnett wants out: he was looking for something more than the boring recon missions he's been flying. He finds himself flying the lone Christmas day mission over war-torn Bosnia. But when he talks pilot Stackhouse into flying slightly off-course to check out an interesting target, the two get shot down. Burnett is soon alone, trying to outrun a pursuing army, while commanding officer Reigert finds his rescue operation hamstrung by politics, forcing Burnett to run far out of his way.

Fuck that sucks... We'll try harder next time and make sure no one gets out alive. You have my word.

BASED SERBIA

Zašto?

serbs just like killing that much, they're like nazis but without the efficiency and intelligence

Drina is the natural border between Croatia and Bulgaria

>Implying your part is not a shithole on the same level as theirs

velikosrpska agresija?

>veču stopu nepismenosti
>plaču
>veču
Balija priča o nedostatku nečije pismenosti

Ili ćeš u tursku ili u masovnu grobnicu

Biraj, muhamede

pretty much, they want more land so they can turn it into a desolate wasteland like they did with their own

>tfw Vojvodina will secede within the next decade

if in the future, after the split of belgium, waloons make a train saying "flanders is belgium", to me it would just be a sign of victory and of how butthurt the enemy is.

I would welcome it!

You think their will ever be peace in the Balkans

there is right now

Sheeeeet

after that Sanjak

>kosovans
No such thing

I don't think so, but if they decide to attack croatia this time we won't stop at our own border and we'll hang their entire government
t. high-ranking CO in the army

Vojvodina, unlike Kosovo is mostly Serbian. There is no one who wants it to secede.

Tbh if serbia doesnt enter the EU they probably will.They have every economic reason to because they are only civilized and quasi developed region there.

Consider the following:

- Kosovo is independent and recognized by the vast majority of the international community

- Serbia lost that territory, got bombed the shit out by nato, president trialed in Den Haag and died miserably. Whole country's reputation is of being stupid biggots and genocidal aka nazis

And the only thing they can do to prove even more that they are forever buttblasted is paint some chinese characters on a train...

If that actually happens I will fucking laugh for a whole week after it's announced. Watching Serbians sperg out is so enjoyable.

Hmm. Serbs and bosnians have proven to be good from what I've experienced. while those from kosovo always proved to be cuntbags.

I'll be cheering for the Serbs.

>Sending bombs as response to paintings

Now where did I see this before...

>serbs
>white
LOL

they actually set explosive on train tracks and sent their special forces fully armed to stop this one civilian train
>Kosovo
>a country
I kek everytime

Got the starter pack together

Do you not know who actually lives in Kosovo?
Almost no Serbs.
This is just retarded.

These are gypsies, you fucking faggot.

waw this will really help to get the land back, looks like serbia doesnt want to be bombed by nato again

right, like I said, the average serb

maybe we should go to belgrade when it happens and join in the looting and destruction

last time a lot of people scored free shoes there

Ty based Slovakbro, took the words out of my mouth.

>Stir up shit in a tense political climate for >muh bantz
>cry to Russia when people retaliate

Good

Please do. If you hung our entire government, we'd be very grateful.

5d chess my tatar friend

Nice try m8 but nothing will ever top the drone banter

nato isnt gonna exist in its current form for much longer my friend

How so?

More tanks less trains, flush the terrorist out

DAILY REMINDER THAT
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Montenegro is also rightful Serb Clay

kek

>too much of a pussy to enter eastern Slavonia 3 years after the war
>stop at the border
ayyyyyyyyyyy

>muh kebab removers
Serbia never removed kebab

Croatia is kebab removers

Trump wants to turn it towards the middle east - less focus on eastern europe/russia.

yes but vojvodina is hungarian and pomoravie is bulgarian

the entire land of fyrom is bulgarian too desu

This infographic has nothing about how serbia never removed kebap.

Just wars in a ancient era. Serbia definitely did slaughter kebab. I know that as a burger because we bombed the shit out of them for it.

And "Macedonia" , Republic of Srpska , Montenegro and Rebulic of Srpska Krajina are Serbia, now what?

Watch shqips die by artillery and hide in a dark cave

3:43

youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZZum6s7ug

macedonia is bulgarian

krajina and western srpska are croatian

>implying that we won't just genocide Serbs in next 40 years if we secede and retake our clay,but this time fill it with white people

this pic sums up this thread

So that's your argument? A map from 1000 years ago? Pathetic

I love Balkan threads.

I would watch the serb dodjos chetnik chimpout, if Hungary would send a train with Vajdaság is Hungary written all over it. FOKIN DOUBLE STANDARDS! Cry more

t. Jufkara

Even serbs here want to secede u retard. VOJVODINA NIJE KRAVA MUZARA/Vajdaság nem fejőstehén!

Vojvodina was already milked in Yugoslavia,friend.

why do you have to post this cringe shit all the time

we already know it

Hungary would reclaim Bácska,Bánát,Szerémség too

if kosovo really is serbia, why does it have sovereignty?

surely serbia is powerful enough to fight for something that is theirs? otherwise they are only just a bunch of cucks.

>Sup Forums on Brexit
HUURAAAY WE DECLARE OUR INDEPENDENCE!!!!!1
>Sup Forums on Kosovo
MADE UP COUNTRY, CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ!!!!!1

If the EU painted a Eurostar with "Britain is EU" and sent it through the tunnel I think there'd be a quite different reaction on here. Hypocrites, all of you. Kosovo has the right to declare themselves sovereign.

Please enjoy this comic responsibly.

Well you're the same gypsy from 1000 years ago so....

Truth about Kosovo is that 90% of all Opium and heroin grown in Afghanistan is transport by airplane to Kosovo, from Albania distributed to all of Europe and then rest of the world.

This is a business worth an uncountable amount of money.

Kosovo is the perfect gray-zone for such a shady business and still semi-unstable if needed be.

they are not everyday Serbs, they are Gypsies, but even Gypsies here are bro tier and patriotic, while you live in a communist bullshit state that is mostly poor yet still manages to fall for feminist bullshit. Why don't you return home?

that's the plan

>we should attack NATO
Stipe, I....

either fight for it or shut up about it. we wanted out so we pushed your shit in, the old fashioned way. if you want kosovo and if you think it's serbia, fight for it. you should always fight for what you think is yours. otherwise you're just a cuck.

so what's your argument for kosovo then?

you didn't "push our shit in", we rekt you, and than you got rescued by NATO. It's like if i said we defeated the nazis in ww2 when it was the russians who pushed them out

also have fun being slowly turned into a cucked sjw state, but without the money that the westerners have, i'm sure it was worth it

>we rekt you
is this what it says in your history book? top kek.

>tfw I live there
>the only civilized and developed

Bitch, our biggest town is crime ridden as much if not even more than southern cities. At least know what youre talking about before running your mouth